Hardee's

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 1.233 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9.167 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
What is the best part of working at the company?Free food and a flexible schedule.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Like any fast food job, call outs can put a damper on an otherwise stress less day What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Family oriented, both personal and "work" family.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive,keeps me busy working with food. Doing new things on the job,etc.

Productivity, kept me busy, learning how to work in the kitchen, etc.... All good experience. I started working there on the front counter,taking orders from customers,bagging food, making coffee and iced tea for customers. I also cleaned the dining room, restrooms, took out trash to the dumpsters, filled ice machine,etc.

Pros

Free drinks

Short break
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This job rocks!!!!!! Management is cool and you have really nice co-workers

Friendly bosses got to know a lot about the company and how things work, employees work very hard to keep cleanliness and structure among employees and management, the store is always clean

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch day goes by fast

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

awful work, stressful coworkers, rude customers.

working here, i'd have to do the work of my drug addled coworkers, and still somehow be at the center of drama, despite keeping to myself. It was likely just my particular location that was as awful as it was, but regardless, ill never return to work here. the only thing i gained from this job was weight.

Pros

free lunches, if you can actually get the time for one.

Contras

hectic, unsatisfying work that left me physically and mentally drained.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

productive and fun work place

I learned to always have a positive attitude and if need help don't be afraid to ask one of your employees for help we a family here to help one another and tech one another

Pros

free lunches

health care
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

There is nothing

Management was terrible I got my checks cut very badly and they owe me money cutting hours that's messed up. No place to work no wonder why downtown Hardee's is low staffed all the time because no one puts off with general managers stupidity and rudeness

Not great

Worst place I've worked for in a very long time Management will not take care of serious things brought to there attention. In fact that then makes you the target of their attention. Retaliation at it's finest.

The god awful management

Worst job I have ever had on my entire life. A part time job shouldn’t be this stressful. The people in charge don’t listen to anything. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here.

Contras

Absolutely everything about this place

Never worked there

I really just needed to write something so I could get access to other reviews. I've had freinds work at Hardee's and they say it is stressful. I only eat there for breakfast.

Stressful

The managment was rude and talked down to me and even got in my face. They are rude with customers as well as employees. I never felt apprciated by my g.m. i want to work my way up but it was clear to me i would never move up here bc i was judged on a personal level rather than professional.

Awesome

Awesome work environment plenty of company benefits with support from management and customers. On job training with hourly pay rate with one of the best restaurants.

decent

Overall it was what you could expect from a fast food restaurant work environment. Its a great place if you have a good personality and like people and you have to be able to take constructive criticism from coworkers and customers.

Stressful

Low wages that didn't keep up with cost and inflation, raises that were a joke and some times forced by the state, short-staffed, management that was unprofessional and sometimes should have been fired, cigarettes still being allowed here made it nasty, and too much to put here.P.S. they had a stroke when you needed a break, even on a 8-10 shift.

Training

Would love to come back and work for y'all it's just y'all trainers but playing and not really training at the time when I was working there. They had some go management there. We have fun when it's time but when customers came we was all about our customers. Served them hot food.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

My thoughts and my experience

I loved working there at first then after awhile the drama and stuff just got old and I just didn’t want to be there and I was always put in the same place. I was always pushed out of the back if I helping make sandwiches cause the person in the back was busy or Gone and I already had all my stuff up for each orders or if there was someone else on front I would hop back and make some and they just wouldn’t let me and I thought that was unfair. I wish that your management would all be on the same page and not all on different terms one managers telling one team member this and then turns around and another mangers telling them a different thing and confusing the employee and there not sure which one to follow.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Barely any customers What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Customers yelling at you over something as trivial as chicken tenders.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Coworkers were very willing to help in ALL situations and constantly offered help and assistance What is a typical day like for you at the company?Clock in, restock, take orders, restock more, fry french fries, clock out

overworked sometimes

it was okay hardees was just a pit stop for me, some managers were good some werent. The pay was less than most fast food resturaunts. The gm there didnt really listen to you if you wanted to make a change to schedule.

Pros

nice people

almost everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not getting enough hours or payWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Its alright What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good

a great place for a teenager to have their first job. i enjoyed moving up on the team and feeling wanted . it helps you get a good idea of what real jobs are like

stay far away

great place to work at if you want to physically feel the happiness drain out of you. not for people with hopes and dreams. honestly, not for anyone because your soul will be sucked out faster than a hooker can suck...y'know

Pros

thoughts of leaving

being there
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?the food discountWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?nobody wants to work so they are short staffed, doubt anybody applies there and they keep people on who barely do their job and show up 2 hrs late just so they at least have somebody to work.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?stressful especially when people dont show up for work. rude customers much of the time. full of bugs tooWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?busy non stop
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hardee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general