GardaWorld

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.449 evaluaciones

Medio

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Cuando necesitan gente todo muy bien, cuando no, demasiada relajación de los mandos intermedios

Pros

Cobro a final de mes

Contras

Sin horas extras ni promoción para ascender

Stressful

The worst company you can work for. Managers push their friends and lovers and take jobs from the others .. If you have a manager on your side you can be paid when u go to the parties and someone do your work . You can come hours late to work someone will swipe you in

Would not recommend.

The job started out well enough the first week or 2. After that, it went down hill quick. They hire anyone that walks through the door as long as they can fill a uniform. Turn over rate is extremely high even for a security contract company. The contracts themselves are good, and the employees at the facilities are very professional, courteous. It's your co-workers and management that are the main cause of drama and trouble.

Don’t go there

Worked there for seven months pay was somewhat OK but when I took CDL position pay was horrible based on work experience as a CDL driver, very hard to get days off when needed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Work Life Balance is really good here. It is not very stressful at all. Have various sites to work on. I like my job very much. Very good for students.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Overworked, underpaid.

Managers are toxic. Coworkers are awesome. Benefits are bad. Work/life balance is awful. Worked all through the pandemic without recognition or extra pay as other companies did. Finally left because saw one of the managers in the office watching hockey games as the whole team struggled.

Pros

Some teammates

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I was hired then the next job post promoted higher wages

The job requires no experience and it was tedious work that was easy to pick up. Work hours are dependent on loads from trucks, so if one truck is late, you may have to stay late because certain deposits must be processed the same day.The managers made the workplace uncomfortable by enforcing rules that they’d often break themselves. Also you would be instructed not to socialize with other workers, even if you share the same space. They will relocate you to a different section if they see you’re too friendly. The managers have a faulty system to celebrate employees, as there are those who’ve been there for 10+ years and haven’t seen rewards that clearly showed appreciation of their hard work.

Pros

pay rate is over $15

Contras

managers don’t communicate efficiently, short breaks, isolated work environment

Good pay, reasonable schedule

The job offered better pay than I would make anywhere else. The employees and supervisors are pretty reasonable. The deployment schedule is reasonable. The shifts are long but not difficult. Apart from some training, you'll have ample free time. This was before the embassy closed, so future WPS contracts may be difficult to find.

Pros

Block time off

Somewhat lengthy deployments, 12 hours shifts

Lots of work to find!

This is really difficult to give a positive review, as much as I loved the job. They offer promotions, but they don't offer any courses or tools to help further your career, the benefits are OK, but at this time do not cover anything with the eyes. There's simple and difficult assignments. The more difficult ones get to be draining. It's not a job for everyone. Some sites require little customer service skills while others require a lot.

Pros

Work is always available, easy to earn experience

Contras

Long hours, lack of courses

Under paid ,overworked

No job security, over worked and under paid,no sense of belonging,very partial managers and upper management, you feel discrimination,and discouraged. Pay is not even there to support you physically or mentally Passengers mostly rude.Lot of employee turnover.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible work environment, horrible hours, even worse managment

I worked at Garda for around 4 years. for 2 years i loved working there because management actually cared and listened, and had meetings once a week about performance. the last 2 years were a complete waste of time. management was super unprofessional, and they didn't talk with you, they talked at you, like you were no one. PTO requests were meet with the branch manager declining first because we were short staffed but once he figured out that person wouldn't come in anyways, he learned to do his job right. no ac? they didn't care. i have proof of 100+ temps and my managers not caring. they said stay and finish route or get suspended. they don't care if youre out till 12am, finish the route. they put unarmed people on the truck with you, sometimes without licenses. they basically hired anyone that walked through the door. still till this day i don't know how this company still exists.

Pros

no pros

Contras

poor management, poor work trucks, poor work ethics from managment and some coworkers, poor corporate, basically no hr, just a whole mess.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy to work and good staff

Nice Place to work and if you are student and you don't want more stress then this workplace is very nice for you. They have full-time and part-time opportunity as well.

very miserable environment.

Definitely was the worst environment I’ve ever worked in. Everyone had attitudes, everyone complained and a lot of issues with the vehicles. Very depressing place to work for.

Stressful and unappreciated

The job itself is good the politics favoritism and inner workings cause most new hires to quit. High punishment for failure no praise for passing tests. Management doesn't respect or care for employees. Expected to perform at your best but not treated or appreciated for work done.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No Real Upside to Working Here.

I started my journey at GardaWorld as a Tactical Scheduler a few years ago. I really liked the job! It paid the bills, and my coworkers, and managers were super friendly! I moved to Portfolio Scheduler about a year after joining based off of my work performance. I still quite frankly liked the position, however sadly that is where all the positives end. The turn over rate is beyond bonkers, and managing OT for that is near impossible. You are dealing with clients, internal staff, managers, administrative work; entering coverages, keeping track of staff pay rates, bill rates, payroll, pay complaints, tracking opens, new hires, training, attendance of all staff under your portfolio all while providing excellent customer service ON TOP of all the never ending coverages, and opens, and you are blamed for anything that goes wrong as a portfolio scheduler. You can be an overachiever, a hard worker, dedicated to your role and it will not be noticed. Everyone is looking out for themselves, and you will be left with nothing but stress, anxiety, and the feeling of toxicity among the workplace. You will be hired most likely at a higher rate than loyal employees who have been there for years (hence no visible pay rate- they gotta hide it from the current staff just in case they look it up; not that the money you will get for the workload with equal the pay. Seniority. Does. Not. Matter.), and that might seem like a great offer but you’ll end up in the same boat in about two years. During my time there, after my initial switch in roles, for the next three years we were given no raises, however -
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst company to work for

This company the most cheapest company I ever worked for. Doesn’t have HR. Can’t be reached at if you have questions. No raises. You will be stock on min wage. Doesn’t have cleaning personal that comes and cleans the work area and bathrooms. Very dirty place.

Expensive benefits

Great values and professionalism

I have the best team possible to work with.We share life values and work ethics.I have never worked in a company with this level of respect and professionalism.I am feeling 100% supported by my leadership and I know they are counting on me if a new opportunity arises.I am grateful in these times of madness to be part of the Garda World family.My family and I feel supported and well looked after.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Perfectional and a caring work place

Alot of professional co workers there organized and understanding and it's a good place to start a career I had some bad days when I couldn't stop the theif but some good days when I would catch someonetaking merchandise and got it back but nothing to much like harm or threating me so I guess it brakes even
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Changes are not always a good thing

It used to be a wonderful place to work at, but now, since the expansion, it's basically chaos and disorganization. I'm always hoping things will fall back into running smoothly, but I'm not holding my breath.

Pros

It's unionized.

Contras

The union is not very effective, and holidays and vacations are being cancelled at the last moment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A team that got each other's backs

I am happy to have the opportunity to work with a team that supports each other.

Not worth it

The hours were long, pay wasn’t that good. It’s a job to work if you like to work independently and don’t like being micromanaged. Honestly it’s a very boring job. This job also requires most of your time so make sure you’re always free.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en GardaWorld. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general