Inter-Con Security Systems

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 21 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 971 evaluaciones

Great Days mixed with the worst days of your Life

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
This company will give you an opportunity to enjoy an all expenses paid trip to a wonderful local and then you will have the rug pulled from under you and reprimanded for not carrying out a task that that you were not completely comfortable with, due to of lack of support.

Pros

Very well paid

weak leadership

Productive Workplace and Room to grow

I work with people who are nothing but helpful and understanding. I appreciate the time and patience they have taken to give me training and acknowledgement of the work being out in by employees. Upper management of extremely professional and communicative.

Pros

Raffles, prizes, pto

N/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great stuff fun place to work , teamwork

This is one of my best place im working at great stuff , they like to help great communication , teamwork, they have great supervisors . And the work inside and out side

Pros

Supervisors always there for us if need any help with lunch or sick time off

I didn’t see yet

Ok

Lack of management. Bad communication. Very unorganized. There are too many things that are not explained. There’s also no no human contact. Salary is too low

Bad company

This company is very disorganized and the politics are unheard of Inter-Con Security took over August 1st and its been down hill since They won the contract from First Coast Security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Flexible hours to fit your everyday life.

A company where you can advance with the help of the caring and professional management. Good benefits and multiple locations to work. I really like working here and have no problem in recommending other security officers to be a part of this company.

Hostile work invironment

Not a fan of this company. I worked there for many years. they were not agressive in finding new clients therefore once the one client terminated the contract there were no new clients therefore everyone lost their jobs.

don't work for them.

i would not recommend any one to work with inter-con ever, the company never gives pay raises or do anything for its employees. they layoff officers because they lose site.

They are cut throat

They don't care about there employees are they care about is there self there were times when I didn't have any ice for the cooler we had water but it was hot and I am sorry how hard can it be to make sure your employees had cold water
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great co-workers to work with.

Good place to work. Great place to network for Department of State positions. I learned a lot about Diplomatic Security and the inner workings of the DOS guidelines for security.

Pros

Pay

Working every weekend.

Decent

Employer does not look out for their employees. Posted site locations are ok. Fast pace environments. The hardest part of this job is communication with corporate. It is all about business and do not look out for the well being of their employees.

Inter-Con

Great place to work and obtain your security clearance to move on or stay with DOS. Excellent work environment and opportunity for those who are seeking a start

Pros

Clearance

very bad

if the office personal really don't want to answer any questions you have or be bothered. Most of the employees want you to bend the rules for them. YOUR JUST A DECORATION AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED

A bunch

OK job

company needs to pay their officers better. the company pays officer very little to do a lot of work. there is no vacation pay or time off pay. great contracts, but bad pay

Flexible work hours

The flexible work hours allow the employee to have a good work, life balance. The employee can go to school, have another job, juggle childcare or things of that nature.

Great pay, high turnover

Inter-Con pays well for a somewhat stagnant working environment. Job becomes redundant at times, but employees make the day fly by. It is very easy to move up in the ranks once you learn the ropes.

Terrible Company to work for

Bad Management, no communication, blames the officers for managements own faults & they fire the officers work and keeps the lazy & disrespectful ones.

Pros

semi good pay

Contras

terrible schedules and poor management

Excellent Work Place

Very great place to work. They help development excellent customer service skills as well as communication skills. The employees are great and very friendly.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Inter-Con is a professional workplace where they believe in training, safety of officers and federal employees. It is a company that promotes advancement within its officers and teaches great management skills to further your security experiences and knowledge in the work field.

Pros

Great learning environment

Rewarding

My experience as an Inter-con employee was the most meaningful of all the jobs I have ever had. I learned so much and felt great pride as a team member.

Pros

leadership experience

had to relocate

they are untrusted company

This Company has no values towards there’s employees and clients,There benefits it's a joke and their management don't care but there self.I'm so sad on writing a bad review for inter-con security, but their leader/ owner has no or any kind of confidence that come from the respectful and altruistic act’s of people who were strangers.

Contras

no confidence towards their employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Inter-Con Security Systems. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general