Walgreens

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Administración

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 2 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 38.814 evaluaciones

Upper management is trying to drive this company into the ground

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was a pretty good place to work for, at least for a while. They got rid of some of the mandatory sayings like "Be well" after literally every conversation that customers and employees both hated, and they started treating employees as people. Now, at least in my region, the stores are run through fear by upper management. Store Managers are dropping like flies. People who used to bleed Walgreens are looking for new jobs. Stores that are basically dumpster fires aren't getting the attention that they need, while stores with much fewer problems are being focused on hard because the regional leadership doesn't understand how to read their own metrics.

Pros

Employee discounts are good. Offers good vision and life insurance for full time employees.

Contras

The pay is garbage, Walgreens will tell it's employees that their pay is some of the most competitive pay around, but that's only the case if by competitive you mean a race to the bottom, Regional leadership is a joke and communication between channels just doesn't happen
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work and great people to work with.

A typical day starts with a tier one meeting explaining whats going on and our production numbers/goals we have to meet. I have learned so much over the time I have worked for Walgreens. Mostly logistically. Shipping and receiving for the venders. I have also learned the operation of many types of lift trucks as well. The management does a very good job making sure operations run as smooth as possible and help with any challenges to be achieved. The hardest part of my would be not getting enough hours actually. I'm used to the labor but would like more hours. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the coworkers that I have. A very good group that are very dependable and know their jobs.

Pros

It's been a good place to work and not too far of a drive.

Contras

Not enough hours and the pay is'nt enough to make up for it. No pension.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Walgreens. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

Basado en 38.814 evaluaciones

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,3 de 5 estrellas en Equilibrio vida personal/laboral
3,3 de 5 estrellas en Salario/Beneficios contractuales
3,2 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
3,2 de 5 estrellas en Administración
3,3 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral

Evaluaciones de Walgreens por nombre del puesto

• Empresas
  • Walgreens
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?