Hardee's

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 691 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9.167 evaluaciones

Overall wasn't to bad

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
When I first started it wasn't overly bad. The longer I was there it slowly seemed like the higher ups didn't care about our store and caused a lot of problems because of it. Staff was amazing.

Pros

50% off your meal while working, like a family working there

Contras

Lot of stress, management above store level didn't care about structure or staffing

Disposable

It wasn't a bad place to work but they don't care about employees. The store I was working at was closed with no notice. Managers and assistant managers were offered positions at the other location. Myself, shift lead,and the entire crew were fired. Didn't offer anything to help us except our final check in 48 hours. They should have given us severance for what they did

Pros

Free food on the clock

Contras

No team work. Everything left for the closets.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This place was my first job and it truthfully was a whole bunch of learning and a great ride. Management was one of my favorite and was very respectful.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Every resturant is ran differently

Every fast food joint will be different. Plenty of room for advancement (Shift Lead, AM, GM, DM). Decent pay if you put forth effort and do your best.

Productive and Steady

I’ve worked for this company in past years and recently came back under management again…..if you enjoy working in the customer service industry and food service I would tell anyone to apply. If you are not a friendly person skip this job because as we all know customers can be a lot at times but you have to have self control as a individual and also dealing with your teammates and management team as well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

It becomes your life.

It's tiring, and taxing mentally and physically, but it's consistent and if you have expendable time, It's definitely worth it. I wanted to quit every day for the first month but now almost a year in, I'm looking at the AGM position, It definitely took time and patience but It's easy to get acclimated.

Pros

Ot, Somewhat Flexible

Almost no Breaks, Upper Management isn't Consistent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You can always work hard with little to no appreciation

You can always work hard with little to no appreciation. The pay is not worth all the stress the company puts you through. Sometimes short breaks or no breaks at all.

Contras

Short breaks and sometimes no break at all
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Steady job with overworked employees and struggling management

Some days are better than others but working at this Hardee's can be a struggle if you let it. The job is what you make out of it. Working at this location requires a good attitude and LOTS of patience. Expect rude customers and poor drive thru time that is beyond any one person's control. Scheduling can be interesting and if you're good at your job you can expect to be given plenty of hours.

Stressful

You are expected to do more than what you signed up for and they don't care about the employees. I was being made to run shifts by myself before I even had management pay. When I commented on it, they only gave me $0.50 until I got my videos done, yet I'm still doing all of management work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I was a shift lead there, and I've done fast food management before. That being said it was the hardest restaurant management that I have ever done.

They set impossible goals for the second shift. There is only 2 people there at night, a Manager and a cook. The manager runs drive thru, front counter and drops fries, the cook runs the line. On a Friday night 🙄 it could get really bad.

Pros

Food is half off while working

Contras

Short to non existent breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I worked at Hardees for about three years before quitting.

Overall, it was a great experience, but the GM slowly started to work mornings, which I understood because we were understaffed, but when it came to night crew, which I always had, she never came in and we were only stuck with 4 people a night. In a way, this was good for us to help improve our skills, but it would also be stressful because it would be busy on Friday and Saturday nights, and I typically wouldn't get out until around 10:30-11:30 pm.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hard working team, great place if you want to help rebuild our store to it's former glory days

I enjoy my job for the most part. The pay is honestly the worst part of the job. I have really enjoyed watching our store pick up business. We have worked so hard to get to this point and I am extremely proud of my team and thankful for all of their hard work. Our business has increased tremendously since last year and the damage the old crew done to business is finally being repaired. The GM will go out of his way to work around your schedule. We are usually short staffed but that doesn't stop us from providing fast friendly service nor does it stop us from cleaning up our store. We have a few great employees and can always use a few more... Everyone's experience is valid and I appreciate hearing of other people's experience but don't let negative reviews stop you from joining our team.

Pros

Free meal program, Flexible hours, amazing co workers

Contras

Low pay, short staffed, shift wars
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They do not care about their people

Turned their back on me so quick because I asked for a raise I had been there almost two and a half years it’s totally unfair they definitely show favoritism at that store

Horrible

Got stuck for years on a shift while management was “looking” for a replacement. Never again. Don’t be fooled by the lies. They aren’t there for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Will never work here again

No consideration for any employees needs. No set schedule or hours. Incredibly high need for labor with an Incredibly low pay. Worst job I have ever worked. No time off. No sick days. Impossible hours.

Fast and unmanaged

Revolving door company. Doesn't train new hires well. Unclean. Usese old products. Very little raises if any. Owners and district managers are only concerned with lining their own pockets

Pros

It's a job

Name it

Restaurant in the Country

They are a high volume store in the middle of a pretty busy highway in a courty town. Hard work then you go home cant make more out of it than that or you will be stressed out.

It’s a job to pay bills

It’s okay placement, to keep a paycheck coming in weekly, but it’s not the perfect permanent job. The location I work at, is not the best place to work, it’s nothing but a drama club, with no one wanting to actually work, for their paycheck. They complain about having to prepare orders, complain about having to clean up their stations. Also God forbid you ask for an employee who is on the clock being compensated for their time and effort’s while there, to maybe grab a towel and spray cleaner and get some extra cleaning maintenance completed while business is slow. You would think I asked them to slap their parents or something. Seriously there is some exceptional individuals who possibly have bills to pay and are way more mature then the high school kids. I wish parents would be more interested in actually raising their children to be able to make it in this world, being a responsible hard working person. Who possibly could have more interest in this restaurant, and actually care about their job, and take pride in the fact that they are out in this big world making their own money. This is where the current upper management team is all talk and NO action being done on their part. Co workers need to be more compassionate and more willing to work with each other and form solutions to common problems. Also be willing to give and take with the sometimes quick sudden schedule change, by working in a rotation so not just one person is always closing. It’s just common courtesy and totally a good idea for the harmony of the restaurant. Another thing that all shifts should do is have -

Pros

Free meals

No respect, drama, unfair
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s an ok place too work when you have the right people

It’s an ok job if everyone was treated equally would not work for this place again the pay sucks and they favor certain people won’t work with your schedule if your a single parent .

Pros

Free food because I’m one of the shift leaders

Contras

Short breaks and low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I love working there it's fun and the ppl are amazing

I love my job and the ppl I work with they are good about working with my life schedule and makes things easy for me when I like to make things bigger then what theyvreally are

It was horrible

Constantly having to do other people's jobs. Management is awful and does not lead by example. You can do everything by the book and someone will still complain. They slack off and expect others to pick up the slack.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hardee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general