G4S

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 16.264 evaluaciones

Ambinte de trabajo muy malo entre los colegas acoso la boral y sabiendo los jefatura. No hacen nada

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena empresa Responsables con los pagos,, no asi.mucho acoso laboral. Los jefes, no hacen nada. Sabiendo los acontesimientos. Avalan alas. Personas,, No apta, para ocupar cargos importantes.

Pros

Mutual de Seguridad.

Contras

Ley de la silla.. No la cumplen. En ninguna de sus instalaciones..
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Job was good, but sometimes long hours

It would of been a lot better if the Fresno office and the Bakersfield office and the San Francisco office were all on the same page with the paperwork and medical.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great management good pay good training.

I like working for this company because the managers were very supportive , the pay was good and the job sites were mostly safe. The hard part of the job was trying to make sure that the people that worked on site followed their own safety rules.

Pros

Very professional people

Contras

Some workers were not professional, but had to work with anyway.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work. Good stable company .

Good work ethics. Opportunity for progress in your career. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Lot's of extra hours available. Bit low pay independent of site.

Pros

Stable company /proper contract

Long hours /usually 12h shift

Best Security company in Ireland

Good pay master, compensation for extra work and overtime.Some people direly need orientation on humanity ,discrimination and equality.Complaint redressal system is bit weak.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Staff and Managers

The Company is great and Staff. It's the corruption of our hearts that we make it uncool to work at any given location. Fellow peoples need to have Good hearts. Don't blame the office or G4s, blame yourselves if something goes the otherwise. It's up to you to say Stop or no to anything negative that comes our ways. That's what I do. Be wise. Be a Jesus christ lover. Honor your family and friends. Be honorable and grateful for everything and anything 🙏

Great experience

Great company to work for. Has its ups and downs like any job but overall one of the best cultures around especially in the security sector. Career development and advancement was in place, plenty of opportunity to grow within the organization
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You really just gotta try and make it fun 😊

Well team I work with were very understanding. We look out for one another comutincation is not so great observe and report yes. It was a hotel dusit.

Good Posts but low pay

G4S had really good posts with good hours and decent staff. The downside is that the pay is low and stagnant. There are no raises and little to no opportunities for advancement. All in all it is a decent job if you need something but if you are looking for progression I wouldn’t suggest this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lingkungan kerja yang nyaman dan menyenangkan

Bekerja di G4S sangatlah nyaman dan enyenangkan karena sesama rekan kerja serasa saudara, saling membantu.

Good work available

Some good work available with G4S. Lots of excellent events to work at. Pay no better or worse than from other security companies. Some supervisors good.

Pros

Good events

hours

good pay if armed but you are expected to stand outside in terrible weather with all your gear on with only 5min breaks to help in harsh weather. no payed holidays
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I like this job .and this is my dream job.I am every time happy and keep smile on my face in my duty area.

G4S company is.a good opportunity by security job.This company are management is very good.Company rule and deciplaine is okay.I like this company job and company rule.

Service honorable

Je souhaite continuer le service de sécurité avec cette entreprise ailleurs et dans un autre pays Europénne pour améliorer ma situation sociale.

Pros

Aucun point positif

Le salaire est insuffisant

Gestapo work environment

All I can say is don't work here if you have a family or a life at all. They want you to sacrifice your home life for low paying wage and they require full dedication..trust me, not a family friendly place to work for.. you'll see

Normal

Just your normal untrustworthy security firm with clients that doesn't care too much. If you need a job where there's not too mu h thinking and lots of free time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Op locatie goed, ondersteuning waardeloos

Slechte werkomstsandigheden. Zonder overleg van post geruild met een persoon die aldaar in slaap was gevallen.

Racist against white people

worse company ever to work for. i worked extra time and they wouldnt pay me for it. though it was through covid times. they discriminate against white people. they are one big click at head office, all covering each others backs. yousef the manager was the worse.

Contras

discriminating company covering each other

Poor upper management

Horrible upper management Horrible compensation Horrible trainingHorrible discipline policyHorrible hiring practices Horrible support Horrible personnel management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A great place to work and a lot of overtime available.

A great place to work and a lot of overtime available. The Las Vegas office was great, anything you needed and it was taken care of. There were always open shifts for overtime. There were sites all over. The pay was generous at most locations. The pay was on time and direct deposit. Training and uniforms were always available when needed.

Boring and lonely

Poor management and team work by the company and some colleagues. Favouritism is to the few and others pay the price for this. The only benefit is 4 days off. But you do plenty of hours to achieve this. No help or discipline from management, and the chosen few get away with what they want. So if you want to work in a place with poor management and a divided work place, poor salaries and no team work, this is the place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general