Sam's Club

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 23.047 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 23.048 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente laboral

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena empresa para empezar a generar experiencia laboral.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a decent job to work if you don't mind being pressured

Management was overall good, they could've been better. Before I left, there was a new change of management, and heard from friends that things got better. The hardest part was finding someone to cover your shift in order for you not to get a point. I believe it was 5 points and you're terminated. The most enjoyable part was the coworkers but the least is that we were pressured every day in having upgrades, and pluses but the majority was getting customers to sign up for the credit cards. You would have to receive at least 10 a week or you would 'have a talk' with your supervisor. Also, you do get 2 breaks and a lunch if you work over 7 hrs, and one lunch if it's a 6 hr shift. If you take it day by day, you will be fine.

Pros

Pay, coworkers

Credit pressured

Love working at Sam's Club

I honestly love my job at Sam's Club. With any place, you definitely have your problems but at Sam's Club, no one is breathing down your neck and watching you with a magnifying glass. They treat you like responsible adults and trust you will do your job.

I will never go back.

I worked at Sam’s for years and held multiple job titles. The place is terrible, and the management team is by far the worst I’ve seen in a very long time.

Pros

Nice break room

Contras

Management, no raises, a toxic work environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The only benefit is the pay

The store was terribly understaffed for the majority of my time there. The pays is good and that was the only reason I stayed for as long as I did. Never met someone who was wanting to go back to Sam’s after being fired.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible environment.

Some of the Team Leads have favorites, it felt like high school click, if you don't belong you're no one, the members insult you and treat you like dirt and the managers don't have your back, they are useless.

Everything.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Only work here if you have to

My experience was horrific. The front-end management was corrupted with favoritism and grown women being messy. My coworkers were very kind, and were the only thing that made it tolerable to work there for almost a year. If they don't fix the management issue, they'll never be able to keep dependable workers. Imagine closing a store like Sam's Club down with only a handful of front-end associates on the schedule. It's ridiculous.

Pros

Decent Pay

Terrible Management, Not Flexible

It’s sucks

Employees quitting they don’t give you no hours they always changing yo schedule and they don’t put enough ppl on schedule it’s just full of I been off for 4 days str8

Bom ambiente de trabalho

Ótimo empresa com bom ambiente de trabalho. Com grande chance de crescimento.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Time is gold. Don't waste here

If you're smart enough don't waste your valuable time at this location. You will never succeed in your job bcs management will never let you succeed. They focused in their goals and daily works to finish not your advancement or training. They having vary hard times to find new employees but no one stay longer. Why??Bcs smart ppl will find out vary fast there is no success here. They will used you in all departments but you will never smart in one particular work. Be smart and make wise decisions. Team leader and manager never let you succeed.

Stressful

All work, no play, management system needs to be improved at least at my store. Turnover is fast. Communication for employees needs to be improve. All they care about is getting their numbers.

Bad management

It's a good company but they don't have good managers, it' easy be promoted if your a kiss licker. Huge rotation the can't retain people even the paying good , it's not about money it's about how you treat your people.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Managment, low pay, long shifts, nobody cares.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company is great, management isn't.

Company is great the management is very discouraging. There is little training and more of a trial by fire to all who become superiors. No communication.

Awful place to work

The manager, they call them coaches, who overlooked the cafe which I worked in, were the worst managers I have ever had. Nothing is ever right to them. They work you like a dog! It's super sort hot in there and they won't allow a fan. All the coaches and the GM don't care about anything but their bottom dollar. They are extremely disrespectful and don't listen.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was an okay place to work. Sometimes forgot my break but only busy days got the best for me . I had supportive management , but no pto but could ask for days off without pay . Great if in school and need part time work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Over worked, little to no recognition

The managers are full of themselves an nothing is ever their fault, they will always shift the blame to everyone else but them, an you don’t work for just your department if you are there they expect you to work for all of Sam’s club. Even if you have had zero training in a different department. If you call out for your family or if you are sick then some managers will literally retaliate an mess with you schedule if you are part time an give you 16 hours a week. I have seen it happens to other pass coworkers. They will not talk to you an only talk to other coworkers. Even if you are an amazing worker an every looks great when you are there if you call out for any reason even if you have protected time off so you can call out when YOU need too they will get upset with you an talk about you poorly to other co-workers. They always promote team lead to be your boss under them when they have no idea how to lead a team nor know how to work your department so they spend most of the time walking around with the managers an do nothing. The General manager will cut the employees benefit an bonuses to bump up their own, they will threaten the whole work crew with no bonuses one employee’s mistake. If you have a night shift from 12:30pm to 9:00pm they would want you to come in at 4:00am to 12:30pm to work the next day an would be upset with you if you didn’t want to do it also the day way with 12:30pm to 9:00pm an want you to come in at 6:00am to 2:30 the next day The only things that was good about working there was the bonuses every few months ,free membership ,and most of the coworkers -
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun with cool coworkers management is a bit or miss

The coworkers I had at my club were nice and supportive sometimes some of management could be nice or some might be picky or uptight. Overall pleasant work experience.

Pros

Work benefits, free lunches sometimes, and sam shares

Management could be better
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I hate this job and my manager

I’m a part timer and I go to college. I told my manager I can get schedule at 10 or earliest has possible and they said no because I don’t need you that time. I was told my people who work with the manager that they are not nice and don’t respect you. It happen multiple time and my schedule keep messed up because of the manager and I’m tired working here. I have bills to pay, I have a family to take care of. And the manager doesn’t care about it. I heard form people that the manager takes a lot of vacations. I really want to this Sam’s club to improve there management and hire more people.

Pros

Good people

Contras

Bad managers that they can do whatever they want
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Muito trabalho e pouco funcionário

Depois da época do Walmart a loja só começou a cair

Fun and busy

Always busy. The people make it fun. Always doing something different. Management does everything they can to help you succeed. It feels like people actually care about you and the job. The only drawback is that the job is very physical.

Okay job

I didn’t hate the job, they just needed better management who didn’t complain about everything, the pay was great, I like my coworkers, but the schedule was draining.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Sam's Club. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general