HEB

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.197 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo normal

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es un buen ambiente de trabajo y de muchas oportunidades de crecer dentro de la empresa

Its alright

Its not all the hype. The pay is good, however, it doesnt matter when you arent getting a lot of hours. I like that its weekly pay. The people I work with are friendly for the most part.

Pros

Discount card, 15 min paid breaks

Discount card only on HEB products, Little hours, Short shifts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent management and growth opportunities

9 - 5 with excellent pay. Team members and management among the finest. Respectful and professional environment. Attendance policy could use some extending. Only allowed to miss 3 days every 6 months.

Fun and Relaxed

HEB is a fun place to work either over the summer or during school but it is simply not a place to work if you are looking for a full time position as it is only given to specific people that the management has to determine and the hours vary heavily.

Great place

Nice place to work pay is average you get raises but their small. They are very flexible which is great if you are a student. Benefits are good but eligibility to get them is hard to achieve if part-time.

Pros

Flexibility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive workplace

Management can be ridiculous but overall great workplace. Pay is high, benefits are pretty good. They have low turnover rate, although employees do put up with a lot, but the pay makes up for it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One of the best companies to work for

I worked at the one in Alice Texas and for the five years I never felt any less than any of my coworkers and also the management was always very helpful. I highly recommend work g for HEB

Genuine care for employees

Not just a number. You work hard and are compensated handsomely for it. The opportunity to help your community and get paid is lovely. Seniority is easy to accomplish here

Pros

Benefits, bonuses

Na
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Company, Poor Management.

Everyone in Texas knows H-E-B and a lot of us want to work there but there are limits to the work quality you have due to rampant unprofessionalism. I would describe the structure of our schedules as simply "chaos". High stress job for something that sounds fun and straightforward.Steer towards the manufacturing facilities like Dairy or Snack Plants for fulfilling jobs. Stay clear of the Warehouses unless you're comfortable with limited supervision and few opportunities for advancement.Be ready for 50 hour weeks and plenty of general soreness. Best part of the job is your days off. Grocery discount is limited and at a low percentage.

Pros

Free Lunches on occasion and free clinic only open during the week (Mon-Fri).

Contras

Inconsistent daily scheduling and lots of leeway for workers to take advantage of.

Fun co-workers, bad management

I used to be a florist, the manager that had hired me got promoted, therefore i got a new manager, it was horrible. I felt mistreated verbally and taken advantage of. Multiple situations arose with me, my coworker and the new manager. Couldn't report it as the upper management didn't take it seriously. I did enjoy working with customers, doing my daily duties and meeting new coworkers who where friendly.

Pros

Co-workers, lunch schedule, Scheduling.

Management.

Stressful and over worked

I’ve been at heb for almost a year and the job itself isn’t horrible but It’s definitely not for everyone. Management and shift leads are super fake, always talking behind their employees backs. Having to shop and drag around heavy carts is really stressful on your body especially when their over 100 pounds. Management doesn’t care if your feeling sick or physically cannot pull those heavy carts you have to do them anyways unless there’s a doctors note. The hardest part is definitely the customers since they are always mad or dissatisfied with the company’s service.

Repetitive

Too hot outside and managers pick favorites and don’t make cashiers do rotations when needed, making you spend more time in 100+ degree weather. The benefits are great though!

It’s ok until it’s not

Great job to get you through school and whatever you are going through but after a while it becomes mundane and routine. A lot people get stuck working here. If you know what you from the company, go for it. If you have no end goal with the company, leave when it’s time. Management constantly changes and there’s some favoritism that comes into play.

Excellent Company

Been with H‑E‑B for 9 1/2 years. Excellent company with great benefits. They encourage you to move up the ladder the 401(k) is the best I’ve ever seen.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Physically strenuous

Great company

Heb is awesome. You truly are cared for. I loved working here and will be shopping here for a long time. Benefits are great and there are lots of perks. Overall awesome.

Great job

Great job, can be repetitive though. Great leadership overall, some bad apples as you would see in any company. Busy times are weekends and holidays so expect to be scheduled.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good, but easy to burn out.

I started off as CSA, generally outside most of the time. Eventually moved up to cashier. The work can be a mixed bag, sometimes it may be insanely busy, sometimes you may have to deal with annoying or rude customers or even in some cases, poor management, which is typical in this type of position. Needless to say, this job ‘can’ be rewarding, and if you are willing to move up past Cashier, it can pay off significantly. One big issue I currently deal with is the burnout, I find myself wishing I could bag and be outside like I used to. If you hate sitting in one spot all day then good luck. If you don’t mind it, hey, all the better right?

Bad management

Great place to work if you get good management, if not your life will be a living heck . As long as you do what you are told you shouldn’t have any issues
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very fast paced but great company

I loved working at H-E-B because the company really cares about people. Had it not been for my love for H-E-B in general then I don’t think I would have lasted as long. Working in the pharmacy was difficult because we had a toxic environment and the amount of scripts we were filling was insane. It’s very much like any other busy pharmacy but you’d be working for H-E-B with a greater pay which is a plus.

No work life balance

There is no work life balance at all working for HEB. HEB does not provide a healthy work atmosphere and there is zero chance for a real work life balance.

Fun place

Good place to work not a lot of problems, training is pretty common sense, easy to pick up and get fast at picking, hours depend on how you work though.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en HEB. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general