Wingstop

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 3.188 evaluaciones

Buen trabajo, buen sueldo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Lo malo es dejar un porcentaje de propina por mesa que te toca, y si no te dejan propina sale de tu bolsa.Rotacion de horarios decente, buenas propinas si te va bien

Overworked

Some days there would be only 2 pipes to work the kitchen, manage customers, and take phone orders. It was incredibly stressful and we were all very overworked. Customers are extremely rude about their wings

Hard work and underpaid

As someone who has managed a wingstop for over a year I have got to say it is the most most work I've ever done for the least amount of pay. I have constantly made the minimum salary they could pay all while putting forth more than 50 hours a week. The turnover rate is quite high due ti pay and lack of raises. I have had people working there for 5 plus years that are still making minimum wage. It's hard to properly manage a store when rasies aren't given to the people that deserve them. I see the profit the owner makes, if he can afford to live in a house like that, he can afford to raise what his employees make. If not then maybe he should start working in his own stores.

Pros

Fun work environment

Contras

Busy, no raises, upper management is almost non existent when you need help, If you mess up though they are all over you.

Pay is garbage. Over worked

If management doesn't like you personally, even if you work hard, they will find a reason to let you go. There is no incentive to keep doing a good job because they will take advantage of you and never give you a raise. You'll be lucky to get a 10 cent raise after a year of being 100% devoted and basically live at wing stop. They worked me to death for pennies and the promise of promotion that never came.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Growth and family environment What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The hours What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Family and fun What is a typical day like for you at the company?Setting a set scheduled followed by instructions on what’s needed from every team member
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Muy bn

Es un buen trabajo pero aveces te dan unos horarios que para algunas personas es bueno trabajar de noche pero para mí no puedo una no tengo transportación y otra no puedo caminar de noche por qué está lejos y no me gusta caminar de noche.

Pros

Nose

Contras

Si te. Dan hora de break
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pésimo ambiente laboral, comenzando por lo regionales que se encuentran

La empresa es buena, sin embargó la gente a cargo es pésima, no hay trato digno y en mi caso discriminación

Pros

Prestaciones buenas

Contras

Pasas demasiadas horas extras que no son pagadas, el cierre de la empresa va desde 1 hora hasta tres, ya que no hay tanto personal a veces.

Unprofessional

never have enough of anything. GM is cool but the Stress is not worth the pay at all. if you're an adult look some place else. also the customers are always angry and for the most part rightfully so.

Ok first job

It was pretty easy but it can get busy I liked most of my coworkers & my manager was nice but I was never trained to use the cash register so I had to wait for someone else to take the in-person & phone orders

50/50

Habrá veces en las que te cobrarán producto faltante, de igual manera no hay servicio de comedor, solo tienen descuento del 50/30% El ambiente es algo variado

Pros

Buenas propinas, seguro y pago semanal

Contras

Trabajo excesivo en fines de semana

Understaffed and poorly managed

They were a mess and had horrible management. There were never enough people on staff. I would not recommend working at this place to my worst enemy it was stressful and dirty and just completely mismanaged.

Unprofessional.

I wasn't paid for over a whole month of work. The place was also just an overall mess to work at. No one really did their job, so I was left doing everyone else's work while still not being paid.

Pros

Lunch

Contras

No money, often no break, short staffed

Wingstop

Wingstop employees are very respectful ...very mindful about they surrounding work space .... pretty much you just work . honestly an respectful cooperations

Pros

Half off

Na
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Can be a fun and productive place to work!

Great place to work but management is the worse! Great people working there. The owner makes promises of promotions to employees and doesn’t keep his word.

Pros

Free lunch if working a 5-6hr shift., 2-15min breaks

Contras

No healthcare not even for MGRS, management and the owner are the worse!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Takes advantage of helpful nature.

They can barely keep people working there and they over work the workers that they have by working the everyday if they can or making them work all week expect 1 day a week. That’s not to mentioning how little they care about the people that do work for them. If store wasn’t perfect every day there were threats of write ups.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

bad

they are rude work to death demanding, these people will drive you nuts and it’s very annoying i barely have time to myself I hated working all day like that

No room to grow

great people, not so much any room to grow and depending on location and staff, they won't give you enough hours. good food and people but not enough to make ya stay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good place to work for people with social anxiety

In my personal experience, Wingstop is a wonderful place to look for work. It's not an overwhelming workload as front of house, and the customers, for the most part, are kind people. I have no complaints about my managers during my time as a Wingstop employee. Also, you get free Wingstop food for your lunch, which is great. My one complaint is that the starting pay is pretty low, but like with any FOH job, as long as you're working diligently and let your managers know ahead of time if you can't make it to work, getting a raise is relatively easy.

Pros

Free lunches, relaxed workplace environment

Low starting pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive but not ideal conditions

Everyone at Wingstop worked hard and was willing to assist me, however, the workspace is too small. Too often the kitchen was overcrowded due to its narrow space. This made prepping food more stressful than it needed to be.

Depends

High turnover rate which results in you constantly covering shifts. Pretty strict on certain people but others could get away with almost anything.

terrible

terrible place to work, we were underpaid and overworked. horrible management, & an disgusting team to work with overall, it was unsanitary and unsafe. 0/10 would not recommend!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Wingstop. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general