Whole Foods Market

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 13.523 evaluaciones

Ambiente favorable con los compañeros y con los encargados

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me encargaba de atender al público y de reponer lo que se iba vendiendo. Aprendí mucho sobre alimentación vegana.La gerencia estaba bien llevada por los encargados de ese momento.La cultura de la empresa era muy tolerante y abierta a todas las diferentes maneras de pensar.Lo que más me gustaba era la atención al público.

Pros

Descuento para empleados
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy okay pay for the job

Great job if you’re in school and need a flexible schedule, job is pretty easy and at $16 an hour it’s not too bad. Every 6 months to a year you get a raise
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

fun place to work pays the bills

whole foods is nice to work friendly environment good pay leaders team are good overall good experience team leaders are friendly good team of people nice nice work environment

just no

every horrible thing you’ve heard or read is true, plus some. was left alone to close the whole department by myself on my third day. management doesn’t care about you or even their own store but will rain brimstone down on you for not caring.

Pros

literally nothing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

"We promote team member growth and happiness." Yeah right.

Everyone I met on the overnight team was super amazing and hard working, and the actual job was about what I expected and I honestly enjoyed the tasks I was doing. The problems while I was there lay with the management. When I started everything was pretty great, but a few months in suddenly all of our team leaders were gone for one reason or another, and a lot of the great employees quit altogether (never a good sign!) The store leadership tried to fill the gaps while hiring new people but it simply wasn't enough and we ended up short staffed and overworked with no appreciation. The new manager they hired for our team seemed to hate the overnight crew and was outright rude to most of our members (except for the men on our team? A little weird...) I have even seen a few of my coworkers CRY OPENLY over what that manager said to them! Our team was only ever complained about from what I could tell even though I knew we all were working our butts off to unload that truck and fill those shelves every night! I really actually loved working there, but after a while all the negativity finally got to me and burnout struck. Sadly never got to speak about the issues before I left as the managers were almost never around when I was. When I gave my notice no one reached out to even confirm that they had received my message which was the final nail in the coffin that management really did just not care about me or anyone on my team. I had talked to them before about how much I enjoyed my job, and the fact that they didn't question what changed that for me was kind of mind boggling. :(
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

It was okay

The people that work here are cool and the customers are very demanding. You better like the department you first pick because they won't let you move to a different one. Good luck
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Working at a grocery store is a very physical job

Whole Foods Market has a great philosophy and mission, to help people eat healthier. Diversity and making the world a better place is an important aspect of their mission. But working at a grocery store is inherently a physical job and therefore can be limiting to some people.

Very physical

Great coworkers terrible managers

The employees are great to work with but the managers failed terribly in communication and leadership. Team members often have to lead themselves and their department. Managers often sequester themselves in the back office.

Decent place to work

Everyone helped each other out and I made some good friendships. It was nice to be around good food options, and the employee discount they have is pretty good.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Competitive environment and expectations to meet daily

Great company to grow in, a lot of expectations and demands. Clean ,organized environment to work in. Management can be misunderstanding sometimes but it takes a lot to grow together so be firm and honest to create a healthy work relationship

Pros

Day Pay, schedule and discount

Night pay and management

It was an okay job

It was an okay job but I had to ask management to fix my job discount card that they give everyone. I was 3 months in and my discount still didn’t work compared to others. It’s a very busy grocery store! On top of that, we give our customers a chance to be lazy because we scan, and pack there groceries up. And that takes a long time while lines are busy and a customer can have 20 items. Yet they don’t want to bag there own groceries.

Pros

Team break area, team member discounts

Contras

Fast paced, customers are racist
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work

You get very low pay horrible hours no time off and are mistreated by both customers and management. Working retail already sucks I get it but whole foods market is horrible.

everything

People are cool

People are cool, the work is labor intensive and the pay could be a lot better. Room for growth at other departments or different locations. Possibility to move up to corporate level.

Not a great envirement

Power hungry staff … no communication. Never clear about job tasks for day. It was all good when opened and every thing changed as the store evolved

Pros

No free lunch …. Punch out for 30 min….added more time to schedule to be at store

Sort breaks

Decent Job

It’s a decent job, with decent pay. Nothing I hate about the job, but I definitely don’t love it either. Co workers are awesome, management is a bit of a hit or miss.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s all what u make it, the work is not hard.

Learn what u can and pay attention to detail and have a great work ethic you’ll be fine.at times it’s tough but nothing u can’t handle. Some days it may be limited help and busy at times. The average grocery store stuff, it’s a great work environment and leadership is helpful to all.

Grocery Buyer

Overall the mangement is being pushed on numbers and if they they yelled at you get the aftershock especially in the grocery department. Pay is doable and if you don't care about attitudes and favoritism you could go in their and just make your money and go home.

Not worth it

The location I worked at was good in the beginning but once the pandemic started it went down hill. My mental health is more important. The management team were not supportive, they only cared about the money.

Great work environment

Whole Foods always holds top to best places I've worked. Never once did I have problems with employees or managers and even if you do Whole Foods is great at handling issues. They have a lot of employee appreciation parties and give a lot to their employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

With most this is a stepping stone

Good company but it’s been a struggle with Amazon taking over whole cutting positions and over working Team Members. Whole Foods was built on Team Member creativity and willingness to hear what the customers wanted but it’s more cooperate now.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive fun place to work

I love working at Whole Foods. The company cares about its products as well as its employee and it’s customers. This job provided me with excellent insurance and great overall benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Whole Foods Market. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Whole Foods Market
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?