DSI Security Services

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 745 evaluaciones

Site Flexibility

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The company was ok to work for overall. The pay & benefits were not as competitive or good as other security companies I had worked for previously or since then. The schedule was fairly flexible, & you had the ability to take on additional sites as needed if you wanted to do extra hours. It was also flexible in how you were allowed to function onsite as long as the standing orders were followed. The job sites could get boring at times depending on the type of site you were assigned.

Pros

Autonomy & flexibility to an extent.

underpaid & subpar benefits

15 julio 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for being a part of the DSI team. Please feel free to reach out to human resources at 1-800-239-5720 Ext. 174 with any issues you may have had.

Good Job

It’s a great company to work for. Pay is ok, stable and consistent schedule. There’s also room for promotion within. Easy job, just make sure you have attention to detail.

EXTREMELY bad management!

Advancement isn’t based on experience or education. They undervalue, underestimate and marginalize people! The job was great but supervisor assigned schedules by who paid the most!!!!!

Pros

Quitting time!

No management oversight.

Great company..

Great company.....support system needs improving. All depends on the relationship of the company DSI is providing for. It appears the healthcare industry is becoming their specialty.

Terrible (mis)management at most facilities

DSI Arkansas is currently know for two things by their clients ineffective management and high turnover rate. One is directly affected by the other and there is no fix in sight anytime soon. They are consistently understaffed while having new hires ready to go through orientation with management either refusing to come up and do it or unable to get reimbursed mileage unless there were at minimum 3 new hires. They had me as an employee of 3 months training the new site supervisor after they chased our previous site supervisor off due to harassing her about high over time while refusing to get us more employees. Normal security personal will top out somewhere around 14 ish dollars an hour if you're lucky with supervisors topping out at a whopping 15 dollars an hour!!! (according to a previous supervisor). This job is completely dead end in terms of advancement unless you can get a business degree and get into upper management. Oh another thing unless they are desperately understaffed your application may just sit in there system for upwards of 6 months before even being looked at

Pros

clients and people are understanding

literally everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good work place I enjoyed

Good work.there different places to go to work and good hour .I liked the people who trained me I liked all there of DSI jobs.you can go back to school to benefit yourself and upgrade your levels of security jobs there is.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great staff, friendly and helpful.

In my area the management is great. Branch manager is great and they do treat you like family. The pay is decent and the client is the absolute best! My pay has been straight, not cheated. If there's a problem, management helps come up with solutions.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good go workers nice site

Bad management, liars lowest paid jobs no vacation holiday sick pay. If I could give a negative I would. Flip burgers instead or go clean some toilets. Just not this
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stable work - the post I worked wasn't really security it was more receiving clerk

The work was stable and secure - It was hard to get fired if you came to work.the post I was at was dealing with truck drivers all day checking them in and out for deliveries mostly.

DSI I’m ashamed to say I worked with your company

This company can be a great company to work for if they gave good pay incentives. I did an amazing job while working with them and when I asked for a raise I didn’t receive it. I asked for a raised because I went well beyond my job duties and it seems like the higher management couldn’t careless about the job performance I did for their client. I wouldn’t tell a soul to work for DSI. This is not a good company to work for. As they grow and become bigger in all of those other states the worse they get. Do Not Work For This Lame Company. You’ll Be Sorry You Did..

15 julio 2022

A very good well trained job! Wonderful people to work with and for as well.

Had fun working there! Was great people and a great position as well! I got well trained and had no problem getting help if needed. Just all around wonderful company to work for!!

Stationary Post at AT&T full of women

I accomplished a lot materialistically working for this company. I have a one bedroom apartment and I was able to furnish it completely while paying my bills thanks to this company. I had a steady work schedule every week. Because of this my paychecks were decent.

15 julio 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for being a part of the DSI team. Please feel free to reach out to HR at 1-800-239-5720 Ext. 174 for any human resources issues that may arise.

Not good

Horrible company to work for, when there are issues with a client DSI management never sided with its employees on any issues. Management staff was rude. Was never compensated for on job work injuries. Took 5 years to get any kind of raise. Horrible company to work for overall…

-blank-

I need to read more of the q/a sectionso I can learn more abut the job because the management has made the job to seem like it's an extremely strict work enviornment during the hiring process.

15 julio 2022

Easy job, but no advancement

The placement I was at was super easy and I had a lot of downtime. The downfall was it was a small place so it was me and another officer, hard to get any time off at all. I was also not offered any pto.

Poor management

Very poor management, schedule changing hourly, promises to employees from management never kept, they do not promote from within, they start you at a pay rate to get you in the door than your paychecks are never correct.

Pros

It’s a job

15 julio 2022

Long work days and poor management

Management is a joke. Everyone in management should be let go. Don't believe everything that comes from their mouth. You will make a lot of money because you will have to work a lot of overtime because they are always short handed. You can forget about being appreciated for a good job. Dsi would be a great company to work for if ALL managers and staff from head quarters to local managers were replaced with honest respectful caring and understanding people. I enjoyed being a security officer, I was just under a bad group of managers.

14 junio 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our company. Please feel free to reach out to HR at 1-800-239-5720 Ext. 174

Great company

I really enjoy my job at DSI. I have referred many people from other companies to DSI. The job is easy and my pay is never wrong. Branch manager and operation manager are great.

14 junio 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for being a part of the DSI team. Please feel free to reach out to HR at 1-800-239-5720 Ext. 174 for any issues you may experience.

Love my job

I love this company. It is truly one of the greatest choices I have made. The people at the branch office are always so nice and genuine. The company itself is communicative and works with you. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a job to go to DSI

Wonderful!

I love my job! I would 10/10 recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in security. The location in Houston has some of the best office staff. They helped me every step of the way and are so supportive!

15 julio 2022

It was a legit job protecting the staff and helping the sick and the innocent.

I miss working at wesley it was a good job I felt like a man and responsible worker and helper towards any and all staff and civilians. I learned a lot there and the chief is specifically a good person and smart.

14 junio 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for being a part of the DSI team. Please feel free to reach out to HR at 1-800-239-5720 Ext. 174 for any issues you experienced while working for us.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en DSI Security Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • DSI Security Services
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?