U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
3,2 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de U.S. Security Associates, Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 5.736 evaluaciones

Regular

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Era muy difícil organizarse. Horarios terribles.En el tiempo que estuve trabajando no dormía apenas, no había tiempo ni para descansar, en los días off te llamaban a trabajar y no importaba el tiempo que uno llevara, los horarios de madrugada eran terribles. Me enfermé con una descompensación del azúcar y eso a su vez m afectó por no dormir. Realne te fue la razón por la que renuncié.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Enjoy working till lost employees lost contract

Great place to work until they decide to cut cost took away work truck then had a golf cart no one wanted to work with a cart all employees left but me lost contract moved to another security company thanks thurman
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A lot of work available for motivated individuals.

My two years working for the company I had as much overtime as I could handle. All my colleagues were friendly, you could exchange your pto for a lump sum if you wanted.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice people to work with

The job is easy and the people are nice to work with. They have many different accounts. You do your daily patrols and incident reports . Work life balance is okay also.

Pros

Easy

Boring

Not bad

Too bad the company got sold. It was a good place to work. Challenging at times but very rewarding. I did enjoy my time there before returning to a former job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Non productive and stressful

They consistently question your decision and seem like they don’t want you to get ahead also bring family and friends to get higher positions than hiring within its ranks, How are you expected to grow in an environment that just won’t let you get ahead.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a pleasant work environment

Worked there 2+ years and other than the abhorrently low pay & unsatisfactory working conditions, the management had completely mistreated me over the years.I felt like I had no support and no real advancement opportunities. Any promotion was only a very minimal increase in wage while keeping their employees well below the poverty line.Also not willing to negotiate scheduling so I could work another job to help supplement my abysmal income with US Security Associates.

Fun place

A little boring at times but it was a good learning experience. Each office had its own culture and experience. Regional offices would coordinate events together sometimes.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a great company to work for

The company was a great company to work for it give me 3 weeks vacation and I was always happy with it and it always gave its break half an hour break it was a great company overall allied universal is a great company

Pros

The company paid for lunch

Contras

The company gave half an hour lunch break

Enjoyable place to work

I enjoyed working for US Security Associates, Inc. The guards and captain where I worked were, for the most part, kind of professional. We had a good crew until the final few months of their contract at our location. Then, they hired three guards that could hardly speak English. I believe that was responsible for them losing their contract at that location. My assessment is that US Security Associates did not fully see what work ethic guards brought to the company.I have remained friends with the captain and we have lunch together once a month. I had the utmost respect for the captain.

Pros

For the most part, the managers left the guards to do their jobs.

Contras

The managers did not always act on those guards that did not do their jobs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place and environment to work at

I worked for United States Security Associates at Hartland Road in Virginia it was a great Experience .My Manager and Supervisor was great and they cared about there Officers .

Only good

Great place to work, they are very special in every way! The hours, the schedules, the coworkers, the benefits, the locations, all in all great work environment!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was a good place to work

Was a very honest place with good people. Allied bought them and they are not the same. Was a very good company with good management which is almost non existent like a unicorn in every company I've been to since with them.

They throw to the Bronx when you live in Manhattan

The pay is bad. The sites are bad. And they don’t drug test which is the reason people apply to them in the first place. The females don’t get in trouble no matter what they do. No benefits at all.

Great Comapny

I worked at this company for just about six years and they have mdt all my expectations. Very flexible and depending on location always some overtime.

Pros

Overtime

Very unproductive work environment

This company needs help. I was in this industry for better than 2 and a half decades. For example I was always in proper uniform others were not and did not get written up. I was always professional and did the best job I could. People got moved around and I got kicked out. I am retired. The Syracuse ny office is awful.

Very disorganized, poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work with good people. The CEO was exceptional and I was lucky to work for him.

We had a lot of work to do all the time. Learned a great deal when supporting the employees and around 200 branch locations. The upper management was also busy and it allowed me the freedom to support all departments of the company. Also we supported the 200 Branch location throughout the USA and other countries.

Pros

Freedom to support and learn all about the IT department.

Contras

Pay was not great especially good compared to the amount of work I did on a daily basis.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management actively tried to skirt around the laws regarding pay and employees being on the clock.

Management and upper management encouraged breaking the rules and just writing in less hours than actual worked hours so they would pay less. Coworkers were great but man did the managers really not care.

Pros

Coworkers were nice. Night shift is usually chill.

Contras

Understaffed because of poor management. Overworked.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place steady work entry level security guard you can meet good people and you will be their protection, you are a entry level security officer here

Pros

Money

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Having a job no matter what the schedules are flexible.

Working with this company was wonderful for me at the time I was employed. I just outgrew the career as a whole. I no longer carry my D license for working in security.

Pros

Being able to work

Contras

Schedules may not be what you want with life changes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was not a very good company the communication was not there

Needed hours and they would call in such short notice when they did have houses and if you were late would blame you. I had issues with one of the sites I was working at and instead of helping me they told me to just deal with it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en U.S. Security Associates, Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,7 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
2,8 de 5 estrellas en Administración
2,9 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
  • Evaluaciones de empleados