MITIE Security

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 589 evaluaciones

Okay company to work for

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The work environment is okay. Job is settled with guaranteed hours. No room for progression or to further enhance your personal development. Management doesn't care as long as someone fills the gap. No one to one meetings to discuss plans going forward

Pros

Paid breaks, regular hours

Contras

No progression. Very mondane and repetitive workload

Pay is always wrong

High security staff turn over. Pay is always wrong every month. Mitie do not trust their staff. You feel miserable with the blame culture and the ruthlesness that Mitie have when firing really good members of staff. You feel flat and worthless. No uniform supplied yet and most wear what they have bought themselves.

Contras

Can be fired in an instant. Changing contracts.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fair days pay for a fair days work

Supportive colleagues and management structure is a good working partnershipWork environment is excellent air con/heating recently upgraded and all usual facilities create a good working enviromentPlease note this opinion is for my site only and would not be fair to make comments on other Mitie sites that I have not worked at

Friendly managers and supervisors,

Transfer from another Company, Mitie are a good company to work for, lots of opportunities to go for promotion,if you want. And you are not just a number.

Pros

Lots of discounts, shares if you join the scheme

Hours to suit 0hr contact

Good pay, good management

Pay is good for the work you do and is reviewed yearly for increases. Management are good but can be hard to get InTouch with at times. Overall a good company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Decent place to work

It is what it is. Retail security is boring work but they do the best they can. The management at the store you work in can be the real pain. The job for the most part is watching people and helping customers. For me its a slow paced majority of the time.

No contract

Been working for the company for some time now and yet to receive a contract it's all word of mouth they say they will give you so many hours and don't! No one can live with little hours to work

The Great Pretenders .

Don't expect anything different from Mitie . Just another industry company that tick boxes and you are nothing more than a source of profit for them . The sooner this industry is fully legislated , the better , nothing less is acceptable .

Toxic Leadership and poor management

Toxic and insecure management that fear those who won't be walked over. The upper management have no idea what goes on at their sites as they're too busy looking after themselves and trying to please the client rather than looking after staff.

Pros

Free uniform

Contras

Last minute requests to cover blow outs, no support, wages do not reflect work load, training for staff is poor. Too many to list
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Would look else here for work

When you get told if you don't like you know where the gate is .Mangers talk down and at you .Will call you on your rest days after telling them you are doing thing's with your family multiple time to cover other shifts.

Very poor management

I’m a current employee and I would advise strongly against working for this cowboy outfit I tupeed over to Mitie a while ago and they are disgraceful management are very very poor and couldn’t care less about the staff I’m currently looking for a new job elsewhere .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Always thinking about the cost its all about the money

Complete greedy company all they think about is money Bad management no support No training given for Supervisory roles Expected to work long hours 24/7 365No compassion from management

Pros

Worked with good people

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good company long hours poor money no support from managers no quality

Management not skilled enough to do their job and very rarely visit they have a habit of showing up when their bonus is due I learned not work for this company or recommend anybody the most enjoyable part is home time the hardest part of the job listening to managers when they visit they talk down to the guards and I quote we don’t anybody with brains just someone to fill a space that says it all that’s from a manager I would recommend that no one who has quality work for this shower
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place and great people to work with. An excellent working environment

I have been with Mitie for eleven years now, having various jobs. It has been a great place to work at and colleagues are an excellent bunch.Some departments I worked in I.e. Mobile Redponse the team has been great. When one individual is stuck and needs help we always jump in and help them out, to lesson the burden.

Productive and Fun

Mitie is an employer they Looks after its staff needs. Looks at Job culture improvements. and staff fare needs had well run outlookconduct themselves farely in company rules. I dont work for them now i had to take vuluntoryreduntancy. I work for now FrontLine Security 24/7.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's OK but could be a lot better

Lied to from the moment I started working for them.No support as nhs contracts are more important than individuals needs.Management lie on a regular basis to fill jobs. Only on a very rare occasion do you get a manager who is straight, then leaves the company when they find out how it's actually ran.Generally I work alone, so that's the good part. And if I work with anyone else, it's not so bad as we're all in it together.

Pros

You get paid. Work alone, most sites aren't too bad

Contras

Lies by management, backstabbing by NHS 'heroes'

Passive aggressive management

Management was all for the contract and making sure your doing your job.There is no support no one wants to hear your concerns your just a number.Passive aggressive behaviour from Management.

Pros

Pay was correct each month.

Manipulating Passive aggressive management

Good company

Long hours flexible 12 hours shifts Paid breaks 4 on 4 off 7 days aweek Good company to work for flexible if you need time off and can get cover they are happy

Average

Not happy with pay and management. Newcomers in management who are learning their own jobs yet can’t reach u in time. Not support when you need urgent help should pay more
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No career progression unless you know the right people

Lack of career progression unless you know the right people supervisors are useless no bank holiday pay long hours hard to achieve targets ............

Very boring workplace

Mite are poor company for communication . Control havnt got a clue ! Lack of information from your manager the managers never answer the phone when you need them . I worked on the NML contract for 2 years and some sites were ok others were so boring and depressing. It's a job for a old man not a career job in a long run just floating around the museums were no fun at all would not work there again unless I had no choice .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en MITIE Security. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,5 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • MITIE Security
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?