Hardee's

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.167 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo divertido y familiar

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La gente en este empleo te da la facilidad de adaptarte a tu puesto.

Pros

Beneficios médicos

Contras

Cada día había que cubrir horas

N/a

Long shifts, minimal staff, poor management, Benefits are not offered. Low wages. Timed drive thru with minimal staff. Employees are rude to one another.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing at all.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The people I worked with.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Stressful and agggrvating.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful.

Worst place ever

This is the worst place I’ve ever worked. Filthy non working dangerous equipment. Terrible District and Regional Management. They expect you to work when sick regardless of dr orders.

low pay no benefits

the only fast food chain that still pays minimum wage but it’s a okay job for somebody part time or a student most don’t stay long it’s a in between jobs, job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?Working with my favorite co-worker she is such a blessing to know in life.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Worrying about if I'm going to get any hours this week.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's fake a facade counterfeit confectionate.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just being the best me filled in a room of hags besides one other co-worker who is a god send.

Payment and management

They pay not good they only pay u the minimum pay also could be the only on the line by urself and workin more than 6 months and no raise even if u showin improvement will not give u a raise still.New management sits in the offices and doesn't want to help out wen in a rush.

Smoke and mirrors

They take anyone tell then don't miss and get a raise... never got it neither did 4 people . Mase people management with no raise but long hours. There blood family working there so they did what they wanted showed up when they did. They got raise we got hours cut.

Pros

Free lunch

No break.

great ppl

i love it here we are the world we are the furture people who care is a great place to work i would not want to work where prple are not nice friedly

Pros

cool ppl

fun careinfgplace
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive,keeps me busy working with food. Doing new things on the job,etc.

Productivity, kept me busy, learning how to work in the kitchen, etc.... All good experience. I started working there on the front counter,taking orders from customers,bagging food, making coffee and iced tea for customers. I also cleaned the dining room, restrooms, took out trash to the dumpsters, filled ice machine,etc.

Pros

Free drinks

Short break
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I miss the Hardee's in Norcross! Working there while in high school, it was s relaxed, friendly place to work. Pay was pretty decent, hard-working team members, and managers who weren't micro-managing everything.

Biased

Management needs to improve. If you want a job where you’re told constant what to do knowing you do those exact things every single day. Then by all means stress.

Pros

Simple work

Biased, low pay.

It's a workplace

Can't never keep employees bad management never have enough food for customers always short on the food truck just work and go home not enough pay not enough hours does not pay minimum wage.

Pros

Breakfast lunch discount employee meal

Contras

Short breaks cut time on schedule

Bad job all around

Just an all-around bad job from top to bottom. People that are desperate work at Hardees. do you work shorthanded every day at least short two people make sure Wife very difficult. They make your inventory run really low you’re not allowed to order but a certain amount and you run out of food. Lots of times and you’re out trying to find it at other locations really really on organized company.

It's a job

Yep, it's a job. Not much to say. You take orders from customers and don't make much money, but management is fine. I got enough hours to make it worth it while I was going to school.

Easy PZ

Easy going place. Nice job start out from highschool into college. Appreciate the meals when you dont feel like going to the store. Easy cooking. Tram player environment.

Good first job

Good first job. Worked with my school schedule. Flexible on days and shifts. While only here for a short while I would recommend it to anyone new to the workforce

Nice place

The crew is mostly one family and others tend to conform. It's fast paced but fun. I would have stayed but they didn't have enough hours for me. I would recommend it. Nice family place with a fun play area for kids. And a convenient location.

Pros

Free food

understaffed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This job rocks!!!!!! Management is cool and you have really nice co-workers

Friendly bosses got to know a lot about the company and how things work, employees work very hard to keep cleanliness and structure among employees and management, the store is always clean

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch day goes by fast

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Love this job. Management is wonderful and employees are tooWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing is stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great. I like my jobWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Hardworking

Overall wasn't to bad

When I first started it wasn't overly bad. The longer I was there it slowly seemed like the higher ups didn't care about our store and caused a lot of problems because of it. Staff was amazing.

Pros

50% off your meal while working, like a family working there

Contras

Lot of stress, management above store level didn't care about structure or staffing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hardee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,2 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Hardee's
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?