Meijer

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 10.800 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10.801 evaluaciones

El trabajo en bien duro pero tiene sus frutos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Mi evaluación para esta empresa es De 4 ya que es uno de los mejores trabajos que existen en lansing Michigan se trabaja duro y se hace bastante fuerza pero se ve el fruto del trabajo

Pros

Seguro médico bonos y puntos para comprar

Contras

El trabajo es fuerte y aveces no te tienen mucho en cuenta por no hablar el idioma

Ok place to work

Ok place to work - fun people! Management lacking, little to no over-time interested. Hard-work, very production focused - lots of work expected to be done in little time - good job if you love a challenge.

It’s okay

They do not pay enough, but it is an easy job. Previous managers had bad attitudes and nothing was done about it.You get 35 cents every 3 months and the starting wage is low.

Pros

Paid days off

Horrible pay

Not treated very well

A lot of favoritism. Management doesn’t have good attitudes. Doesn’t make sure you’re breaks or lunches are on time. No support from management or store director. You have to watch your back working there.

Save yourself the frustration

I’ve seen this company go downhill over the years and somehow it keeps getting worse. The culture is toxic, accountability is nonexistent. Training never gets done unless you get lucky and have good coworkers. The pay used to be ok but they’re not keeping up with competition or the ridiculous rise in cost of living. You are not treated like you matter. If you come here just don’t show them you can work because you’ll be doing the jobs of 6 people. Management is aware of problems and continues to ignore them. I thought the problems were only at this location but it’s been companywide.

Pros

Discount is so-so

Pay, management, schedules, accountability
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun Workplace

I really enjoyed working here. Everyone got along for the most part. Like any job, you get a few that think they are better than Everyone else. Or the ones that seem to not like you, but they were few.All in all, I would definitely return if ever given the chance.

Pros

Good working environment. Weekly pay.

Contras

Had to work every weekend and holiday except Christmas.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Job is easy, but management at the deli is horrible

Worked at the deli for 3 years. Midway through my time there, there was a management switch. The new manager was horrible. They were never in the deli, always hiding in the back or milking easy jobs on the floor to avoid helping customers, and was constantly disrespecting their employees behind their back and let their favorite employees get away with doing whatever they wanted as long as they buttered up to management. The management above them was horrible as well. They never took complaints seriously. If I ever made a complaint, it was not taken seriously. I was cursed out several times by a coworker and they still had a job. 5 people, including myself all quit due to the manager. No other reason. I would not suggest working at the deli at all.

Pros

Can take breaks whenever

Everything else

Typical retail job.

Work is fine but no perks like weekends and holidays.like working with public. Very inconsistent with training and communication.revolving door of management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not bad, pay could be better

They would prefer to hire alot of part timers, meanwhile the long term employees dont get regular raises. If you are part time your hours will go up and down.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast pace work place with zero compassion for individuals in the work place.

Fast pace work place. You are viewed as a number and not a human being. You will be worked hard and if you have outside of the work place responsibilities they will not work with you. As there management says work now and grieve later. They do not care for you other than what they can get out of you period.

Pros

Decent pay

Contras

You are nothing but a number to management.

Working there is okay

There is a unrealistic items per hour goal to achieve they think that you can donut despite the really bad machines they gave us to do it doesn’t help that the customers are jerks also

Good pay, good leadership

Good place to work, a real culture of tolerance and acceptance. Would recommend to a friend. Only drawback is they tolerate unproductive and lazy employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and extremely under staffed

Could be a lot better with Management but overall not terrible. Pay is less than average for these high inflation days but at least you get a paycheck.

Pros

Free Lunch

Short breaks

It was fun and pleasant

It was great back in the day. Coworkers kind. Nothing bad to say. Would go back. Typically day was busy but enjoyable. Managers were kind and understanding

Don’t work here

Trash management who treats you like garbage they will work you as much as they can. They do not honor much of anything they state in the interview process also
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They don’t care about your family.

They truly don’t care about the truth at all. They ALWAYS side with the person doing the complaining, even when they are not telling the truth. Dishonest place to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This place will grind you down to a tiny little nub

There is no advancement. None. You might move laterally, but never up. Unless you fall into a specific category that ups the company chances at being recognized as a "great place to work." Pay is reasonable but on the low end. You won't be able to use all of the vacation time you earned, because even on scheduled time off, you might get called back into the office to build a server in an emergency, so it can then sit in the office for a week or longer before deployment. Honestly I could go on all day but the end game is leadership. Here, make sure you update these quarterly goals that I pasted into your Workday profile for you. What kind of garbage is that? Good starting point, good layover, not a good place to build a career. Unless your family already works here. Then you can legacy into a cushy spot and not do much of anything. Everyone else seems stuck here. Including me. And I'm nearing the end of everything thanks to this place.

Pros

10% off GM and own brand

Management is terrible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Over worked, high demanding job

Rude store directors, rude market directors. Says it is a great place to work, lies. No home life, Meijer is the only thing important. You cant speak up, fears of retaliation

Its retail

retail with a very high turnover rate, if you are a cashier you will constantly be watched by management. When i worked there the balance of duties was very skewed- i felt like i was doing all the work while everyone else was on their phone.

Meh

They work you like crazy I worked 9-11 days in a row but never in the same pay period they work you like crazy but don’t get paid how you are worked if that makes sense
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work, time goes FAST

I’ve worked with meijer for about 8 months, I work in the meat department so I get a chance to know everyone and we all become friends! They also have to check you out at night if you are a closing shift which I LOVE because if you work in the morning it looks great and not messy or anything! I Recommend working here!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Meijer. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Meijer
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?