Marksman Security Corporation

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 658 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo normal

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ambiente normal, con comunicación, cuando se presenta un problema acude el supervisor

Pros

Seguro médico, dentista

Llaman 30min antes para cubrir posición

Marksman security

As soon as I walked in marksman security treated me like family. Every body at the corporate office is so nice. The front desk lady answered all of my questions .

Pros

Everybody was so nice and treated me with respect

Atmosphere and Environment

Staff on site was very knowledgeable about job expectations and procedures...Great and Kind also very friendly.. please do not Second Guess Marksman Security.

Pros

The Staff politeness and kindness.

No cons to report

Productive.

All staff are very professional and treat everyone equally. Very great with communication. It is a great company and i look foward to succeeding and moving up.

Great environment

I just heard of marksman and Applied, i was left surprise of how much of a good of a company and how good the management is .The orientation and training were very informing and fun and fast .i learned a lot about the company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Unprofessional and uncaring

The account I worked at was great. Unfortunately the company itself is horrible. They don't care how many hours you work if you're sick or need medication. They expect you to just stay there until you drop dead.

Poor management

Genuine Company

I’ve worked for MANY security companies. And marksman has to be one of my favorites. From the moment I walked in for my interview, I felt welcomed. Staff is super nice and respectful. Always willing to help and answer ANY questions. No tension in the atmosphere whatsoever

Pros

Great genuine company

The Worst Toxic Workplace Culture I have Seen In Security

I have been working in the security industry for about a decade now and this is most likely the worst security company I have worked for so far. Management is perhaps the most toxic workplace culture I have ever seen. The Owner/Founder along with C level Officers, Vice Presidents, Branch Managers all gossip and talk trash about Directors of Security, Site Supervisors and Security Officers. Terminated employees are made fun of and are often joked about by management. Management has a zero tolerance policy for any mistakes you make. You cannot learn nothing from your mistakes, as you are demoted immediately. Do not work at this company at any cost.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work for!

I love working here it’s full of great people and amazing leadership. I come to work happy to do my job. They are a great company that is always looking to grow.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s great to work part time but definitely not full-time if you get sick sometimes or need vacation sometimes. Which we all need

They used to be good people to work with and it’s probably just this site. But management mind took over (fb) and you can’t run a business with more Chiefs than Indians.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Steady pay, steady hours.

Steady pay, steady hours. Onboarding process was very smooth and so far the company has been a pleasure to work with. They communicate better than my last company!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work place

This is a great I would recommend anyone to this company the company site that I am working at sounds very interesting so it should be something definitely long term for me I’m excited.

Don’t do it

Under paid management does not help with anything then will blame you for things they did like hire unprofessional guards most post don’t have a break room I would say you are just a body
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They care about their people

Marksman Security truly does take care of their staff and cares about their wellbeing. They provide you with everything you need to be successful at the job. Great management. Fair wages. Overall great place to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great work experience, great pay and benefits

Great work environment, great staff and pay, great company to work for.Great health benefits, sign on bonus. They have good work schedule and can adjust your schedule.

Pros

Happy and loving coworkers

Under paid.

Worst company I've ever worked for. They will under pay what they tell you then not want to give you the money you worked for. Rude management, doesn't care for their employees.

Excellent Security Company

A lot of potential to move up given if the officer is motivated and has good work ethic. A great company to work for with many opportunities throughout the country.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is definitely not a career

I did not like this job. At first it was cool. This company will definitely hire any body. I was working with a crazy lady that was suppose to be under my supervision.

Pros

Easy work

Low pay

Great Company to work for

Amazing team and amazing place to work! Every level of their organization from field supervision to President and CEO are actively involved in accounts and interact with officers and team regularly. Marksman has the best employee support available in the industry. It’s clear they saw and are filling the service void and lack of attention given to employees and customers created by the largest security companies in the world that currently dominate the industry.

Pros

Culture, Team, Ownership, Opportunity

Contras

They expect a lot from the people who represent the company

growth opportunity

Extremely helpful with providing growth opportunities for us employees. The opportunity to grow within the company is very clear. All tools to keep updated with various training are presented since day one. Every person in a leadership position is very involved with us guards.

Pros

free training

New hire

It’s my first day with marksman security most through company I have worked with thus far. Very involved orientation left with a great sense of optimism looking forward to my first day onsite.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Marksman Security Corporation. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general