Freshpoint

2,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 559 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo un poco pesado y poco colaborador

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La emperesa es muy buena ofrece muy buenos beneficios es cumplida en el pago le colabora mucho a uno con el proceso de ingreso en la capacitacion es muy buena es una empresa muy seria y respetada fue para mi en el poco tiempo de trabajo un placer trabajar con freshpoint y volveria a trabajar con ellos si me lo permitieran.

Pros

Todo al cumplimiento de la ley seguro y demas

No tengo nada en contra
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?FRESHPOINT IS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR PEOPLE ARE NICE AND GENEROUS AND THE OVERHEAD IS VERY NICE I JWANT TO SAY FRESHPOINT IS A GOOD COMPANY HAS A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY TO GROW.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I guess a little too cold sometimeWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Just gets a little too cold sometimeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?It's a comfortable environment to work at

Supervisors micromanage

Horrible work schedule horrible start times Would not recommend high turn over rates Can’t keep drivers for some reason while hiring starting pay is very low for a driver.

Lots
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Benefits supervisors chill workload isn't heavy if there's enough people.. u work Holidays...Honestly no back to back days off. The pay is 18hr ask about the incentive system u MIGHT get the same answer twice. I would recommend.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?I was given the opportunity to learn several routes.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Finding a reliable tractor in the yard to get me to the furthest point of my deliveries.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Not as good as anticipated.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very different since I didn't have a route.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?Very friendly and family oriented coworkers and staff. It was a mile away from home and the benefits were great. Also i appreciated the fact that advancements were a possibility.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing was stressfulWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very easy going daily tasks. They will train you and are very patient. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Come in at 6 in the morning and have a group meeting. Then get to my station and prepare for work. The work load was split between me and my coworker at the station.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not enough pay for amount of work

Pay is okay but they expect way too much for what they do pay you. Sometimes they care and then sometimes they don’t. Depends on the day. There is a lot of changes that need to happen.

its tough

Alot of hiccups with getting trucks ready for the route so you will be waiting alot longer to get your day started. meaning you get back later.learning new routes in the beginning is challenging so you will be doing long hours until you learn the routes wellbenefits arent that great.The supervisor is a good guy and will work with you most the time.Other management not so much

Pros

money is ok but not worth amount of work sometimes. free produce on occasion.

Contras

benefits. no work life balance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Some Supervisors are Disrespectful and are dishonest. Toxic environment. High turnover

Some Supervisors are Disrespectful and are dishonest about how many hours a week you'll work. Expect working 70hrs/wk, 90% on your feet in 40°F. High turnover

Great benefits, hard work

Amazing benefits like some of the best dental plans I've ever seen, great 401k package. Extremely busy environment, dress warm because it's always cold.

Amazing!!

I had the best time of my life while working for FreshPoint. Amazing and friendly people, good pay. If I didn't have to move, I would have never left. Great place to work!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Grass is not greener on the other side

Management will say anything to get you to work there, friends at the beginning and enemies at the end. Too much politics and favoritism, this is just a stepping stone for a bigger company in the food industry.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?There are none What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Drama managers and supervisors don't care about their employees too much favoritism too many friends too many cliches What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Toxic, Mentally draining, and Physically Draining work environment.

Heavy production area is mostly grown men who act less mature than literal children, company will do whatever they can to protect them and screw you over instead; no accountability what so ever.Do not recommend, please do not throw your life away at this job/company please!

Everybody steals your tools

People take from you when your back turn and go to the restaurant. Everyone there steps on each other toes no one respects each other really. The equipment is damaged and not repaired for reuse.

Pros

Using electric pallet jacks all night

Contras

Not knowing when you're going to get off.

Horrible place

Don’t work here management is horrible. Dirty facility, low pay, and overwork. Safety instructor will pick on you if he doesn’t like you. Trust me when I say stay out of this company you’ll regret it. Only good thing about this place is the employees are nice people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst warehouse job I’ve ever had

Worst place I’ve ever worked, if you’re a good brown nosey you’ll move up…..management from the ceo down to the managers were terrible. Worked 12 plus hour shifts no work balance, the tune over rate is 80 plus percent for a reason

Early morning

No real home life, early morning starts 2am 3am, work 12 14 hrs a day, alway threatening your job, management always changing, the only thing good is the over time.

Not bad

Good place to work . Minimum wage high expectations. Not bad at all. All good employees working with. Management is not bad. So good to start working

Good people

Good people, including the management team. Poor leadership and management. Decent pay. Terrible equipment. Dirty and alway breaking down. 3 stars only because of the people that works there.

Find something else

They train you to work through your lunchThey push you to work harder without saying faster or harder if you were to happen to finish early they send you to help out the slow guy Crazy schedule overworked and appreciate it company all smiles but all fake They make it seem like it’s the best company and you cannot find anything even the bosses quit they left at a company driver came to work he left and went back to that job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Freshpoint. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Freshpoint
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?