Hardee's

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.167 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo divertido y familiar

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La gente en este empleo te da la facilidad de adaptarte a tu puesto.

Pros

Beneficios médicos

Contras

Cada día había que cubrir horas

The god awful management

Worst job I have ever had on my entire life. A part time job shouldn’t be this stressful. The people in charge don’t listen to anything. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here.

Contras

Absolutely everything about this place
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loved it the most enjoyable part of the job coming into to work every day. Loved my co workers shift schedule was accommodating. I would recommend the job for everyone

Fastfood

It's what you would expect. Rude costumers is the biggest down fall. Team mates were good and mangers did the best with what they had. Company offers no support to there stores or team.

Decent place

It’s not a bad place to work for high schoolers. I wouldn’t really recommend it otherwise. The change in management has definitely been a nice change.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Hard worker and I get along with others

They give you a job title but not the pay that comes with that job. I was a shift manager at Hardee's and I never got the pay for that position. I worked there for a year and made manager in a month but never got management pay only crew pay. I got a raise within a week of being there. I ran Hardee's with just myself and my cook and didn't have not one complaint or walk out or drive off and got more compliments with it just being us two then I did with a full staff.

Fun fast pace word

I love to work at Hardee's, just need mor, e financial balance and want to add to my work schedule to add to my over all, so I may support my family and 13 grand babies.

Pros

Free food per shift

On your feet

Opportunity are available

There are opportunities for growth, with a little hard work. You have to be self motivated and to succeed in order to reach your goal. There culture is changing and so is Hardee's

Never worked there

I really just needed to write something so I could get access to other reviews. I've had freinds work at Hardee's and they say it is stressful. I only eat there for breakfast.

Stressful

The managment was rude and talked down to me and even got in my face. They are rude with customers as well as employees. I never felt apprciated by my g.m. i want to work my way up but it was clear to me i would never move up here bc i was judged on a personal level rather than professional.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Outstanding superiors with great inclusion. Somewhat messy system from what I dealt with.

Pay superiors are cheerful, enjoyable, and helpful. I’ve felt comfortable and supported in my work environment. Unfortunately the systems pushed back my hiring date quite a bit, but that could be boiled down to bad luck.

Awesome

Awesome work environment plenty of company benefits with support from management and customers. On job training with hourly pay rate with one of the best restaurants.

decent

Overall it was what you could expect from a fast food restaurant work environment. Its a great place if you have a good personality and like people and you have to be able to take constructive criticism from coworkers and customers.

Fun workplace

the customers were the best part. many of them made my dad. coworkers were fun!! it was fun working there. management was all over the place but still good and talented.

horrible

Horrible place to work. management needs to be better. pay is horrible for the amount of work you do. i would not recommend this job at any one. one of the worst jobs i’ve ever worked at
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Free drinks and free food

A typical day at work is serving customers, using fryers, preparing food, and cleaning. The hardest part of this job is the inability to get raises. The best part of the job is free food up to $10 and they are not always busy.

competitive work environment & Team work

competitive work environmentwork/ life balancecritical thinkingcrisis managementToo much meetingsNew experienceTeamwork Stability and securitygood compensation

Pros

competitive work environment

too much meetings

Stressful

Low wages that didn't keep up with cost and inflation, raises that were a joke and some times forced by the state, short-staffed, management that was unprofessional and sometimes should have been fired, cigarettes still being allowed here made it nasty, and too much to put here.P.S. they had a stroke when you needed a break, even on a 8-10 shift.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Wonderful, productive, and great work environment.

When one explains to the employees what is expected of them and nothing short will be tolerated. Everything goes smoothly in the restaurant enviroment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Terrible workplace with little to no management or enthusiasm

The typical day at work was staffing the drive thru window at 2 pm through 5 pm, at 5 I take out wrap the burgers into a thinly wrapped sheet inside of a pan to place inside of the refrigerator, and from 5:30 to 9 pm, I staff the drive thru until closing.

Disposable

It wasn't a bad place to work but they don't care about employees. The store I was working at was closed with no notice. Managers and assistant managers were offered positions at the other location. Myself, shift lead,and the entire crew were fired. Didn't offer anything to help us except our final check in 48 hours. They should have given us severance for what they did

Pros

Free food on the clock

Contras

No team work. Everything left for the closets.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hardee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general