Fidelity Investments

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.230 evaluaciones

ambiente de trabajo agradable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Limpio, tranquilo, organizado, cultura de trabajo alta y extra benficios para la familia

Pros

seguro dental, contribuciones extra para tu pension

no hay

Productive work place

I love working for fidelity I’m still working for them just need to make extra money. Fidelity is a great place to work. I have been with Fidelity for 25 plus years started as attempts now I’m a full time Fidelity worker,

Pros

Great work place

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great job for entry level

Great job for someone entry level entering the financial world. If you are experienced it’s frustrating handling a lot of service calls that flow over from 401k. It is what you make of it. Will be locked into the role for a min 12 months before you can be considered for anything else. Will be told you need to complete the program which at best would later 1.5 years

Just not for me

Great company. Great pay. I just didn’t want to be on the phones all the time. If you don’t mind being at a call center this is the job for you! Pay was excellent! Only downfall you have to start out on 2nd shift.

Very professional

Professional work environment with excellent benefits. I was able to get a free Series 7 license. The office was classy and high profile. It reminded me of the 80s movie "Wall Street"
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Globally Recognized and Locally Appreciated

The work environment at Fidelity allows anyone to be anything. If you want to grow your career, Fidelity is the company for you. If you want to put in the effort, you will experience reward.

Excellent Benefits

The benefits package is superior. Lots of overtime and flexible hours. The training is very thorough and lots of support is given by management. The pay is also fair

Cra

Started just about 10 months ago and couldn’t be more pleased. So far, it’s been a company that does what it says it will and I appreciate that. I feel supported. Managers are considerate. Lots of room for growth.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Responsible for reconciling funds/accounts every day at a specific time throughout the entire day. Some special accounts are harder to reconcile and needs further research on how the securities function to properly manage the account. Constant discrepancies occur on daily and if not handled on time, discrepancies will keep piling which will disrupt other accounts that needs attention. Each task needs to be completed on time otherwise it can disrupt the entire team. Must be a fast worker to keep all things in line.

Great work place

I love it, I can always ask a question, I’m only an intern but they always help you out the culture is there, it’s diverse and fun to be at, typical day is a daily meeting with the team, we say hi and make some jokes.

Fun Workplace

Managers really care about you and such a fun and positive environment with really great benefits. Tons of opportunities for your future. Great office space
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great management and company, hard to escape phones

You will be on the phone each and every day, mostly with polite customers but there are still plenty of rude, entitled customers that call in yelling at you about something you cannot fix. You are basically a punching bag until they hang up. The job lacks purpose; I don't feel like I am contributing anything to society except to please the rich and make them feel better about their money matters.

Best place ever!

The most supportive management system ever! Life happens and they understand. It is not easy to get on to Fidelity. It's a very thorough background/interview process but it is so worth it. They are very up front in their expectations and hire you because they see potential in you and will give you all the tools you need for success.

Great company

BenefitsAssociate engagement Vacation daysInclusionWork culture is great - everyone lives holistic livesPay is greatLongevity of careerLearning curve is positive as long as you keep finding a new role within the organization
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's difficult to be effective as a Scrum Master without having a product owner. Heavily meeting intensive company. Product Owners are refered to as squad leaders instead. There is an emphasis on tools over people.

Pros

Lot's of great fellow Scrum Master's and coaches

Shortage of Product Owners

Horrible management

I started as a sec rep. It was horrible. I wanted to quit daily. I got promoted to pension. First week with new manager he put me on a final. I left.

Horrible management

Flexible with great benefits

Great company with an excellent management team who provide a stable work/life balance. Flexibility is also a big part of their culture, especially during the first few months of training, while you are interacting with clients while simultaneously studying for your licensing exams.

Amazing management

I’ve loved my experience at fidelity! Am fully remote but they still find a way to make it so personable and fun. Management really cares about you.

Great place to start and grow in Finance/Retirement Planning

When you start on the phones, you'll have an extensive onboarding program to get you licensed with FINRA (Series 7 & 63 for CRA) which takes about 3-4 months. During that time you'll also be jumping onto phones periodically so you can get a framework for the work you'll be doing once you're licensed. A lot of it is sink or swim in the beginning, but you DO have a ton of support. Once you're on the floor, they expect a minimum of one year on calls, but my advice is to take initiative on going for advancement and you will get off phones and move up fast. Management is great about supporting your advancement within, and beyond Fidelity.

Pros

Wfh, great leadership and culture, good benefits and decent PTO allowance

Contras

Depending on your role, you may be phased back in to the office sooner than later.

Hard to get off phones

If you like call center work then you would be fine here but if you want to work in smaller groups outside of the call center then look else where....

Great benefits

Good company to work for. Great benefits. There is some politics and depending on what group you work in, you may find good work life balance and career advancements. Job is not always guaranteed in an economic downturn.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Fidelity Investments. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general