The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Chile21 evaluaciones
Se encontraron 21 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 1902 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
A typical day would start after studying and we would walked to and from appointments all over an assigned city, teaching. We would organize with the local Church members to come with us and also to hold lessons in their homes. We organized get togethers in the local Church building and also taught English classes.

I learned so much. Diligence, using my time wisely, budgeting, planning, effective teaching skills, and interpersonal skills to name a few.

My colleagues were amazing, every single one of them. We had our problems, every once in a while, but never something we couldn't fix.
Pros
Loved seeing people change and make new friendships
Contras
Being rejected and not seeing progress were the hardest parts.
Cultura laboral
I was very grateful for the opportunity I had to serve as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I learned so many important things that I will be able to use for the rest of my life.
4,0
Cultura laboral
As a missionary, I did not receive money in this time period. I was assigned to this job but I enjoyed it. It was a great learning experience. I learned the basics to finances and how to be responsible.
Cultura laboral
Great volunteer job. I wasn't paid to be a missionary but I have from others that actually working for the Church is great. Lots of benefits and competitive pay.
Cultura laboral
They were the best two years of my life. I worked every day all day with only 7 hours off a week. I served unconditionally in several cities in Chile. I had several different companions from varying backgrounds. I learned a lot.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I was able to work as a video editor for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints while they were improving the content of the missionary department. It was a pleasurable and peaceful experience surrounded by good-hearted people.
4,0
Cultura laboral
I served as a Full-Time Missionary for the Church for 2 years in Santiago, Chile. the work was difficult at times, and while I wasn't necessarily successful in my service, I still found myself enjoying the work.
Cultura laboral
We woke early and studied scriptures, engaged in an hour of meditation/exercise. walked the streets of Chile door to door seeking people interested in the gospel. Learned Spanish on mission and how to endure relationships on a daily bases. Helping fellow humans feel good about themselves was rewarding.
Pros
Serving mankind leads to healthy world
Cultura laboral
A typical day would be planning your day based on how many clients you have, and how you can help them. Plan on how to teach people on how they can better their lives. Based on the area plan to teach people english. After planning execute, and look for more ways to help.
Pros
Meet pople
no cons
Cultura laboral
Served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-Saints. I was called to serve in Southern Chile. Or more specifically Osorno, Chile. I served in a variety of cities and met many people. Exciting to share our message and well worth every second of it.
Pros
Serving so many people
Away from family
Cultura laboral
My experience in Chile as a volunteer of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the most impactful and memorable experience of my life. I learned how to work hard and efficiently, manage other volunteers in a personable and constructive way, and most importantly, love all types of people with everything I have.
Cultura laboral
This place has always been part of my family, and also having served a mission, I truly love being a part of this organization. This organization seeks to help people as much as possible, and I am glad to be a part of it.
Cultura laboral
Was a great company to work for. Helpful environment and a great company to build a career in. Work load was manageable. Competitive salary. Grateful for the opportunity to work for such a great company.
Cultura laboral
The privilege to serve as a missionary is the experience of a lifetime. There is no better way to spend 2 years as a volunteer
Cultura laboral
I learned a different culture and language (Spanish) and learned how to talk to people and give service. I managed 200 representatives by overlooking progress and efficiency and assessing any problems that may have occurred.
Cultura laboral
This will make you grow up and find what your really made of. Its your first chance on your own to give a part of yourself to helping others. Its also a great chance to learn new languages as well. Spreading the gospel to your fellow people.
Pros
Charity, Love, and humility
none if your ready
Cultura laboral
We worked from 8 am - 10:30 pm everyday. I learned humility, patience, to love others, and to work with much diligence, The people I worked with were patient as well, understanding and thoughtful. The most difficult part was walking in the hot sun all day. I love this voluntary work because I was able to change lives, and help everyone get in tune with their spirituality.
Pros
Changing lives
Contras
Rejection from people to our message
Cultura laboral
it is the only true church of god on the earth. therefor everything that the church does is directed by God the Eternal Father. yes I actually paid to serve as a missionary but I whole recommend EVERYONE out in the world to speak to the missionaries and find out what the gospel of Jesus Christ can do to change your life.
Pros
everything it really it that good
there are no cons
Cultura laboral
My days were spent serving the Lord and those around me. It was never easy, but I was so focused on helping others and working as hard as possible, losing myself in my labors, that it was all more than worth the effort.
Pros
Hard work, helping others, diligent service, constant learning and growth.
Cultura laboral
This was a full time volunteer job. We dedicated ourselves full time to helping other people. I worked with a companion every day and we were switched around every 6 weeks or more. It was a fun atmosphere.
Pros
Develop good comunication skills
Cultura laboral
I learned countless life long lessons and skills. I loved and appreciated all the different kinds of people that I met and worked with, truly had unforgettable experiences.
Pros
Learning to speak spanish and living with Chilean People
Ver más evaluaciones de The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Quizás quieras probar:
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general
4,4
4,5
4,7
Cultura
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints evaluaciones por nombre del puesto