Publix
4,0 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación
Ver todas las evaluaciones de Publix
Evaluar a esta empresa

Publix

Evaluación de un empleado de Publix

No work life balance

Publix is only a place to work if you are willing to marry it. The management is one where anything that is not perfect is unacceptable. Never recognizes any improvement only focuses on the negative. As a manager expect to work a minimum of 50+(I averaged over 60+) hours and know that no matter the improvement no matter how hard you work the upper management will ALWAYS push you for more

Pros

Stock

Contras

1,0 de 5 estrellas en Administración

Evaluaciones similares

Misma ubicación

Horrible place to work

I have talked with my manager many times about hours, always saying I’ll get more… I have 5 hours next week. Most paychecks don’t go over $120 (It’s sad I know but manager won’t do anything). Benefits are the only good thing but you need 1500 hours a year to be able to get stocks or health insurance. No organization at all, management is lazy and they will lie straight to your face. Pay is basic, you could get way more anywhere else. Decent starter job, not a career. One of the few companies forcing employees to wear masks even if vaccinated and even if you have breathing issues (Yes, even in the Florida heat while outside getting carts). Overall I suggest just staying away from working here, you will be sorely disappointed.

Pros

None!

Contras

Where to begin…
Misma ubicación

I was nervous about starting but when I got there it was all that bad

it was pretty cool working at Publix i meet A lot of nice people there and my training was so fun just putting a smile on the customer faces but the hardest thing about the job was trying to keep up with the cashier but other than that it was a good experience working at Publix.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Publix. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general