Zimmer Biomet
3,6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Zimmer Biomet

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 868 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
buena oportunidad de trabajo y buen trabajo en equipo
Cultura laboral
Had a good experience working in ZB. Nice colleague and good working atmosphere. Some days can be really stressful with a lot of pressure, some of the days really relaxing. At the moment everyone working from home, which is a big +. A bit unorganized structure of the learning process and communication.
Pros
International collective
Lack of communication
Cultura laboral
Underpaid for shift work with 12hours! Every second Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7-7! Management are ok! Quality control non existence! Wouldn't get a body part replaced myself from here..
Cultura laboral
Upper management dont care much about the lower level management/team members. Nepotism prevelant....operations, engineering, quality departments. Some supervisors are chill, clock in clock out...
Cultura laboral
Exemplary work environment where people are respected for their knowledge not for their peers popularism. I wished I could have worked here longer, but Covid-19 hit and the project ended.
Pros
Respectful and upward mobility environment
Hard-set goals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
they don't pay for your jr reps so as you grow you have to hire someone to help cover and that eats up the commissions from the growth. Too many meeting and too much micromanaging.
Micro managing
Cultura laboral
Great place to work in general. Management is respectful and most employees enjoy what they do. Very clean facility and the organization is first class.
Pros
Great people
Contras
Some middle managers can seem intimidated and insecure... most upper managers are very professional.
11 enero 2021
We appreciate your perspective regarding your employment with us. At Zimmer Biomet, we actively seek constructive feedback to continue to improve and succeed as a company.
Cultura laboral
So glad to have gone through the working experience in Zimmer Shannon it gave me a real appreciation of new my current company and how to treat people with respect. Unreasonable targets for people is leading to corners being cut and is starting to come back and bite . So called lean is farcical just more numbers without aid isn't lean. New opportunities has decimated headcount of experienced people who are now learning what a real company treats people
Pros
Were hiring in downturn
Contras
No change in management culture since start
11 enero 2021
Thank you for sharing your unique experience and perspective during your employment with the company. While we strive to be a best & preferred place to work, we’re sorry to hear that was not your experience. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Cultura laboral
No teamworkNo collaborationPoor managementTerrible all round experienceNo job satisfactionNo innovationMost heard saying - "We've never done it like that before...."
Pros
Home time
Contras
Poor treatment - terrible management, bad attitude, no teamwork
11 enero 2021
At Zimmer Biomet we respect the contributions and perspectives of all team members. We’re sorry that you didn’t have a positive experience with us but appreciate your individual perspective and feedback. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Cultura laboral
The job it’s self isn’t hard & the environment is pretty laid back, but they already have there small hired crew & will bring in temps when they get big orders & once they orders are filled & they get some extra inventory built up the temps will be let go.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Contras
Use temps to get ahead then let them go
5 enero 2021
Cultura laboral
All job functions nowdays focus on remediation activities as a result of observations. Creativity is lost adm management cares mostly or only about sales and numbers. Npi is dead
Pros
Benefits
Contras
Bosses do not care about professional growth
Cultura laboral
Good place to work. Great people and team members and you will get support whenever needed. Work place culture is casual and isn't stressful. Work can get boring or repetitive.
14 diciembre 2020
We appreciate your positive review. It’s our goal that all of our team members view us as a stimulating work environment focused on providing value to customers and patients.
Cultura laboral
It’s a great place to work . The supervisors are friendly and always ready to help or to answer any questions . Even some time your co-workers can be playing bad
14 diciembre 2020
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We’re happy to have you as part of our team to carry out our mission of alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Cultura laboral
Meet the high demand for prosthetics that required you per shift, be very precise and organized at work.It is a good place where you can get new experience and skills.
Pros
N/a
Poor pay
14 diciembre 2020
At Zimmer Biomet, we support you and your ongoing contributions to the company in helping to improve lives around the world with our products. That’s why we regularly review our pay program to ensure that you are paid equitably, in accordance with your responsibilities and performance, and that our pay standards are aligned with current market standards.
Cultura laboral
Crazy shift pattern which will impact your social life and health. Unrealistic targets which could not be achieved if procedures were followed correctly. The results are a pressurized and stressful environment for product builders.
Pros
Clean work environment
Contras
Shift pattern, Bullish management and supervisors, Procedures not taken seriously.
14 diciembre 2020
We commit to the highest standards of patient safety, quality and integrity. Within this, it’s the quality of our products that is critical to our success, and is one of the main reasons why we are a leader in the musculoskeletal healthcare industry. We strive to ensure customers and patients receive the best products possible, and we always uphold a standard of compliance in whatever we produce. It is our ongoing mission that our team members remain proud of and confident in the work we produce.
Cultura laboral
There are many good things about ZB. The pay is decent and the benefits are above average good. There are also many MANY negative things. For one it is still two different companies. The different campuses are polar opposites!! The polices and procedures are nowhere near the same.The management is ever changing. The department supervisors are changing at least once a year. One of the biggest complaints is the pay differences between people doing the same job are absolutely ridiculous!! The differences are up to $8-$10 an hr from legacy Zimmer and legacy Biomet employees! In my experience here that does cause some tension.
Pros
Good benefits
Contras
Pay differences and changing management
14 diciembre 2020
We are sorry to hear that your experience has not been a positive one, and we appreciate your feedback. To maintain our status as a world leader in musculoskeletal healthcare, it’s critical that we maintain a compensation program that’s both competitive in the market and valuable for our team members. Any changes we make to our compensation program is done with the best intentions and after extensive research.
Cultura laboral
How successful you are is completely dependent on whether you are a "favorite" in some departments. The "favorites" get unlimited access to the manager's time and support; more likely to work on highly visible projects which are helpful to their career advancement; non-favorites get grunt work. I am grateful for the friendly co-workers who, over the years, were helpful and delightful to work with.
Pros
Solid benefits and 401k, facilities are nice. Some departments are good to work in.
Contras
It is difficult to move up, yet they hire/promote interns above older, more experienced employees. After 10 years of unwavering dedication and working like a dog, I was laid off.
14 diciembre 2020
It’s our hope that all who join our team find a stimulating work environment focused on being the best for our customers and patients. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than that. Thank you for providing us with details on your experience.
Cultura laboral
Can be a great company but they went and got a bunch of employees from Puerto Rico .No diversity just.Management has no people skill talk down on supervisors and employees.If you not Hispanic stay away .
Pros
Pay, benefits, overtime
Management, Hr
14 diciembre 2020
Thank you for sharing your perspectives regarding your employment with ZB. ZB offered our Ponce team members an opportunity to transfer to US locations after Hurricane Maria. It helped team members while Puerto Rico was rebuilding after the hurricane while also filling key open roles in the US sites.
Cultura laboral
Through and through, I would recommend working at ZB for the positive culture, work/life flexibility (huge), the pay is fairly competitive, and the benefits are frankly amazing.With my experience, when reaching out for help you will receive assistance much more often than not. Direct management is very supportive, and share the same desire to succeed. You can (depending on your job function) end up working long hours if things go horribly wrong, but you could expect that out of any company. The benefit here is, in those situations, I have been occasionally told when one of these events have happened by my manager to take a half day on Friday because we've been non-stop, for example. Management does appear to care about you as a person, and not just a number.The largest outstanding issue I have consistently witnessed is the communication avenues between middle and upper management and senior leadership can be broken. Expectations can be different from upper management that were communicated to middle management and below, which can lead to problems down the road.The prior concern has been brought up, and upper management claims to be working on resolving this issue - but we'll wait and see what happens. Even so, all in all, this is a pretty great company to work for in my experience.
Pros
Great benefits, pretty good pay, excellent middle management, work/life balance, opportunities for specialized training available
Contras
Communication breakdowns at upper management
14 diciembre 2020
Our success relies on dedicated people like you to make lives better for everyone. We appreciate your thoughtful comments.
Cultura laboral
Management views you as totally disposable. Most of the time I had no work to do. When I asked my supervisor for work he told me to go away and stop bothering him. Coworkers were not trustworthy. Lots of backstabbing and politics.
Horrible management. Backstabbing Coworkers
23 octubre 2020
All of our team members are an integral part of what helps us deliver products and procedures to treat musculoskeletal health conditions around the world. We are sorry that you felt differently in your experience at the company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Cultura laboral
The company was very flexible when it came to allowing employees to take care of their personal commitments like doctor's appointments and taking care of children. They also didn't give too heavy of a workload as to be overwhelming. The work was distributed evenly and teammates were able to pick up any slack.
23 octubre 2020
We’re glad to hear that you’ve had such a positive experience. It is our ongoing mission to ensure all our team members enjoy a positive employee experience.
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados