Capital One

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.732 evaluaciones

Abre oportunidades para crecer laboralmente o para estudiar.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Un lugar excelente para acostumbrarse al trabajo de alto rendimiento o bajo presión.

Pros

Seguro Médico, Salario a tiempo y estable.

Contras

Las condiciones para laboral no son las mejores, hay tiempos de descanso pero hay exceso de supervisión.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I was able to grow in my roll at Capital One. They guide their employees well and help them to achieve success.I was to answer 60 calls a day. I didn't have to call out too often.Management was encouraging and easy to work with.The hardest part of the job was some of the customers were angry and hard to calm down.What was enjoyable was helping the customers get their call back.

Not great

Super obvious favoritism, management will harass team members they don't like until they push them out of the company and HR just moves the managers to a different team when complaints are made. It is horrible.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Only bad side is that not every customer was able to be kept in their cars.

Fun place to work, training programs very knowledgeable, and management very approachable and supportive. Enjoyed working with COAF and would enjoy returning to work for them.

Fun Workplace

Fun workplace. Good work life balance. Management was okay. A lot of fun staff engagements. If you don’t like call centre work, then it definitely won’t be for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Wonderful corporate culture

Capital One's corporate culture is amazing. They're truly value is as employees!! My 1 on 1s with my Manager and Floor Supvs are informative and educational.

Pros

Gifts, management support

Contras

Compensation is lower than normal
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very welcoming and positive environment. You can definitely move around and get promoted if that’s what you’re looking for. Overall, I really enjoyed it.

Pros

Great benefits

Upper management turnover

Fun workplace

Overall great job culture and benefits. Good job to gain experience that also had a lot of opportunities. Unfortunately many of the branches were closed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very competitive, lots of favoritism

Capital One isn’t a bad company to work for. I have enjoyed my time there for the most part. I am finding it difficult to advance in my career. The few executive assistant positions that become available are held for handpicked individuals. Other EAs in the company gatekeeper those positions. It’s extremely frustrating to be told you don’t have enough experience to be an EA yet they give those roles to people who are connected regardless of experience or performance. I was an EA in my previous place of employment, for more than 7 years because our family had to relocated to VA (military spouse) I took a job with Capital One as a Sr. admin Assistant with them assuring me that opportunity for advancement (EA roles) we’re plenty and easy to transitioned into, which is a lie. Also, the recruiters treat internal candidates terribly.

Pros

Flexible, decent pay

Contras

Stack ratings, no opportunity to advance

Culty

We’re family bull scared of losing your job after your shift cliques are encouraged no loyalty and not knowing what to expect everyday not worth the time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

fun culture, ok pay, advancement is there

great company culture depends on department, alot of meetings. career advance can be hard sometimes, horizontal movements can happen often. many job title layers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

overall not so bad of a company to work for benefits are pretty good compared to companies I have worked for in the past, I can't believe I'm forced to use

Great work/life balance

Capital One is committed to a great work experience for employees. It shows through the work environment, the benefits and the positive culture. From day one you can get insurance coverage and 401k benefits (3% full match, 3% 50% match). After 6-8 weeks of training, you can schedule time off.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work place with a lot of activities and events.

What stand out about working for Capital One is the environment, friendly respectful co workers, the great management. I enjoy working for Capital One.

I loved this job!

The only downfall with this job is if you aren’t taking care of yourself you may find yourself gaining weight. This is a sit down job! You’re at your desk everyday your whole shift. You leave for 2 15s and your lunch each day. You cannot have personal items at your desk, including your cell phone. You have a locker and they are very strict on what can be on the floor. You have to remember you’re dealing with people socials and credit cards numbers. You have to be an honest person and they make sure their customers are safe. For doing a great job you get monthly bonus’ which is to me the best part! I was always a hard worker and I would be a top agent so I got to be put in for drawings to win extra items, I have won an electric grill before! They truly make you feel like you’re cared for and your hard work pays off! If you’re considering working here, I say do it! You won’t regret it!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work with an amazing culture

Great management and overall company culture. I felt valued working here and built a lot of genuine relationships. Great place to develop personal, professional, and technical skills.

Wonderful Work Culture

Overall, good work environment. Good ethics program. Great management. Nice work schedule. Appreciative and encouraging community. Hiring process kind of slow but, overall, great place to work.

Best Work Culture ever!

Capital One has such an amazing culture and work life balance I’m truly regretting leaving. The only Con is some of the Supervisors are not fit to lead people which makes the experience sometimes sour.

Great Benefits and Flexibility

I was happy while working here. I loved the management the culture and our CEO was caring, brilliant and forward thinking. We were like a unit and a family.

Pros

Great CEO

Contras

It wasnt a bank for all Businesses
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Capital One is, by far, the best company to work for! It offers the best benefits, the best people, and the best culture! You will receive the best training, work with some of the best people in the industry, enjoy an awesome culture, love your benefits, and wonder why you did not start working there earlier in your life!

Customer Service Coordinator good and bad

It’s a good place to work for but it’s hard to get promoted. It’s hard to get promoted when metrics is looked at heavily. Hard to have good numbers when customers surveys affects our numbers hard. Also a lot of people quit since Covid and there’s no break in between calls.The good is you’ll get benefits day one and you’ll be able to use PTO after 90 days. Capital One do provide the equipment for work at home. Before Covid, Cap One was a pleasure to go to each day. I can arrive right before 8am, get a nice cooked breakfast and go upstairs for my calls. Working in the building was the best part and made it easier to network. Overall if you love working at home it’s good but be prepared for high call volume
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Capital One. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,9 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Capital One
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?