Digital Risk

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 331 evaluaciones

No support

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The group was small. And together for a while. I was the o lay one with a family. Empathy was none existent. Felt like set to fail. Was promise flexibility was as pressure into doing work at hours I just couldn’t commit too.

Stressful.

The managers are unprofessional which creates a hostile work environment. Constant meetings throughout the day makes it hard to keep your production up.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unclear direction, poor metric monitoring, lack of communication

Worked for 2 and a half months for a contract position during the pandemic and was terminated for "attrition" purposes, no chance for appeal or assistance due to uncommunicative overseas support team.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you enjoy working from home, you can't beat it. The only draw back is the lack of compensation

Regardless of time at this company, you will never receive a raise. You are a contract employee and should seek direct position with vendor once you've been employed at least 12 months.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company is too big and does not connect with the employees

Pay is not fair to all employees, others on projects with me were hired in for more money than I was making and had no experience. Every time I asked for a raise, they wouldn't respond and then I would be transferred to another project as a "lateral move" only to start all over again. Furthermore, training for every project I was on was inadequate!!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Competitive salary, good work life balance

Even as a contract employee, I felt included and was able to have my voice heard for process improvements on the project. Provided lots of training and refreshers. I would work there again if a new project came available. The trainers were very respectful and patient.

Pros

Competitive pay

Contras

Not much notice at end of project

Production is not hard

Training could be a little better. But it wasn't hard work. You had easy access to your manager if you needed help. You have meetings throughout the week to discuss your progress and anything new or changes.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work from home job very satisfying work

Overall good place to work. Remote work. Good compensation and benefits . You have a team and also earn commission . I enjoyed working for the Company and would work there again. The Managers care about you and are very helpful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I had a great experience with digital risk. The only thing that turned me away from them was when the contract ended. They lied about placing us within the company! No one expected our resumes for the same exact job just with a different bank. It was very discouraging and disappointing.

Pros

Make own schedule, very flexible

Contract job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Contract work w little room for advancement

Contract work. Non permanent. Pay was decent not great but they had monthly bonuses.Non a permanent job.This Job was a contract only job.They did have health insurance

Pros

Insurance

Contact ends
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Mortgage loan processor- I am a professional and This is honestly the worst place that I have ever worked. Poor Management, Excruciating stress, unmanageable work load, unobtainable work goals. Health insurance is expensive.

Pros

Pay is ok

Contras

Por Management, Excruciating stress, unmanageable work load, unobtainable work goals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hope I can go back had a great time with management and fellow employees! Wish it could have been longer for employment but I will take what I can get in this day and age! Hoping that I will get a call to return

Remote Job enviroment

This job was project based with lots of turnover and constant changes. Worked under 2 different managers in less than a year who were complete opposites. In general, good benefits and most of the management seems to be knowledgeable.

Run…far far away

Terrible management. Gaslighting culture. You’re told to do a thing so you do that thing. You are then reprimanded for doing that thing because mid management is basically inept. W2 on paper but really a contract job; assignment- based with no change in pay. HR is not in the U.S so American workers get sporadic communication at best. Steer clear. Just…walk away now.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Company to work for!

I worked on a mortgage project through Digital Risk and I received great support from my team and management. The pay was great for a entry job into the mortgage field and I loved the work I did. I was caught in a winter storm and the head of the project called to make sure I was ok and offered assistance any way he could! That meant a lot.

Pros

Great schedule, good pay, great Supervior, and no micro management.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fair compensation and remote work available

My time at Digital Risk overall was fairly good. The beginning stages were a bit rocky with lackluster training and support. As others have said. I wish they were more transparent with their ability to place you on a new project once current projects ended

Pros

Work/Life balance

Short term contracts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Digital Risk is a great place to work I just wish they had some where to place all their employees after their assignments are over.

Great place to work, however I wish the pay could have been better. Overall management was pretty nice and easy going. Training could have been a little more organized.

Pros

Friendly staff.

More money.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Though a contract work environment, this company knows how to show uyour worth.

Not only is pay above the median, Digitalrisk truly cares about the employees and goes out of their way to offer an above par work environment. They focus on training that will help you be successful and continue with offering additional scope to your file. They want to build each employee to spark interest in growing with the company. They believe in promoting from within and believe in every single employee and their strengths. The best part about figitalrisk is that they truly do care about their employees well being. Great job for my 1st experience working from home. Very thankful to have worked with a company that believes just as much in their employees as the contracts they work. It truly shows.

Pros

Good pay and extended contracts that provide some security. If one ends, they provide first to current employees. They truly want to keep ot in the family.

Contras

It is contract work and somethings do finally come to an end.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

Has been with DR for over 7 years, great company to work for, my manager is there best...if u work hard u make good money. Been top producer since day 1, no complaints 👌

No matching 401k, a bit pricey health insurance

working from home

Made attempts to improve their process in loan modifications for customers but forever changing its process. Managers are not as helpful due to forever changing processes but still being held accountable for remembering and noting the changes. You are even held accountable for incorrect information given by trainers because they assume that you should followup for clarity. Overall working from home was excellent their computer setup had it glitches from time to time and their training is less than what I am used to (non traditional) because everyones knowledge is questionable.

Pros

working from home indefinitely

Contras

not knowing extent of contract, traiing is not at all traditional, language barriers at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Most Stressful job I've ever had.

Started after COVID. I worked in a mortgage processing project. It was my first time in the mortgage industry. I was promised extensive training and guidance. Unfortunately, the amount of mortgage applications coming in continued to increase. As a result, the training was expedited and we were thrown to the wolves without being fully prepared. Management was very busy. It was difficult to get some help/ guidance as a new mortgage processor. Also, many of the trainers, managers, and underwriters were new. Thus, even if they wanted to help, the didn't know much. There were days that I had trainings or testing and I was expected to complete the same amount of work. I would get a day's worth of work and have less than 1/2 a day to complete it. Taking a day off was also difficult because it would mean that I would have twice as much work upon my return; and that my teammates would have to call my clients and they were already extremely busy. Due to the workload, we were required to work overtime every week. Clients were very upset due to the long application process, which was not our fault. This resulted in very stressful days with very little help. This was the most stressful job I've ever had. The salary was great. However, benefits not so good. Overall, the salary does not compensate for the stress. Maybe after the market stabilizes, it will be less stressful. Maybe it will be less stressful for someone with extensive mortgage processing experience.

Pros

Salary

Contras

Stressful, long days, not much help, you are just a number
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Digital Risk. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general