Inter-Con Security Systems

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 383 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 971 evaluaciones

good pay

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
the work was good advancements in order depends on which contract you are on . all security is contract work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I loved working there. Best job I ever had.

Once in a lifetime great experiance.I would work there again in a heartbeat.Trying to get back to Intercon now.My post was suddenly eliminated. There were no others I could get to at the time.

Pros

Freedom to use initiative.

Contras

Management could have been a little more “hands on.”

Terrible management

Terrible management and shorting pay. Management is a joke and nobody knows what’s going on. They short your hours by making you stay late then adjust time like you worked a straight 8 hours not 8 and a half hours

Pros

Read

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Pay on time!!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?When security officers dont be on time to relieve you and when theres no available restrooms on site!! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The environment is great and working with different nationalities has not been a priblem!! What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work my 8hrs and go home
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Low pay for a dangerous job

The job is extremely dangerous and the pay is barely scraping above minimum wage. We get attacked on a regular basis and the fear of getting fired by using excessive force is a real thing. The pay needs to raise to make this job worth it . One cannot survive in San Diego on this pay. We work hard but are stuck in poverty.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good old boy network

Seniority is everything. Preferred treatment is excused by seniority. New hires will be tossed around everywhere to accommodate senior staff. Management is very hands off when it comes to real issues but will nitpick smaller things. Can not ask for days off forced to call in to make appointments.

Pros

Pay

Contras

No personal time. No set schedule.

Clear instructions during training

Patient - clear instructions - knowledgeable- understanding- proper communication . Opportunities for growth - competitive pay and benefits - training coordinator is great!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They do things in a good timely manner and productive. I have been impressed with their customer service. I am glad I recommend this job by a friend. They are very professional.

Horrible job security

Employees are often in and out, If you join you will deal with relocating homeless people from businesses it is not as bad as it sounds. Management is very poor and training very brief and most employees aren’t properly trained on how to do their job l, bad job security. Management is horrible.

Inter-Con Trolley Contract

Working on Inter-Con's contract with the San Diego Trolley is probably the most fun I've ever had at work. Great line supervisors that really care about the front line staff. Great company values and an exciting work environment.The hardest part of the job is dealing with inter-con itself. sub-par uniforms, the cheapest possible equipment, and they are constantly shorting you pay. Leading to hours spent out of the field and dealing with payroll.

Positive thinking

Fir a security job it’s amazing. You make a great hourly and flexible hours. The benefits are for full time positions but the employees are respectful and easy to learn from.

Pros

Get pay

Contras

Your outside be prepared all conditions

Very fun exiting Multitasking job

Multitasking Security Jobs , Air train and Airport many posts I’m still waiting for to work and good teamworks and the supervisor are positive 100 percent polite and very professional! I’ll tell everyone who likes challenges 😊

Pros

This is only Company has on Jobs Training 👍

Be professional

A Good Experience

I worked briefly for Inter-Con before realizing the post I would be working probably wasn’t going to be a good fit for my style. (I have to stay busy doing something and I found out in training it would be pretty stationery and routine).In my brief time at the training faculty I was impressed by it and the staff who worked there. The facilities were newer and nice, and the staff were top notch. They were extremely competent and professional but also friendly and fun.If the job had been a better fit for me I think it would have been a fantastic place to work. They paid very well and seemed like a well run organization who treats employees with respect.My one suggestion for them would be to make the job description as clear as possible. I understand with government contracts this can be difficult but if the description for the job I took was clearer I would have known from the begging it wasn’t a fit for me. No regrets from me though, I met some great people and learned a few things in my brief training.In short I would recommend Inter-Con to anyone interested.

Road to nowhere

Poor management. Dysfunctional . Most of the leadership does not care about the employees. Very poor morale. A lot of turnover. They take advantage of the employees.

Happy to Return

Recruiter was extremely helpful, encouraging and welcoming...I am a rehire and was most welcomed upon my inquiry on rejoining the organization.Recommend organization to officers seeking stable assignments.

Rude and disrespectful

I’m a student so I’m working a part time job. They treat you like your a tool not a human, when you call off even if you absolutely need to they threaten to take you off schedule.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work place

It’s a great experience for first time security officers and they make sure u comfortable and learn a lot from your team and learn different work ethics on each post and the pros and cons of being a security officer

Pros

Great post and excellent supervisor

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay, and well organized. But they make you drive along way for the job site.

They promised me one position but due to some miss organization, that job was no longer available after i started working. They made me drive over 50 miles in heavy traffic to get to another site. It was costing me too much money to continue working for them.In general they are a very well organized company, but some of their supervisors don't know whats going on.

Great Place to work at

When I first started here i have reservations about the company was expecting the worst. Since I have been here however it has been like a dream come true from the atmosphere to the people .I couldn't ask for anything better, While the do have their imperfections like most companies do, I will say that the overall experience does more than meet my expectaitons

Okay

I have to call to schedule work. Sometime they have a lot of work sometimes not. Good for college students. Sometimes they give incentives to work more.

Team work

Efficient work conditions!Flexiable work siftsOVerall team from manaement , scedulin, to hr exceed expectations. Offers incenatives it also plays a role in me wantin to exceed and work more hours due to being ackowleded for work ethic

Pros

Always open post!!!

Contras

ADDRESSES for EDISON Need to be more accurate and consistant!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Inter-Con Security Systems. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general