Costco Wholesale

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 13.954 evaluaciones

Mucho estrés siempre

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
No dan nada ni un café gratis te gritan te estrés pero el pago es muy bueno y el seguro de salud también

Pros

Seguro muy excelente

Contras

Muy estresante ni agua te dejan tomar

Good but demanding

This job pays well but work is demanding. Overall, really nice people that work there! The 1.5 pay on Sunday really helps your check and they accommodate some schedules.

Great pay/benefits. Good environment

Every warehouse can be different because of the management but I’ve been with the company for almost 3 years now and overall Costco does its best to do the right thing for its employees. With the right attitude there isn’t much to complain about with what they offer. With working full time your raises end up coming around every 6 months and after about 5 years of full time work you start getting a bonus twice a year. I believe Costco makes it really easy to want to retire from them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay, benefits, and culture; but increasingly unrealistic expectations

As a whole, Costco is a good place to work. Great pay, great benefits, solid culture, and plenty of opportunity for advancement. Most management is supportive, and your coworkers are almost always good.However, the expectations are becoming increasingly unrealistic. I'm not sure which came first, but the warehouse is nearly always understaffed; metrics were recently revised so that we aren't "technically" understaffed, but it's noticeably less staff than it used to be. Work loads are increasing and staff is getting frustrated. This is not to say that you weren't working hard before either--the culture requires it to fit in and succeed--but the changes are pushing the limit of what's realistic.A more minor complaint is the scheduling, which is very inconsistent. While the possible shifts are set, which of those you get in a week is not; the times you work and the days off vary week to week, and not in an "A-B" way. This isn't uncommon in warehousing or retail, but I found that wasn't my preference.Overall, if you don't mind working hard and can tolerate the variable schedule it's a great place to work; just beware some of the changes, and set your expectations appropriately.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Culture

Workload, Scheduling

Not what it was

After 10 years things are just different the culture the members it all leads up to some stressful times that’s hard to keep up a good work life balance/ managers are a little incompetent on things like breaks scheduling and dealing with matters of the business.

Pros

Pay raises and benefits

Contras

Very long days and stressful co workers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great benefits, good pay for the work done. Typical retail environment.

Costco has great benefits and good pay once you too out (~5ish) years full time. Experience varies by warehouse but most are typical retail environment. The philosophy of hiring from within ensures most people who want to move up at least get the chance.Warehouse I was at was always understanding and treated everyone well.

Fast paced

Fast paced work environment with a lot of opportunities to meet new people everyday. Sales quotas were expected to be met by selling different types of lenses.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Active, nice environment to work at

It was an okay environment to work.One of the cons I point out more is management and sometimes they can be flexible with your schedule. If it's about school, and family forsure they can work with you

Good people poorly managed

They did not give me much training. I don't have time to take my second break ever and still end up going a little over my shift sometimes while moving as fast as possible and jogging from place to place. They tell people not to help me and make it seem like they think I'm incompetent.

Pas de vie

Conciliation travail/famille merdique ,politique de porte ouverte hypocrite.

strees stress stress

very poor manegment and low payment for what you do..u have to work 5 days even if you are part time and also company just care about $ not employeesss
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ambiente de trabajo bueno, sin embargo siempre hay favoritismo

Es una buena empresa, tiene un excelente salario y muy buenas prestaciones, lo único malo en ella es la administración qué tienen en este momento... lastima ya que eso pone en mal a una empresa de nivel internacional

Not returning!

Great Company over all but the way the process within the placement of your position they are unfair and big time on favoritism. Not fair and honestly to give three years to try and move up was ridiculous

Great job, Excellent benefits

I was only there for seasonal but I was hoping to be kept on. It was great, coworkers were great, job, managers and supervisors. I didn't have 1 complaint

Pros

Free Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas party and prizes, Great people

Didn't get to stay on

Très bon emploi

C'est un très bon emploi avec une superbe équipe pour nous entourer. Il est possible de monter de grade dans la compagnie lorsque vous montrez votre motivation à travailler pour Costco. Les horaires sont quand même flexible. J'adore ça là-bas, mais il est temps pour moi de trouver un emploi dans le domaine qui me passionne le plus; la télévision
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good Job Security, Hard to advance, okay pay.

Company is not tech friendly and new ideas or investment in new methods is not opening received. Buyers and Managers are always expected to answer their emails. Health benefits are amazing but Monetary compensation is okay unless you're a senior level employee. Quantity of work is valued the same as quality of work.

Pros

Job security, health benefits

Contras

work life balance, minimal remote, lots of busy work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The best place to work when you get in

This is the best place that you can work as there aren't very many entitled people or a lot of hassel with any of your work. It was a very chill place to work as you weren't stressed to much about getting the work done.

Pros

The best environment to be in.

Contras

It is crazy difficult to get into.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast-paced, high traffic work environment with good management and great benefits.

This place is a wonderful place to work, if you want stability and possible growth. You will have to start from the ground up and go through due processes to advance. No shortcuts. But a worthwhile endeavor if you intend to make this company your career.

Amazing job, odd rules?

The company itself is great along with the benefits, however they seem to be extremely strict on things such as clocking out and when to take your lunch. They expect you to not care about your fellow coworkers or the opening staff if closing or vice versa when it comes to lunches and overtime. If you work 6-8 hour shifts and havent gotten your lunch, you HAVE to take it and tell a supervisor, if not you will get written up. If you work a 5 or 8 hour shift, you HAVE to clock out on the dot, or a single minute will get you written up. However, if you are working 4, 6, or 7 hours? Go ahead and work overtime. I loved working here but I feel that if they are going to complain about having lack of workers only to fire/punish them for wanting to work and help their peers, it sets a bad image that the company does not care for you or your coworkers, and that the lesson is that you shouldn't help your peers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company itself is good. Not the store.

The company itself is good to work for. They have great pay and the benefits are amazing including 2 bonuses a year. Management on the other hand isn't as great. They play favorites and don't support you. The members treat you like garbage and Management just caters to them. This store has gone downhill over the last few years.

Solid place to work

In my time there I had a good time working and the benefits are great but upper management would use some work on how they deal with situations and I do wish the raises came faster
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Costco Wholesale. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general