Weiser Security Services

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 732 evaluaciones

Decent money for an easy job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Not a stressful place to work ismanagement good , flexible schedule but pay could be better. Not very fond of the uniforms . Overall is a good job, would be a great job if pay was increased

Joke

Security for me isn't what it used to be when I worked for the airport. People were more courteous and understanding and gave you what was your props on evaluations and gave you the time it took to get the skills you needed when new on the job. I worked here a whole year had no problems. I was placed off from one site a little while and when I came back to that site because I loved it at first, all h*ll broke lose. Why people in Security don't give their guards the time to explain their situations but the workers and clients are always right even when their wrong.Be aware when you go here too and be ready for bs and jeep your business to yourself. I've learned in companies, you don't have friends and trust is a very inparative part, so trust in yourself and you will be ok!

They won't pay you.

5 weeks and have received nothing in the way of payment but excuses. The management doesn't seem to know what they're doing. "paid training" consists of a whole shift at minimum wage but a 5 minute crash course on how to do the job.

Room for growth

There is plenty of room for growth but very little communication between upper management and the sites. Little work life balance. Great place to work if your young and don’t have a lot to do family/outing wise.

Pros

Great coworkers

Contras

Lack of communication from upper management.

Poor management

Poor management, poor staff selection, leadership is poorNot good for paying on time. Usually late. Leadership is always changing hands. Lots of back stabbing.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good company/Management

Since I came aboard, I’ve had a variety of assignments as well as (currently) a set schedule. Management usually always available to answer even the craziest sounding questions I may have.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You are treated like a number

The managers don’t care about you at all. If your relief don’t show up you are forced to stay or they say you abandoned your post. No raise. They SUCK.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Friendly personnel, clean environment, very helpful

Weiser Security is a good place to work if u are self motivated highly energetic, and don't mind moving constantly. Also interaction with people. U have to be a people person. Some sites are more for loners . Not very many interaction we anyone besides the truck drivers.

Not reliable at all

They will never tell you when you have to work longer than expected until a few hours before. You will never work a set schedule it is always changing

Easy work Low pay

The work is super easy, however the pay reflects that. It is a great second job for somebody our for somebody who has retired or draws social security. That Z was intentional
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Amazing company far from their main office in Louisiana. Tucson seems to be a good fit and their contracts are major and bring all types of people and work in the daily or nightly work enviornment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is a great company to work for.

Weiser Security has been & still is a great company to work for. Management will train you & make sure you have everything you need. Look out for their employees.

No management at all

No help from management as to issues of showing late, demanding write ups and getting those, but management throwing write ups in trash allowing it to continue

Pros

Location of job site

Bad or no management

Very easy post.

As far my schedule I have 90% of the work and the same pay as other’s I’m very disgruntled.. when it gets busy I’m happy but for the most part it’s self entertainment. Easy post just not enough pay. Doesn’t matter if your a spectacular guard or terrible no recognition as far as bonuses pay raise.

Pros

Easy job

Contras

Not enough pay and I do 90% of the work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Job work life what is that ??

RUN RUN RUN !!!!!!!!!! This company does not care about you or your family or situation. They don’t train you , you get hired for wposition and end up doing everything but that position. Phone call in middle of night, having to stand post as an office employee, pay is not competitive or keep up with GA. Overall literally one of the Wordt companies I’ve ever worked for. If your not friends with the owner or in there click you don’t matter to them. They hire anybody

Pros

Office is laid back

Contras

No balance, rude branch manager, no training, bad pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy money for a lot of BS

High turn over rates. Little recognition for work. Little opportunity for advancement. Minimal respect. Problems often go unaddressed. Company hires anyone regardless of qualifications. Most employees are rude. Company lacks order and pay for advanced positions is not reasonable compared to regular guards. Unreasonable expectations for supervisors.

Manager was awful

Absolutely zero communication between site Supervisor and management…..Wasn’t a bad site I worked at but expected use of my personal vehicle to do patrols every hour… very little pay and as a site supervisor I had to take up slack if anybody missed there shift…
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No a good company to work for.

The employees are great but management at the time was not very good. Pay isnt great and even if you get a promotion you won't receive a raise.If you enjoy working your life away for $13 a hour this is the place for you.

Contras

Short to no breaks at all.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy to get hired, they need employees

I felt unappreciated as I had additional responsibilities yet I wasn't paid any more than the other employees.The benefits were extremely weak.I had a very good work schedule.I was frequently offered overtime.Very poor communication from the local management.

Pros

A steady full time schedule

Contras

Weak benefits and small raises

8 hour shifts

You show up and observe, report, deter. Nothing special to say about the job. The company is low budget. If you want the bare minimum apply. No advancement

Under paid, Rude and RIDICULOUS

They will over work you for no reason and no one in management really cares about your well-being AT ALL. Terrible management. Messy officers! Drama, expects the impossible.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Weiser Security Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general