U.S. Bank

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.970 evaluaciones

Operaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Aprendi mucho, el entrenamiento en la Sede central en Minnessotta fue incrreible. Quede encantada, pero lamentablemente como to da compania que esta tratando de expander y marcar territorio no teniamos el suficiente personal capacitado en el nuevo Estado y eso causaba muchas frustraciones para nuestros nuevos clientes y esto demoro un poco en adjusting to the new Platform of doing business like in Headquarters.

Pros

Seguro Medico, Dental y de Vida

Contras

Habia poco enfoque en ayuda a desarrolar e implementar el proceso de cierre de prestamos.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company does not care about your loyalty or your past. They will lay you off regardless of what you have done.

Us bank is filled with people who care about numbers, especially upper management.Maybe about 40% of managers are promoted within.If you want a decent raise, you need to leave US Bank and come back a few years later.If you stay with this company they will, along with their CEO, bleed you for what your worth and drop you without thinking about anything.This "most ethical company" pay to get that privilege. They don't earn it.

Pros

Umm A/C?

Contras

branches are short staffed always. It's youtlr fault for not being able to do 2-3 people jobs.

Great Pay

So far it’s a really great company, I’ve been here for 7 months, I’m currently in web support training. There are some limits but you can move up at your own speed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is nice they allowed people to work from home

The management could use some work and how they handle employee meetings. advancement opportunitiesgood team work in the right departmentwork from home opportunities

Pros

Advancement

Contras

HR is lacking in the ability to answer simple questions

Waste of time

The pay is low and not worth the requirements. After mastering basic calls they make you go back in training to pick up different skills such as fraud training with no extra pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great

U.S. Bank is a great company to work for. There is a ton of opportunity for growth. The company culture is inviting and inclusive. Overall, it’s a great organization to work for if you’re trying to get into the banking industry.

Good company

It was a good company to work for. It was easy work and good hours for part-time work. I got paid a fair amount for the work I did. I easily could balance my personal life with my work life. I worked less than 20 hours so I did not get benefits. At the branch I worked at the staff was pretty immature even the managers. I worked at an in-store branch and sometimes it would be hard to hear with the carts and general grocery store noises.

Eh

Was not my favorite place to work. Very underpaid and treated horrible by customers. Coworkers were mostly great though. I liked my branch manager. Corporate banking world where they do not care about their employees was the vibe I got from the company as a whole.

Pros

No weekends

Contras

Short breaks, underpaid, mean customers

Don't Do it!

Spent almost 15 years working for this bank. Unless you want an ulcer from constantly worrying if your job is going to be eliminated, don't work for them. All they do is hire and then layoff- in all areas of the bank and it's a constant cycle. They have little to offer too. Their benefits are TERRIBLE for a large bank, raises are low and work/life balance is a joke.

Aviod this company

Where to begin.... So I was working for this company since before covid-19. I feel as though they were able to compensate us appropriately financially and had ok procedure when entering the building. After that, it seemed as though if you were one of the people who were sent home, you manger would be jealous because they would still have to come into work every so often. In many ways I thought, this would be a great opportunity and I can grow here. Little did I know, pretty much any position you move to is dealing with the same type of strenuous work. When I first got into a higher position I expected to have more capabilities to help customers but, we are only able to place certain codes on an account and if that does not work we are required to tell the customer to use a different card. Im happy to say that I do not bank with this company because my bank would never do the things that we were required to do.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I wouldn’t work for this company.

I had a lot of management issues, while working with this company. They don’t care about their employees at all. They make it difficult as an employee to work.

Fun multicultural place

I sincerely enjoyed my stay here. The job was not a perfect fit for me, but was able to learn new skills while growing my professional network. I truly enjoyed it.

Pros

Company Vehicle

Love it so far

I'm a new employee and so far so good. Pay is better than any other collection job I've had. The hours are nice and there's benefits really is a great opportunity. The training could have been a little better, but considering what they had to work with the trainer was very good. Overall I love the experience so far.

Pros

Great pay plus bonus structure, weekends off

Contras

Training could have had a little better training environment to prepare for actual calls.

Overworked and Stressed

I absolutely feel like a number here and not valued as an employee. We're constantly forced to mention surveys to our customers and that is not what I signed up for. Most of the time there is little to no help from management when you need resolution for something and you can't find the answer. Systems are ALWAYS crashing, but it's your fault!! I do enjoy most of the customers, but it would've been nice to have had the proper training to take care of them better!! My original plan was to try and work for the company for a long time, but now I'm not so sure!!!! Pay sucks for what we have to put up with and there is definitely no such thing as work/life balance here! I dread my work day before it even gets started!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor communication..

A lot of work to do by few employees and managers were required to work and also complete their tasks that kept been added. Your opinion is not valued.

WFH was depressing

WFH in the credit card department, got yelled at constantly. Did not like the WFH, their solution was to make me drive 45 minutes one way everyday or “suck it up”

Pros

Decent pay

Contras

Short breaks, no resources, rude staff.

A demanding job

This job is like any other, they ask for quality and precision in their work. It's a fast pace environment and if you like working in an office it's the place for you. T

Old school bank

Your experience will vary greatly depending on which department you are in and who the EVP/VC is. It is an old school bank culture where who you know or are friends with matters more than performance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not an easy environment to work in

Managers show favoritism. Not easy to advance. The company does have good benefits bur that’s about it. Management turnover rate is very high. They don’t give incentives at all.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Pay/Advancement

Average Bank

US Bank does not care if you are an employee for 1 year or 35 years if they need to cut jobs you are laid off and given a minimal severance package. No job security but otherwise its just like any other bank.

Pros

Weekends Off

No Job Security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast pace environment with plenty of advancement opportunities

I worked for US Bank for many years. They have many different positions and they support your advancement.Whenever I had any issues whether it be personal or professional I always felt supported.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en U.S. Bank. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • U.S. Bank
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?