Frito-Lay

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 7.762 evaluaciones

Great

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great if you like driving from Store to Store and working alone

alright

Its a alright paying job. Sometime there is a lot of work and sometimes you just stand there. Fulltime workers are forced to work 6 days, 12 hours. Machines do not work at all which makes work harder.

Pros

Pay, free chips, breaks, no supervision

Contras

Forced overtime, management are aweful, understaffed, machines dont work

Fast paced

Designed for single people that have no social life. Can’t take a family vacation when the family is off for school
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Managers don't care about you

The only good thing about Frito Lay is the benefits. Really good pay, great insurance, mileage reimbursement for your car, a lot of paid holidays, etc. However, the managers just don't care about their employees. They only want to know when you can work and how much overtime you can work. They don't care about any personal stuff you have going on at home, like family matters, sick pets, school, etc. I am constantly nagged by emails, texts, and sometimes calls while I'm off the clock. The managers also nitpick all of your work and always point out what you're doing wrong, they never acknowledge the good work that you do. I once had to be on medical leave for 6-8 weeks and my manager wasn't helpful at all about who I should talk to in HR, and she even tried to talk me out of going on leave. I also know other employees that were told they couldn't call out of work when they got injured on the job. Also, don't ever expect a raise because all employees in the same position get the same pay no matter how long you've been with the company.

Hard work

This job is far from being a walk in the park. If you plan on being successful here financially you will have to sacrifice all of your home time. Every route is designed to have enough work to last 55 hours a week for the experienced fast paced sales representative. Managers get paid well by how much product you push out so they will be relentless on making you work hard and harder. Not only that but Frito Lay wants to continue to push their sales quota every year so if you worked hard 1 year you'll be working even harder the next year, the sales quotas are continuously raised unrealistically high. Now with all that being said if you don't cut corners, work hard, and follow the rules by the book you can make a good living. Ive seen sales guys make in the upper 80,000's yearly gross. If you dont work hard it can easily be low 50,000's even high 40,000'sTheir benefits are worth talking about since they treated me well with dental, orthodontic work, personal car driven miles, food, etc.

Pros

Benefits and Pay

Contras

Poor management and warehouse organization
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive Place

It is a good place to work. Especially if you want to feel like you're doing cardio for 5 hours. It is a job the is labor intensive. If you like that sort of thing, then this would be a good job for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not getting paid on time is normal

Management has never actually done the job themselves. You won't get paid on time but it's okay because it's "normal and all companies have that problem" that is a direct quote from a member of managment.

Pros

Health Care is decent

Contras

No idea how to run a company. Very toxic work environment

Not fun

Not much support. Sales goals are hard to attain. If you do reach them, they increase your plan a month or two later, so they don’t have to pay the extra bonus.

Ok place

Very crazy place to work. But once you get some time in you will be okay. Can make a lot of money but you will be there most days of the month. Good luck 🤞
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stay Away!!!! Greedy, unorganized company!

They don’t care about you. They care about making shareholders happy! Location management are just trying to work you to the bone, with hopes that they will get promoted. They sell you the job, then they owe you. Pay for performance is robbing people! I give you a whole months work and you have the ability to take money from my salary if I didn’t sell enough! Even though product cuts are 50% most days! Stay away from this company!

Pros

Chips

Long hours, unrealistic goals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work if you are friends with management

If you are new or fairly new you can expect to be treated poorly.The smell is awful and the floors are disgusting(greasy).Days off are practically non existent. If you are scheduled off you still are considered “on call”. They will call you in to work and then cut other employees out early that have signed up for “early outs” in the case of too many employees.

Great but pay is off.

We make great sales but the sales plan is always higher than it needs to be which cuts into the money we can take home. Good hours. No set start or end times which gives you flexibility on the time you want to start your day.

Pros

Great hours! High morale.

Contras

Not enough money to take home.

The End Of The Day!

When I excepted a position as a RAA I was extremely excited. I went to training and it was so positive and uplifting I was thinking why would anyone ever leave this place? That all changed on my first day of the job when I met actual workers and then I heard the horror stories. And it was all true.

Fun place to work

Out on your own all day Get to meet lots of people Pay is good and benefits are great!Can be long hours in the beginning but you get used to it.Supportive managament

Consistency

There a good place for someone looking for that consistent job and a good culture of people to work around. Always opportunities to learn and grow and get promotions

Stressful and tired

If you’re looking to be used and abused you’ve found the place. Frito lay will over work you with start times between 4 to 5 and ending your day around 1 or 2, you barely have anytime to enjoy the rest of the day because the work load was overbearing. If you ask for help more than likely you won’t get it. The pay is alright if you’re a college kid or high schooler. As an adult I don’t make nearly as much as I need to feed myself and my kids and pay rent. Also if you get assigned a route that’s 40 minutes away from your house you do not get paid for the drive or the mileage. You only get paid for driving in between stores which is only typically 4 to 8 miles at 65 cents a mile. So in conclusion I would not recommend working here

Not Fun at all.

They do not care about employees.Management belittles their employees.Very productive because no matter what they want product shipped.Not a fun place at all. It is 123 degrees in processing during summer months.

Great money and benefits

Great money. Can be tough to adjust to the schedule but is definitely worth it in the long run. Great benefits and the management cares about your needs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Drama… For a maintenance job this place has more drama than a high school girls locker room. The mechanics never stop talking about eachother. They lie and play each other against one another. If you can deal with that this place is great place to have a career

Top employer in Canada

A good employer to work for, good benefits and solid pay. Hours are flexible, and the job tasks arent too demanding. Good opportunity to move up if that's your goal.

Hard work but worth it

Some days can be longer and the work is physical, but the benefits are great and the people are fun. You learn a lot of skills in time management, how to work under pressure, selling & interacting with customers.

Pros

Benefits, occasional bbq/food truck

Some days long hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Frito-Lay. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,0 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Frito-Lay
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?