Metro One LPSG

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 834 evaluaciones

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es un buen trabajo relajante sin presiones de ningún tipo,me gusta muchísimo lo que hago ellos son siempre flexibles en todos los aspectos.

Pros

No tenemos seguro médico somos contratistas independientes

Nada en contra
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The supervisor is very understanding and is always reachable he checks on you daily to make sure you are comfortable at your site

I enjoy working for Metro One and the staff at the site are fun to work with they keep me laughing we work as a team our focus is preventing theft and we do a awesome job😊
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Actively looking for suspicious activity

A normal day working for Metro consist of always being professional. Greeting and engaging with customers. Giving great customer service as well as actively watching for suspicious behavior. I’ve learned some of the methods and techniques that most assailants use. The most rewarding part of the job is being noticed and thanked by the customers. The hardest part is dealing with difficult disgruntle customers. Metro One managers are great bunch of guys. They go over and beyond for us.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great opportunities & great coworkers!

I feel my short time at Metro One I have seen great potential to grow in my career. Added bonus is the amazing work life balance, the great coworkers and fun work events Metro One hosts!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Rewarding work environment with occasional free lunch.

I can not speak for all sites, but I can say that at my site we are appreciated. The job entails greeting employees and checking their bags/purses upon entry. We simply report any irregularities or suspicious activity we observe. This is a hands off site. Whenever they have a the new hire training lunch is provided for everyone in the building.

Pros

Free lunches, feeling appreciated, relaxed work environment

Contras

Limited communication with parent company, no PTO
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun

It's about 6 months I'm working with the company. Feel comfortable to work here. Nothing crazy. You just sit and watch out everything. Make sure everything is secured

5 agosto 2022
Thank you! We appreciate you. It's a great step towards a great career.

Poor account management as a result high staff turnover

California site management poor resulting in high turnover. You are regularly treated like a disposable fixture and assigned posts by management unexplained and without options.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Management unprofessionalism and lack of support for guards.

5 agosto 2022
We value every employee and want to help. If you'd like to discuss your situation more, please feel free to call me, Celine Nieto, at 229.429.5316, or email me at cnieto@metroonelpsg.com.

Don't waste your time

Extremely unprofessional management. Don't care about unforseable call offs or call offs that you can't control. Honestly don't waste your time. There are better security companies and ones that care about you as an employee and your well being.

The company as a whole

28 julio 2022
We value every employee. If you'd like to discuss your situation, please feel free to call me, Celine Nieto, at 229.429.5316, or email me at cnieto@metroonelpsg.com. Thank you.

A standard security job

This company is very much the definition of a modern-day security company. Account Management teams are underqualified to the point that they could not even run a lemonade stand. Human Resources is nowhere to be found in Connecticut to help fix this massively growing problem. As a result, hiring/employee retention standards are nonexistent, and managers have no clue how to hold onto what they have that is good and get rid of what is bad. Employee morale is gone.Cons:Pay Rate of $15.00 (State of Connecticut minimum wage is $14.00).Wrong Payroll amounts/missing payments.Security Officer Scheduling.Account Management is extremely weak.No Local Human Resources Team.Recruitment/ Employee Retention.Employee morale.

28 julio 2022

Management did a terrible job of assigning people to work stations

Management put more work on one person then others. Didn't really hold everyone accountable for their own doings, and blamed others for the other shifts mistakes

25 julio 2022
We value every employee and truly wish to help. If you'd like to discuss your situation more, please feel free to call me, Celine Nieto, at 229.429.5316, or email me at cnieto@metroonelpsg.com.

Unprofessional place

Very bad unprofessional job to work for people quit and get fired everyday from this job . They also talk to and careless about how there employees feel .

25 julio 2022

review

just wanted to see reviews. now here is typing to fill the minimum this is the weirdest thing ive had to do just to read peoples reviews of a company but oh well.

Great Job , Great management

I was hired by Metro one back in January, at first I was afraid since I never heard of them , but that Changed quick . I work at Amazon south philly Weccacoe ave , I love my schedule, my pay is fair , My Manager is Awesome, Really goes out his way to help his guards , some appreciate and some don’t . Overall my experience with Metro being Excellent.

18 julio 2022
You made the right choice. Thank you! We appreciate you. We truly value every one of our employees.

Shift supervisor

The worst company to work for they are very ungrateful for all the time you put in the management sucks can’t keep people hire so you are required to work 24 shift is nobody is available to work check is never right they call the workers STUIPD and DUMB because they are burnt out and they DO NOT HAVE BENEFITS

19 julio 2022

No direct deposit No health care plan Only sick time there offerThere not much communication going on and it always someone different that you speak to there

14 julio 2022
We value every employee and want to help. If you'd like to discuss your situation, please feel free to contact me, Celine Nieto at 229.429.5316 or at cnieto@metroonelpsg.com.

They dont care about there employees

There is no paid time off. No benefits. And the pay is ridiculous. The management is horrible. And you get stuck working 12 hour shifts when someone calls out. You more or less get stuck working with immature co workers and if your not part of the in crowd there you don't make it anywhere in the company.

11 julio 2022
We truly value each employee. I would like to help, so if you care to discuss your situation more, please feel free to contact me, Celine Nieto, at 229.429.5316.

Would not recommend

They don’t pay on time, checks are short and not based on the actual hours you worked. Management is rude and disrespectful to staff. They force OT and barely give time off for personal reasons (doctors appointments, family emergencies, etc.) I’ve worked for better security companies.

11 julio 2022
We do value each and every employee. If you would like to discuss your situation or if I can assist you, please call me, Celine Nieto, at 229.429.5316. Thank you.

Former employee

I left because for a place you only see other co workers for 5 minutes there was more drama than any full time work ive been. It was a very toxic environment. The manager is over worked and doesnt come in but two to three days of her shift. The night shift relief that come in at midnight wants to talk trash about the manager all the time. Its to much drama and to toxic and I put up with it for 2 years.

Pros

Good pay and paid every week

Contras

Toxic environment to much drama

13 julio 2022
We care about our employees and truly want to listen. Please feel free to call me, Celine Nieto, at 229.429.5316, if you'd like to discuss more. Thank you.

Negligence

The managers dont care about a single issue. They send you to whatever sites they want and dont care about any ridiculousness you deal with along the way, may it be mentally, physically, or financially.

8 julio 2022
We value every employee and want to help. If you'd like to discuss your situation more, please feel free to call me, Celine Nieto at 714.600.4234, or email me at cnieto@metroonelpsg.com. Thank you.

Horrible

Work anywhere but here. Worst management, double standards. They don’t offer PTO. Won’t let you leave if there is a family emergency. Won’t let you be dropped off at your assigned work area.

8 julio 2022
We truly value each employee and want to help you. If you'd like to discuss your situation more, please call or email me, Celine Nieto, at 714.600.4234 or cnieto@metroonelpsg.com. Thank you.

It's ok

The place I work I've been with for 6 months and we have been through 24 people...the site manager has know knowledge of what it is to manage told a raise and nothing

Pros

Hours I you are mornings

Contras

No training trail and error style
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Metro One LPSG. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general