FedEx Ground

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 17.429 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 17.430 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buen trabajo, ambiente de trabajo, compañeros, pero debes cargar paquetes pesados tambien.

Pros

Seguro medico, dental

No retiro

Time for working

Love the job and the hrs are great the boss treats everyone fare and he keeps his trucks clean and everything is in good condition my coworkers are a great team to work with.

Fast paced fun environment

You get 3-5 hour shifts with varying load sizes. Management is amazing when you fully communicate with them. It's fast paced so you don't get bored, the pay is great and you can easily pick up extra shifts and make money around your schedule. The hardest part is peak season near Christmas and summer months during the heat. However cold drinks are always available, fans are on every dock and the company is always improving.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Stepping Stone for Job Advancement.

I was a package handler before I got promoted to QA Admin. It's quite easy to advance within FedEx if you show initiative, hard work and good at socializing. As an OB admin, I can make my own schedule and work my own way as long as the workload is done at the end of the night with good result. Unmotivated coworkers are the majority at FedEx which will increase your workload and can make your life difficult. However, this can make you stand out and make great opportunities for promotions.

Pros

Good Benefits, Low Expectations on Employees.

Contras

Unmotivated Coworkers, Average Pay, Bad Management, Work Can Feel Unfulfilling.

Terrible management

The direct managers that you work with are fine, but the upper management is awful. Workloads have gotten heavier/hours have gotten longer. Management cares more about pushing their employees to their absolute limits than treat them like people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Conflicting company goals

They tell you their motto is People, Service, Profit. After working at two separate locations, management mindset is actually Service, Profit, People

Workplace is normal

Once you get into the groove of working there its a fun environment i would say it's hard to get manager position its all competitive you have to be on top of everything

No breaks

It wasn’t for me.

It was never slow. Busy all the time. The early morning shifts would have worked for some people if the pay was better, but not for me (I had a 2YO at home) I was not able to spend time with him since I was always tired. Also, if you don’t care about your back hurting this is a job for you!

Pros

Benefits within the first year of working, lunch

Wasn’t paid enough
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great coworkers, unrealistic loading expectations

Hard to request time off, not enough staff for volume and expectations to be met, extremely taxing on your body. Good pay, but bad work hours, most managers are good but most can’t communicate and you’ll get punished for it in the end.

Hardwork

Very laborious not as bad with a full team but if people are missing can be stressful good learning experience though. Wouldn’t recommend this job for people who get tired quickly stamina is a must.

mid

job is just mid overall nothing is every verified and things pop up outta nowhere . mid their ong

Pros

nothing

everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Co workers/ managers are great

Short shifts , not a lot of money for part time workers. Physical job but not too bad, co workers will help you in your trailer so that's always good.

Work

Mmmm it’s a job it’s not a job that you can have all year round it gets slow and fast occasionally The work is a lot but hours is good depending on season
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great work environment and work culture is not toxic. Great benefits and you are given time to learn the ropes whilst doing the job without undue pressure

Pros

Benefits

Contras

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good for quick weekly paychecks

Intense labor. Loaders probably have it the worst compared to other positions. Day goes fast if you don't think about the time and have cool people to talk to throughout your day.

Dangerously hot temperature

I had my first and last day today. The warehouse is extremely HOT. Like worse than I could explain. Only half of their fans for the trucks work. I was BAKING in there. My trainer really didn’t explain much and just put me to work. Literally just threw me into different trucks to start loading them. They have swamp coolers that only do a little something if you stand in front of them. I felt like I was going to faint. I asked when they typically take breaks as the shift could last up to 7 hours, I was given a funny look, laughed at, and told “we don’t get breaks here.” Not even 10 minutes to cool off and rest. It seems insane considering the condition of the temperature in there. Literally the warmest I’ve ever been. It is absolutely not okay. So I ended up feeling very fed up, pretended to go to the bathroom, looked at my flushed red face in the mirror and decided I was going to walk out. I walked as fast as I could out of the bathroom, and bolted my way out. Clocked out, went though security, got in my car and dipped. I’m also very unhappy with their HR and Training team. They didn’t set us up well at all. We weren’t given the basic tools needed for our jobs such as scanner bands, we’re told wrong start times, and also they wouldn’t allow anyone to set up direct deposit. You have to get a paper check first, then come in, find a way to the computers through their locked offices and then enroll during work. Such a pain. Super unhappy with this place and glad I just walked.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Physical workout if you like to , decent pay for part time !

Awesome company great pay, if you need an part time job and very athletic with energy apply . this is an very good part time job for me . team work and self discipline .

Good job and benefits

It was a good job while I was in college with great benefits. The work was hard but it keeps you in shape and are really flexible when it comes to school so a good job for someone in college.

Cool job.

Typical day, get there load your truck.Learned how to be more efficient.Management is cool here in Victoria.Workplace culture is nice. Cool people.Hardest part is the heat.Most enjoyable part is just having a job.

worst job of my life

Dont do it! It started off cool but in the end they dont care about anything but the numbers. Higher ups will talk to you like youre trash! Toxic coworkers!

It’s a job

All depends who you work for pay is different and some have benefits and some don’t . No overtime and kills your back not all trucks have dollies, not something you want to do for a career
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en FedEx Ground. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general