St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
2,7 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

2,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 382 evaluaciones

Quick to judge slow at listening and difficult management

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
They really don't have great advancement. Management will badger you into coming to work even on your days off. Head management will not take blame for their own problems. You are expected to follow all rules unless it doesn't suit them then they change the rule. I think you would be treated better from a different company but if you choose to work here good luck

Pros

Not alot of coworkers, easy job, and fits hours that some jobs would not

Contras

Horrible management, lack of communication, and employees talking about each other, days off effected by phone call after phone call Horrible at getting fill ins

Awful

This company has been replaced by another security company at their sites for a reason.. You’re called in to work long tedious hours for little money. Granite, security jobs can be fairly easy…. or very dangerous! For the pay, most of the time we didn’t want to perform as ‘top flight security’ because the money wasn’t worth our safety.

Pros

Plenty of on-call hours availability

Very low pay

Underated

Lack of communication from higher up and alway's wondering if your pay is going to be right. Need to sit down with employees and really try to understand them to make things better.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Malpractice management, unfair labor practices

This particular place of employment is contracted with St. MORITZ SECURITY SERVICES. Keys Gate communities, and they keep the same management personnel as before, only changing contracts. They hire young inexperienced people, promote their own, work employees 12 hours without giving or offering breaks. They are under staffed, the turnaround time for people quitting and new hires are less than 60 days. Employees are under paid, over worked, treated unfairly, and management is a click of friends who gossip about employees, and single out anyone who speaks against their policy.

Contras

No breaks, over work, work conditions are horrible

Horrible company

Management is horrible! There is no room for growth, not a good job. Only take it if you need to!!! They mess up your pay and they treat their good workers horribly.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

You are a pawn

This company cares nothing about it's guards, only it's money. The moment something happens in your life that conflicts with work they find a reason to get rid of you.

Contras

No help from upper management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is a good company to work for

This was a good company I did work for I didn't need a good great supervisor that I did follow I was let go from this company for taking pictures of damages that were done by a contractor and the company that client did not want pictures taken of the shop when the pictures that were taken were sent to them by email letting them know that the contractors are damaging their merchandise and did not repair but they said they were gonna repair in at five in the Manor so management did not like that the client was unhappy and did not want to have an explanation of why I was taking photos to document the damages for insurance purposes and also finance and damages that they let a security officer go I did enjoy working for the company work for LG electric and some housing communities for security definitely would work for this company again never had any problems with my paycheck ,did you charge you for the uniforms

Good money

Show up on time, they will give you hour's, don't make a scene don't steal and it will reflect on pay day. If you work a day you make 300$, do that math.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Has its ups and down but ok job sites

Loop area mainly downtown Chicago. Doorman rather than security. Sites are cool and staff are usually ok too. Hours are ok you’re getting off at 6pm. Just make sure you’re alert at all times

Stressful

Was hard to schedule guards for work since they did not make a lot and high turn over. Overtime was not avoidable. Other people in the office were fine to work with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do they know what they're doing?

Scheduling is inconsistent (they'll change the schedule and not even bother to tell you ahead of time, sometimes within less than 24 hours), new employees don't last longer than a few weeks, some management is impossible to get a hold of at times. Nothing good to say about the company itself. The sites, on the other hand are very nice. I have no complaints towards any of them.

Great place

Awesome place to work Great benefits Easy money Easy posts Love the uniforms (bdu)Easy clock in and out on the appLove the paid lunches and breaks……..

Great Company, Great Management, Pay was not what it should have been

Great company, Great Management, was never treated unfairly. After the client reduced hours to part time I was forced to leave, 4 hours at 5 days a week was.not worth the pay or effort.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy work but stands for ever

Management sucks non communicating all post are standing for whole shift ppl quit them all the time and now i see why starts off good but once your in they work you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You meet a bunch of new people daily.The job is what you make it.If you enjoy working for your pay, this is a nice place.

Great management team here in Naples, Fort Myers, Florida.When you do your job they know.When you hide during your shift they will find out. Just show up, do your job and go home. SIMPLE!!

Pros

Let's them know the days or nights that you're willing to work & they normally make it happen.

Most details are in Naples, Fl

Terrible management

Title says it all. Toxic leadership to the top. Lazy as they come. No advancement chances. Also, you can forget about raises. Expect to work extra shifts. The managers don’t help cover them either. My advice, run.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Avoid another dead end job.

This company will lie to you as soon as you get in the door. Nothing but a dead end job if that’s what your looking for it’s fine, pay is bad hours are somewhat ok company and management only care about themselves, will cut your hours if they feel like they’re loosing money overall better security jobs out there you do nothing here but stair at a wall and walk around in circles don’t believe me go ahead you’ve been warned.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Disorganize to the very high level

Disorganize to the very high level, No good money to make very little hours this organize supervisor make no sense post, Their hygiene with supervisor know qualify uniforms.

Awesome company

I'm a new employee. What I've witnessed so far is incredible, if something happens if am accident happens you have the bosses company to the site to check on you. This company is very communicative

Bad work

Place was very bad to work at the work phone never stopped ringing it sucked It made my home life very bad it woild make you want to cry every day you woke up to go in there

Terrible

Worked with them for 3 years ,just wish I realized how much of waste of time they are b4 wasting close to 4 years of my life working for them. No matter wht pay they offer soon or later they cut they pay. Lots of hours on minimum wage pay + fake promises, Don expect getting any days off even if love one died or if your sick .

Pros

U learn a life lesson

Contras

U learn a life lesson wasting your time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,3 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
2,5 de 5 estrellas en Administración
2,5 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
  • Evaluaciones de empleados