Zaxby's

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 6.506 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
El mejor jefe/manager de todos! Los compañeros de trabajo todos solidarios y muy buenas personas.

Hardworking and Fun Place

My main manager is the best of the best! Coworkers were amazing to hang out with, the food was good lol. Sometimes it can get a bit busy and nothing that you can't handle with someone to help you.

Pros

Good people and good food.

Good place

Good place to work for at least in the surface, management will work with you if you tell them what is going on. Same issue most fast food places have, low pay, and high turnover rate. A few more dollars an hour would hold on to the good ones and management can weed out the bad ones.

Pros

Decent job when ran right

Low pay

Love It

This is a must for a first job! The management is amazing, the customers are great. They make sure to accommodate you by what you are available to work.

Very Fast Paced !

The job itself was pretty easy and self explanatory. A typical day at work was very fast paced and we experienced a lot of dinner rushes. Management at the time was very proficient.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?The family atmosphere that our management team cultivated What is the most stressful part about working at the company?no comment What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I don't know What is a typical day like for you at the company?I don't remember

Slow

Management was nice. Didnt like the day to day job duties. Felt like the pay should have been more for the amount of wiork. Co workers were the best part of the job/

eh

eh, its not really an ideal place to work. management sucked. hours sucked. stressful environment. Wouldnt recommend if you get stressed easy. Good pay tho.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Manager's were nice sometimes. Sometimes not. Environment was fine. Free meal slapped. The pay could've been better for sure! They didn't take COVID rules very seriously.

Very nice team and job

It is a very easy and going job gets busy but pay is really good all of management is great at what theybdo very knowledgeable and will help with work you don't know
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

People who are willing to learn

It’s a place of great pride and joy for all the young people in this city who have been through this difficult times and have made their way through life

Pros

Eat good

Need more benefits

Good enviroment

job is tough, but the environment and management are manageable. Good early career job for part time students, or high school students. would recommend to a friend.

10/10 don’t recommend

Management was very childish, never understanding and talked down to employees majority of the time. I wouldn’t work here, it’s very draining. Not a great work environment if you’re looking for somewhere professional and respectful!

Cashier view

I love the job it was my first job i learn really quick it was easy and fun. Expected dont leave your stuff in the lockers they do steal! it was fun and honestly the best first job to do its really easy!

Pros

Free food breaks whenever you like

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great workers and good friends ,however, management was not ok

I think that it is a good place to start out however it is a lot of labor and work especially closing. I think that it pays pretty well and is a good place to start.

Terrible work environment

Terrible management and workers. Everyone is very unprofessional. The managers are all very hostile and rude to the employees. The place is out of control with fighting and other inappropriate actions.

Contras

There are NO benefits of any kind

Good First Job

As my first job out of highschool it was a great learning experience. Management and coworkers were all amazing and if you enjoy the food industry this would be a great place for you.

It’s okay

The crew is good, the other managers however are rude and stuck up. ESPECIALLY the GM. You’ll excel in this place if you’re not hotheaded/take things to heart.

Decent for college student

Good for people in school flexible hours. Low maintenance, decent management. Good location for Georgia southern university students. Would mot recommend management position however

alright i guess

nice management, little pay. the people here are amazing but you will make around $10-11/h. pretty laid back environment and everyone gets along pretty well
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great first job, but look to do better

I’ve currently been working there for a year while also being in college, my particular place is amazing as I’ve grown very close to my coworkers and managers. The pay and what they expect from us is unfair and we do not even get free food.

Pros

Great work environment

Only 25% discount, low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Zaxby's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general