Lowe's Home Improvement

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,1Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 49.520 evaluaciones

Some good employees but not advancement

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Management is terrible. There really is no structure in this place. The lower employees are great though and nice to be around.

Pros

Close to home

Contras

Hours and pay. No peronal life time

Poor enviroment

This is the second retail job I have had in my life. It may be that all large retail is this way and not just Lowes so my review may be unfair because of this. Lowes pushed one idea to its employees but then acted in a completely different way. It could be that they will hire anyone who passes a drug test. They have no clear understanding or way to measure a persons performance for good or bad. Of course they say they do but the reality is they do not. I honestly do not know if it was this specific location or just Lowes in general. To give you an idea though for the 4 years and 9 months I worked there, we had 5 different store managers. There were excellent employees who I worked with here. I think its sad that many of them probably had no idea how different other jobs could be for them. Their best opportunities to advance in their professional lives absolutely did not lay at that store.

Pros

None that I can think of

Too many to list

What I learned

Upheld values of customer service and ensured that customer expectations were met. Provided leadership and managed 7 employees, while maintaining a high-volume portion of the store. Trained, motivated, and supported employees to run at full potential. Maintained weekly and daily reports; including inventory, IRPs, down-stocking sheets, daily safety reports, and cycle counts.

Pros

Great Co-workers

Bad turn over rate!

Everyone was like family

I loved working at lowes the employees where great and so where the customers.

Pros

they have part time benfits

they dont really advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lowe's Home Improvement. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general