Culver's

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.722 evaluaciones

Buen trabajo en equipo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Turnos extensos, buen salario, muy poco tiempo para vida social.

Stressful, annoying

Working for this company was the most stressful job I’ve ever had to endure. Between the 14 hour shifts and drama was exhausting. It was always a chaotic time on shift and no one got along which made working very hard and made workers not productive.

Pros

You could wear any tie you wanted

Contras

No healthcare. No breaks for long shifts.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor communication between staff and managers

You will get treated based off how much you get paid. If you are getting paid $13 an hour you will get treated as a lesser individual with very little respect and appreciation. If you are running the kitchen alone for hours it goes unappreciated. Getting a raise is almost impossible unless you are already a manager.

Pros

30 minute breaks

Contras

No benefits. Poor communication. No consistent schedule.

Great coworkers

I have made great friends during my experince there. I have met some wonderful customers as well. Hardest part of this job was treated differently because i was not related or was not a family friend.

Loved it

Thoroughly enjoyed working for this company, there are many ways to advance. The owner of the store can purchase another store and promote managers to general managers. Culver’s training is in Wisconsin. They also have training for safe Serv certified. Company will allow you to grow. Best fast food, place to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

good for advancements but will not give you a raise

its an easy job to learn but you will not get paid right and they will try to overwork you. they will also not give you the raises you deserve even managers dont make the right money. managers will yell at you and most are just rude. i had many times when i came back home crying due to them bittling you

Pros

50% off during shift

no real raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

High stress but rewarding place

Super fast-paced job, requires good use of multitasking. Sometimes you're not treated well as an employee, and depending on the manager, their responses to their questions always vary. Other than that, the after-the-rush crowd is nice; usually, the environment can be fun with other coworkers. Needs more advancement opportunities.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Toxic work environment with military esq. management

The people I work with didn’t always treat me the best because they choose favorites they spread rumors make fun of you throw cheese at you and the managers were no better. A few of them are ok but a couple of the main ones run it like it’s boot camp, short tempered and overly strict.

Pros

Discount free drinks

Management and toxicity
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work....or so I thought

Started out really well but when I had some personal issues and tried to work with them through it they tossed me aside like the year and a half I put in great work for them meant nothing....treats employees like expendable parts not people I wouldn't waste time or energy for this place trust me unless it's all you can get DO NOT WORK HERE!!! SCREW YOU FOR HOW YOU HANDLED LETTING ME GO. DONT TRUST THEM!

Pros

50% off meal for every shift but only if on time

Contras

Stupid kids, no communication, and pretty much everything was two faced when it came to the owners and management team!!

Meh

Had an ok time working there... Coworkers made it hard to really like the job. Everybody was usually grumpy and mad about something. Was really hard to fit in as when I first started there.

patient and kind employees

culvers is a great place to work at, i worked at a different restaurant for a year and was treated with no respect and they had horrible training, along with no hours and minimum wage. then i started at culvers and everyone there greeted me with a smile and they had great trainers so everything became really easy and quickly. ive been here for 6 mounths and havent stressed a day since, now i work on grill knowing everyday im gonna walk in that store with everybody smiling and welcoming me with a big hello

Brainwashed and cult vibes

Everyone there seemed to be under the same unawareness to the fact that the amount of work did not add up to the pay. Coworkers and management was rude. Customers were never a problem if you have good customer service.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing was ever good hereWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Everything, it's fast foodWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Annoying people What is a typical day like for you at the company?A full lobby of customers and I had to deal with them
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you are a teen looking to work a little and from time to time it’s perfect.

If you are a teen looking to work a little and from time to time it’s probably for you but, You won’t get the pay you like or hours you need. Only available time for 15 year olds is weekends.

Pros

If you are a teen looking to work a little and from time to time it’s perfect.

Contras

You won’t get the pay you like or hours you need
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Always fun meeting new recruits and train em from bottom to top

I worked at Culver's for 1 year and 1 month there. I love being there with my employees and the customers. I also love meeting new recruits to show them our passion and love, welcome them with open arms as their second home and family, train them to their full so their knowledge and experience will gain through out their work effort.

Pros

Free beverages for employees

2 breaks: 15 minute and 30 minute breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?the conceptWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?being mistreated and unappreciated. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?supposed to be friendly, like a home away from home. Things arent always as they seem though. What is a typical day like for you at the company?hectic and stressful

It was ok

The job was ok, rarely had any problem with fellow coworkers and the management at the time I worked there was okay. Sometimes we would go through a lot of rushes on the weekend but other than that everyday was ok

Fun and fast-paced

This was an overall fun place to work. The pay wasn't the greatest but I enjoyed my job working in the kitchen. If you like staying busy and working in a fast-paced environment then you'd likely enjoy it too.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good for a high school job

I worked here most of my time in high school. Most of my coworkers were around my age or grade. The management was usually kind but some would have a power trip sometimes, especially the owners since it was a franchised location.

Pros

Small discount

Contras

I worked some shifts without break even when I legally should've gotten one.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Amazing crew, great work environment.

Overall a really fun place to work, systems are easy to learn, business is always flowing. Left due to a bad choice in general manager, but if it weren't for that, I'd probably work here again.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No communication, no training and they lie to everyone- tell employees great job but tell other mgmt you don’t do job. Smile and give thumbs up right before termination, not allowed to speak with Len, poorly ran and filthy. Bunch of slackers that ignore new hires. If break is before store is open, you do not get employee benefit of free meal.

Contras

Won’t let you leave even if scheduled off for probation officer
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Culver's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general