Publix

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 18.853 evaluaciones

I was nervous about starting but when I got there it was all that bad

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
it was pretty cool working at Publix i meet A lot of nice people there and my training was so fun just putting a smile on the customer faces but the hardest thing about the job was trying to keep up with the cashier but other than that it was a good experience working at Publix.

Horrible place to work

I have talked with my manager many times about hours, always saying I’ll get more… I have 5 hours next week. Most paychecks don’t go over $120 (It’s sad I know but manager won’t do anything). Benefits are the only good thing but you need 1500 hours a year to be able to get stocks or health insurance. No organization at all, management is lazy and they will lie straight to your face. Pay is basic, you could get way more anywhere else. Decent starter job, not a career. One of the few companies forcing employees to wear masks even if vaccinated and even if you have breathing issues (Yes, even in the Florida heat while outside getting carts). Overall I suggest just staying away from working here, you will be sorely disappointed.

Pros

None!

Contras

Where to begin…

No work life balance

Publix is only a place to work if you are willing to marry it. The management is one where anything that is not perfect is unacceptable. Never recognizes any improvement only focuses on the negative. As a manager expect to work a minimum of 50+(I averaged over 60+) hours and know that no matter the improvement no matter how hard you work the upper management will ALWAYS push you for more

Pros

Stock

Contras

no work life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Publix. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general