Sunstates Security

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 635 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
They are very flexible with schedules and you can usually find some extra hours here and there. They appreciate people who do their job and don't ask too much of you. The benefits and pay are decent for the job description. Overall, I'm satisfied with my experience.

Pros

Flexible schedule, Opportunities for advancement

Contras

No breaks/lunches, Weak PTO offerings.

18 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company and the flexible schedules are beneficial. Your concerns will be shared with the management team.

Professional workplace with plenty of room for career growth

I am proud to be a part of the Sunstates Security team in Savannah. The management team goes above and beyond to make sure the officers, supervisors and managers that work for them have everything they need to succeed. The company always looks to promote from within, giving plenty of opportunities for career growth. They promote a healthy work/home life balance and are extremely supportive when something comes up at home. I look forward to continuing to grow my career with Sunstates Security.

Pros

Benefits, Pto, Career Growth, Weekly Pay, Competitive Pay

3 agosto 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoy the team atmosphere and it's wonderful to hear the management is tremendous. We're grateful to have you on the team and look forward to your continued success.

It’s ok

It’s okay. Pay is good for the work load. A lot of favoritism especially if you’re in the supervisors little “clique”. All and all an alright place. Enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Pay, Easy Work

Fraternization, Favoritism, No Advancement Possible

3 agosto 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide a positive work experience and your concerns will be shared with the management team.

Simple work, easy money.

Sunstates is a good place to work for. Weekly pay, pay could be more. But for the work that I’ve done (easy, relaxed work) I’m ok with it for now. I believe it’s hard to move up within the company though.

Pros

Weekly pay

25 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company. We do try and promote from within when possible, so feel free to discuss with your management team new opportunities.

Great place to work!

I always recommend this company.Very fair opportunity they will work with you! I have never had an issue with this security company. Can't say enough great things!

22 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company and we appreciate all your recommendations. We look forward to your continued success with our company.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fantastic Team and Proactive Management

I have found a home at Sunstates Security. The Fantastic Team Atmosphere and Proactive Management focus at Sunstates has been tremendous. The talent that Sunstates employs makes for an enthusiastic and rewarding work environment. I feel fortunate to work for such a Great Company!

21 julio 2022

It’s ok

Pretty boring, got paid to watch tv most of the time. Didn’t really feel like work. Pay was good, hours sucked they constantly changed my schedule. No room for growth

18 julio 2022

Great job site, lackluster company

The job site itself was great, however Sunstates security didn't provide uniforms, my employee number or even PPSB card when they wanted me to start working. On top of that they lost my personal information multiple times, such as bank statements. The company itself seems overwhelmed. Any information given out to employees was last minute and left many confused and sometimes missing training/ work.

I found my career with Sunstates Security

I have grown tremendously with Sunstates Security. Within my role, I have also helped grow others in the organization. We work hard, are focused on the task and put people in the position to become an expert in their field. That means a lot to me.

14 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoy working for us and we look forward to your continued success.

Workplace Issues

Company Management didn’t train you on the expectations of how they wanted the site ran - when you offered suggestions, it was incorrect and you was criticized for it

14 julio 2022

Great employee benefits, training, and work environment.

Sunstates Security is the best security company I've been part of in the past 20 years. Sunstates tries their very best to offer the highest wage, the best benefits in the industry, professional development, and a great work environment. The team is highly dependable and shows a great sense of urgency to take care of items for the customers and each other.

Pros

Career Path

Can not think of any

14 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company and the team and benefits are great.

Great Security Company

This is not your typical security company. Management cares about their employees, and treats you with respect. I love my job and I'm proud to be part of the team!!

13 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for Sunstates and that the management team is great. We look forward to your continued success.

Upper management is approachable and really care about their people.

Challenging work but very rewarding. Management will play you at your strengths but also challenge you to get better at things that you are not the best with. Workplace culture has been great. Employee benefits are unmatched!!! Best in the industry.

Sunstates Corporate Office Has A Great Team

Sunstates is nearing their 25th anniversary but you wouldn't know it. They have the attitude of a start-up and it makes for a fun place to work each day. If you don't like working in a fast-paced environment, then Sunstates might not be the best fit for you. However, if you want to take on major responsibilities and make an impact quickly, this is the workplace for you. The management here is very accessible, with an open door policy. Hours are flexible and everyone wants each other to succeed here.

13 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company and the fast-paced environment.

Great company values! Awesome Co-Workers!

Great work-life balance with flexibility to get the work done. Co-workers are amazing people to work along side throughout the week. Employee social gatherings help to welcome new employees. However, fast-paced environment can cause issues for employees who are not accustomed to working on new things everyday.

Pros

Great benefits. Competitive salaries

Fast-paced environment

13 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company and the team is great to work with.

Horrible management

If you rather work at a place where management treats you like you're the dirt on their shoes go ahead. Ypu have 0 support from the management team and if you try and apply for something better especially on the hellofresh side they hold you back and begin to harass you especially the National Account Manager.

13 julio 2022

Some Office s do not know how to come attest 10 mins Early on post.

Good working at this company is You learn and grow as you perform and get help from your supervisors management also you get a paycheck every week benefits and 401(k) plans pay is awesome love my job wouldn’t trade it for the world . Also the bad about the company is they could be more organized and have more meetings with the officers to get things in better shape so everybody can be happy working there otherwise I’m very pleased with the company I love working there it’s what you make it at some things could be better if we have more meetings so Everyone can help to make this company where it needs to be

Pros

You get a 30 minute lunch break and some breaks as you needed

30 minute lunch and bathroom breaks

13 julio 2022

The production could flow better if two guards work. together. It also need better uniforms depending on the site your working

The company is a great company to work for .,Energetic and growth is there. Great scheduling and they will work with you when you need better understanding of your job function.

Pros

Great schedule. Opportunity for advancement

Contras

No break, better quality uniforms.

11 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy working for our company and your concerns will be shared with the management team.

The management is all professional

Sunstates is a real Professional workplace, the management is really easy to work with you they don't throw you under the bus your first two weeks that you are there: I really enjoy my coworkers and supervisor's they really take the time to teach and are patient with you when you have a learning functionality that needs to be strengthen. I would recommend this company to anyone that is interested in working for them!

8 julio 2022

May your way comfortable

I be here for just two weeks I love what I do being a Security guard I love my employees very respectful understanding your needs well as their needs They try and make your way comfortable as possible 💋

8 julio 2022

Fun and Productive

Pays decent compared to other industries and has benefits plus schedule is flexible and PAYS WEEKLY Management is awesome and knowledgeable about the job and what it details

Pros

Benefits Weekly Pay Schedule is Flexible

7 julio 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoy working for our company. It's great to hear the weekly pay is beneficial and benefits are above the industry standards.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Sunstates Security. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general