State Street

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 3.020 evaluaciones

Buena

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Estoy muy agradecida de la experiencia profesional y del buen ambiente y trato con los compañeros y superiores Si recomiendo trabajar en State Street Street

Fantastic company

Highly recommend working for State Street, loved my time there largely due to management and team.Great work life balance and support to help me grow and succeed.

Pros

Great work life balance

Could pay higher

Great Company

Good company. · highly motivated team whose primary objective is to prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations of cash and position reports for Fund Accountants in a wide range of offices across America and internationally in order to provide them with accurate information.· Responsibilities included pricing, investment manager reconciliations, and balance sheet reconciliations depending on the service level agreement in place within the organization.· Aiding the onboarding process for new clients.· Contributed to continuous improvement in the business as a part of the position's responsibilities.· Knowledge of financial instruments is an essential skill for any financial professional.· Ability to analyze processes in a systematic way and be willing to embrace technology in order to identify new ways to improve them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

An unhealthy place with very poor management.

The management is very poor and the culture and work atmosphere is not positive. There is a lot of politics and unhealthy practices within the organization.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's very stressful and the pay is below average

As an associate who had been working there for 5 years through 3 different roles, I can tell it's a stressful place to work. Maybe a nice place for new graduates but please move on after one or two years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Enough scope to improve knowledge base in Asset management & Trading. The management folks are really nice.

I enjoyed working here!!I had opportunity to work with some amazing team members. My manager was the best mentor that I could ever get when I started out.

Splendida esperienza

Purtroppo ho soltanto effettuato sostituzioni nell’arco dell’ anno per periodi più o meno lunghi. Azienda meravigliosa, colleghi stupendi. Si sta molto bene, peccato non essere assunta a tempo indeterminato, ad ogni modo splendida esperienza.

Pros

Tutto

Sostituzioni

Great workplace

Great workplace. Accomadated work from home, great benefits, great coworkers. If you have the opportunity to work for this company, definitely take it.

Great People

Work life balance is great. Very understanding managers. The benefits are excellent. The technology is still improving but they are going in the right direction.

team working environment

What stands out about working at State Street was it's team work mentality. Everyone that I worked with were willing to team in a good team atmosphere
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun workplace with good people

It was fun to work at State Street with good people. Depending on your attitude to work, they listen to you. Supportive. Speak up line available. You can escalate and seek for help.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nice work environmentWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?It was not stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment was excellent

Toxic work environment

Overall the company is good. But the process I was associated with is one of the most horrible. It was a nightmare for me. I have spent 2 years in that process and I only know how I spent my days. There were no peace of mind. Your reporting manager will make your life miserable and ofcourse due to this you will have sleepless night. Work life balance will be gone. You have to be on call with the manager unnecessary that too for atleast one to two hrs and will pull you down everyday. You will definitely lose your self respect. You will be expected to work on every Saturday or Sunday. Even when you will raise your voice or concern to seniors don't expect any outcome. I will never recommend to join Accounting Process excellent program team. But other than this process go for it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to start building up my resume

Days can be relaxed or stressful at work depending on the number of transactions. It will be a great place to start your career and gain experience for your resume.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Really didn’t enjoy the culture What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They don’t train you well, What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very old school & doesn’t pay enough What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful

could be better

It's about who you know here. It can be difficult to get promotions if you do not know the right people. Certain managers are easier to deal with than others. A lot of office politics to work through depending on the department.

Szacunek i rozwój

Pracowalam w tej firmie prawie 10 lat i moge zostawic tylko pozytywna opinie. Szacunek do pracownika, mozliwosci rozwoju, dobra pensja. Czasami sa zespoly gdzie jest duzo pracy, deadlinow i wymagana jest duza dokładność.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Is known for its toxic environment

Good: Decent for entry level, building your network Bad: however workload is unreasonable at all levels. Management not supportive. Company became very siloed and employees were pitted against each other instead of cross collaboration and knowledge sharing.

Irresponsible and Mismanaged

Talented applicants and candidates should stay away from State Street. Don’t waste your energy and talent for a company that is being managed by old timers/boomers. They will not recognize your work and are clueless on the long term vision of the company. Any skills and experiences that you picked up elsewhere will be diminished. If you’re desperate to accept a role here; don’t use your personal time to work extra hours in the hopes that you‘ll be appreciated. Senior management are constantly finding opportunities to lay off resources (us) for short term benefits (their sweet bonuses) without considering the long term impact to the company. Also, management are pushing employees to go back to the office. They basically disregarded the majority of workforce that do not support it based on a recent survey result. If a State Street recruiter market the job as remote or hybrid, make sure to get it in writing before accepting the job.

Busy, but manageable.

Your experience is largely dependent on what team you’re on; but overall a positive experience.Pay could be better, and layoffs can be a problem. There’s also a disconnect between senior management and everyone else.

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante

Ho lavorato presso State Street Poland. Ottimo come prima esperienza per fare cv

Pros

Carriera veloce

Contras

Paga più bassa della media
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en State Street. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general