Raising Cane's

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 3.280 evaluaciones

Fun workplace

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Have a lot of fun on shifts and pretty easy work. It feels like a family and management is great and friendly. Culture is about having fun and getting work done

Managers

The managers are very unprofessional and when you talk to HR about the problems your having they fire you. They are terrible to work with and put you in very dangerous and crazy hard work situations

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

awful managers & workplace.

This was my very first job. I had a lot going on in my life & just needed some financial stability. The mangers were understanding AT FIRST until I had things going on in my life that i had to sometimes call out. The mangers could care less, they treat you like a robot than an actual human being. I cried everyday before going to work due to how awful they treated the crew members , they act like they are so above you and could care less what you have going on in your life. You make one mistake and they get angry with you, SO FAST. You do not get breaks unless you work 6 or more hours, sometimes not even that. It snows a lot up here and expect you to make it to work even if you don't feel safe driving OR walking in the snow. They want you to dedicate your life to that job just as they did. This job messed with my mental health, A LOT, especially the store manger. If there are no customers and everything is restocked and cleaned they expect you to keep on working and not even take a breather. Ive never met such rude human beings, mangers who act like they are so much better than you. Ive had good experiences but mostly bad. I would not recommend working here. Nice crew members but awful AWFUL mangers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work environment

I've had nothing but a good experience while working with Cane's. The management kept everyone on task, there was plenty of things to do. I was never having to look for anything to complete because I could always do kids bags, help prep while working, and restock.

Pros

if working double shift you get a free lunch

Contras

closing shifts on weekends end at midnight, then don't leave till one o'clock in the morning (bad for school nights)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great coworkers, awful work environment

To be honest, it's not awful if it's not busy. That's a rarity. And leadership is honest to god some of the worst, they also display a lack of growth for an employee, some can be stuck in the same position for months or even a year. The pay is not nearly enough to deal with, especially on night shifts. I would avoid this employer, but if you want to be dedicated to it you can transfer and even climb up some ranks if you're lucky. Otherwise, seek employment elsewhere.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast Paced but fun.

Management can honestly be a little better, but I did enjoy my time working here. Plenty of great faces and satisfied customers who are provided with top quality service.

Productive and High Standards for Fast food

I genuinely did like working here in the beginning, but hours are not enough. They just don’t work with the hours you can work and will ignore that. The co-workers made the experience fun though.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good money but mangament picks favorites and doesn't put me on the schedule ever

I overall like the people I work with but the managers are awful. They play favorites all the time. I only work 4 hours a week because of this. I've also worked here for 1 year and am not fully trained but the new crew members are fully trained within a month of working here. Great pay and I like the job just wish they would schedule me. I miss the old managers.

Pros

%50 off 30 mins before and after shift
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great if you need hours and to build your resume, leave and find something else quickly

I worked at Raising Cane's for about a year and unfortunately the initial impressions could only last so long. I was screwed over on my pay and got the sense that management simply doesn't understand the rigor and stress of working there. I wouldn't recommend working there to my worst enemies.

Pros

Nice coworkers, flexible scheduling

Contras

Busy all the time, no down-time, often short-staffed

Great for children

Great job if you're 16 just starting out and don't have financial responsibilities. Otherwise, it isn't worth it. The pay is too low for an adult or a minor with bills. You still have to pay for meals. At the very least other jobs with similar pay would offer a free shift meal or free food to take home. They offer a 50% discount.

Pros

Lighter workload than other restaurants, clean work environment, cool hat

Low pay, no employee meals, only 50% off purchased food

Fun and serious workplace

I would say This the most restaurant experience ever in my whole entire life because not only you get to enjoy knowing each crew members but to have fun.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Their wasn’t really a good part to working for this company What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Management especially the district manager she would change the rules daily. Managers from other stores coming watching employees failing and when you try to help they tell you no let them do it themselves What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hostile. Drill Sargent like worse company to work forWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Worry about when you go in if you have your job at the end of the shift. They waited to the end of a shift to fire ppl

Worst job I ever had.

Be trained by rude and uncompassionate people, who train you for a day and expect you to know everything perfectly. The managers along with the crew do the absolute minimum work and pretend to work. If you want to work at a ghetto work place, where there is bad attitudes and bad vibes, this is the perfect place for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Raising Cane’s is a great company

Extremely hard work - No excuses mentality, if you miss the smallest task you will be chastised. Managers are all just scared of big boss so it’s a weird and off putting work environment.

High energy fun environment

Canes treats management great with a plethora of benefits and support! All holidays off (which is NOT common in the restaurant industry) and important days like the superbowl we only worked half days. The support system is bar none the best in the nation with departments focusing on everything outside your four walls so you can focus on everything within. Work life can be strained at times if restaurant gets audited or under performing. Great place to work overall.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace with fun ppl and managers. Need to do better on giving breaks though especially with the younger workers. It gets too much sometimes but idk
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great culture, no work life balance

I loved working here. The new market is growing too fast resulting in huge growing pains that can be felt from the top. I ended up leaving due to not having enough time for myself and constant anxiety and stress.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very relaxed with nice people

The job is straightforward once you get the hang of things, and definitely a great starter job. Most coworkers are friendly, and managers generally go above and beyond to make things fair. I never really had problems taking time off, especially if I was sick or had other issues outside of work. In other cases, the managers at least want you to get someone to take your shift.

Pros

Half off on food

Contras

Easy, repetitive, and boring at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?It's close to home. The restaurant is a five minute walk from my house.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They have too many employees so it is impossible to get enough hours.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They try to make it a fun and inclusive work environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Gets you no where for your hard work

If you want a place to literally break your back and for absolutely no recognition, then this place is for you! If you want a OM to make stuff about you so you won't succeed, THEN THIS PLACE IS FOR YOU.

Horrible managing

It was cool at first but then they let me outside taking orders in 100° weather for 8 hours. I was out in the rain taking orders and they never gave me an opportunity to learn new things and never rotated the schedule.

Pros

good hours

no rotation
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Raising Cane's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general