Hardee's

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.115 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo divertido y familiar

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La gente en este empleo te da la facilidad de adaptarte a tu puesto.

Pros

Beneficios médicos

Contras

Cada día había que cubrir horas
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?There not oneWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?There is nothing every year they take something away mangers only get 50¢ more then crewWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Always short handedWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Working more then one position out out
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Short staffed and a Bit over worked at my location

When I was working here in 2021 (Afternoon shift), they were short staffed. There were days where I was the only cashier taking orders in the drive- thru and in the dining, room. Work consisted of Taking orders bagging food making drinks and prepping some food. Overall, it's an easy-going job most days you're doing literally nothing but cleaning. There was diversity but like most jobs what made the job suck was the manger you had that day. (Some would have you do more unnecessary work than others.)

Pros

Easy going, Free lunch, Diversity, 30 min breaks

Short staffed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pretty steady most days, occasional headache customers and employees but I figure that’s all jobs.

Very few employees are genuinely trustworthy. Very simple job expectations. Commonly are slow and left standing around with almost nothing to do. Management is good, I enjoyed working with them.However doesn't supply hours needed to actually get by on anything. Most employees have to work 2 jobs to sustain themselves.

Pros

Free small drinks

Non- paid breaks provided for 5+hr shifts, food is not free
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing really didn't get enough respect for my work performance and no promotion for years of working What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The people there aren't pleasant enough for meWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It is frustrating and exhausting having 50 percent of the employees including the manager yelling at you the whole timeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Not peaceful at all whatsoever
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

easy workplace

it’s good one minute it’s awful the next. management only cares about money not the employees or costumers. easy to move up if you know what your doing…
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Good working place . Nice mangers. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not enough hours What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great .my experience is awesome What is a typical day like for you at the company?I work as a food prep person and I love it

Not great

Worst place I've worked for in a very long time Management will not take care of serious things brought to there attention. In fact that then makes you the target of their attention. Retaliation at it's finest.

The god awful management

Worst job I have ever had on my entire life. A part time job shouldn’t be this stressful. The people in charge don’t listen to anything. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here.

Contras

Absolutely everything about this place
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loved it the most enjoyable part of the job coming into to work every day. Loved my co workers shift schedule was accommodating. I would recommend the job for everyone

Fastfood

It's what you would expect. Rude costumers is the biggest down fall. Team mates were good and mangers did the best with what they had. Company offers no support to there stores or team.

Decent place

It’s not a bad place to work for high schoolers. I wouldn’t really recommend it otherwise. The change in management has definitely been a nice change.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hard worker and I get along with others

They give you a job title but not the pay that comes with that job. I was a shift manager at Hardee's and I never got the pay for that position. I worked there for a year and made manager in a month but never got management pay only crew pay. I got a raise within a week of being there. I ran Hardee's with just myself and my cook and didn't have not one complaint or walk out or drive off and got more compliments with it just being us two then I did with a full staff.

Fun fast pace word

I love to work at Hardee's, just need mor, e financial balance and want to add to my work schedule to add to my over all, so I may support my family and 13 grand babies.

Pros

Free food per shift

On your feet

Opportunity are available

There are opportunities for growth, with a little hard work. You have to be self motivated and to succeed in order to reach your goal. There culture is changing and so is Hardee's

Never worked there

I really just needed to write something so I could get access to other reviews. I've had freinds work at Hardee's and they say it is stressful. I only eat there for breakfast.

Stressful

The managment was rude and talked down to me and even got in my face. They are rude with customers as well as employees. I never felt apprciated by my g.m. i want to work my way up but it was clear to me i would never move up here bc i was judged on a personal level rather than professional.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Outstanding superiors with great inclusion. Somewhat messy system from what I dealt with.

Pay superiors are cheerful, enjoyable, and helpful. I’ve felt comfortable and supported in my work environment. Unfortunately the systems pushed back my hiring date quite a bit, but that could be boiled down to bad luck.

Awesome

Awesome work environment plenty of company benefits with support from management and customers. On job training with hourly pay rate with one of the best restaurants.

decent

Overall it was what you could expect from a fast food restaurant work environment. Its a great place if you have a good personality and like people and you have to be able to take constructive criticism from coworkers and customers.

Fun workplace

the customers were the best part. many of them made my dad. coworkers were fun!! it was fun working there. management was all over the place but still good and talented.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hardee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general