Hardee's

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 1.883 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9.167 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I miss the Hardee's in Norcross! Working there while in high school, it was s relaxed, friendly place to work. Pay was pretty decent, hard-working team members, and managers who weren't micro-managing everything.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing at all.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The people I worked with.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Stressful and agggrvating.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful.

low pay no benefits

the only fast food chain that still pays minimum wage but it’s a okay job for somebody part time or a student most don’t stay long it’s a in between jobs, job

Good first job

Good first job. Worked with my school schedule. Flexible on days and shifts. While only here for a short while I would recommend it to anyone new to the workforce

Nice place

The crew is mostly one family and others tend to conform. It's fast paced but fun. I would have stayed but they didn't have enough hours for me. I would recommend it. Nice family place with a fun play area for kids. And a convenient location.

Pros

Free food

understaffed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?Love this job. Management is wonderful and employees are tooWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing is stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great. I like my jobWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Hardworking

Fun and easy

Everyone there was nice and we had a great team. The pay wasn’t bad for the position. And the manager was very helpful and treated us very well! I would have still worked here but I finished college.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good productive place to work

It was a pretty steady and paying job for the time that I needed to be employed there. They are no longer open now due to the fact that it closed down recently. The people were nice no complaints.

Terrible Company

Customers nor management respect you. Breakfast is extremely stressful and it was always understaffed. Your treated like less than a person while making less as well. Hours are terrible and not flexible. Some managers have a complex while others are sweet. Same with coworkers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?They have the worst management service of people working in the store, a lack of discipline and absolutely no respect for the crew members.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The people you work with are the worst part of that job not the customers What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Bad I wouldn’t recommend working thereWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?The customers are pretty great but the work environment is worse and the company doesn’t care about the people working for them

Terrible pay system

They always pay bi-weekly on Wednesday. Along with being paid only $8 an hour was crucial. With dealing with rush hours and rude customers who felt entitled to free food

Pros

Flexible schedule

Contras

No breaks if you’re part time

Don't work here.

The management was awful. We never had a consistent schedule. One week you could have 30 hours but then 15 the next. There is no way to check online for the schedule. You have to go inside the store and look at the printed schedule and pray you didn't miss a day. The pay is awful. $11 an hour. On average $200 every two weeks. Our boss only showed up on Monday and would only be there for a couple hours. Almost everything needed repair, but never would be. Managers from other Hardee's would come to ours and cause trouble and spread lies about our employees. The only good thing about that job were other employees. They actually cared about you.

Pros

Other co-workers

Contras

Pretty much that whole review
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pretty steady most days, occasional headache customers and employees but I figure that’s all jobs.

Very few employees are genuinely trustworthy. Very simple job expectations. Commonly are slow and left standing around with almost nothing to do. Management is good, I enjoyed working with them.However doesn't supply hours needed to actually get by on anything. Most employees have to work 2 jobs to sustain themselves.

Pros

Free small drinks

Non- paid breaks provided for 5+hr shifts, food is not free

Fastfood

It's what you would expect. Rude costumers is the biggest down fall. Team mates were good and mangers did the best with what they had. Company offers no support to there stores or team.

Fun workplace

the customers were the best part. many of them made my dad. coworkers were fun!! it was fun working there. management was all over the place but still good and talented.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Free drinks and free food

A typical day at work is serving customers, using fryers, preparing food, and cleaning. The hardest part of this job is the inability to get raises. The best part of the job is free food up to $10 and they are not always busy.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Terrible workplace with little to no management or enthusiasm

The typical day at work was staffing the drive thru window at 2 pm through 5 pm, at 5 I take out wrap the burgers into a thinly wrapped sheet inside of a pan to place inside of the refrigerator, and from 5:30 to 9 pm, I staff the drive thru until closing.

Great people Waverly va hardees

Hardee's is a great place to workThey help you and care for u Only bad thing is somtimes I don't get break's I rotated food I cooked.and unloaded trucks.an.i was also on the line

Productive, Team Work, Confidential place

A amazing derecognize, facilitative company, team work. Overall It was good experience at Hardee's. You can learn lots of things by your duty like costumer service and much more.

Pros

Allowances

Contras

No lunch no rest during duty.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stressful and not worth the money

Strict management and poor training. Low pay so best suited for high school or college students. Free lunch was a plus though. Work days were typically slow but you were expected to constantly be doing something, whether or not there was anything to do

Fun place to work

I was not employed here long, but the staff was great and I enjoyed conversating with the customers. They are open late hours so if you are looking for a job to help pay for schooling or a career to advance in this could help.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hardee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general