Burlington Stores

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11.543 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 11.544 evaluaciones

Los compañeros de trabajo son buenas personas

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me encanta ese trabajo , pero no es bien pagado q pesar de la gran venta q tiene no pagan adecuadamente para todo loq se trabaja en estos lugares

Contras

Pocas horas y mal salario

Pleasant

Nice people to work with managers are helpful and always there to support you f you need time off they are happy to work with you…..mangers are happy to accommodate your schesule

Management is horrible

Do not think about asking for help from your other managers they will catch attitudes with you and won't want to go help you and even complain as to why you are asking for help.

low pay

they need to raise their pay you’re doing a whole lot with very low pay. they are also unfair the mangers let the people that been there longer or they like more take their breaks before you even though you’re in time was before them. it’s a good first job but if you have bills? RUN

Low Pay

You will work, be mistreated and talked about like a dog. The best part is the employee discount and seeing the merch before it hits the sales floor, other than that, this place sucked
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun place to work

Supportive, fast paced, fun place to work. Great team. Low turnover rate, flexible schedule, good benefits. Ain’t perfect but can’t complain. Work is work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Battlefield Promotions, no life work balance, toxic culture, no open and honest communication

*Great opportunity to advance , just be aware that they are battlefield promotions.*Expect to use your personal cell phone a lot. *No life work balance at all if you're a manager. No open and honest communication- Senior management will hold any coaching opportunities you might have and let it have it all at once like a broken marriage.*Asset protection is a joke- always giving contradictory directions. Expect an audit for every audit you do.*Top talent can not be retained because of low pay.Expectations are high but HR will back up poor performers.Payroll is always low , so you can only afford one cashier or two on the weekend.

Pros

30% discount several times a year

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fast paced environment

The ambient and team is great in Burlington. The only downside is that the company doesn't allocate the hours properly. There will be times that the store doesn't have the hours to keep associates working and running the store efficiently. Also if you're looking to promote and move up with the company, it may take awhile depending on management or if the store manager is motivated enough to help you.

Awful Management

My coworkers at Burlington were nice and helpful. Management on the other hand provided me with little training on how to do my job. On my first shift, management demonstrated one time how the register works, then just left me to run the register on my own. Management also constantly ignored my provided availability schedule. Credit card sign ups and average checkout times were constantly brought up and reviewed to see if you were meeting the quotas.

Amazing team

Anyone can climb positions here and the management is amazing. You definitely bond with your coworkers and they have flexible hours. It’s a great job for all age groups
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They are good about working around your personal life

The comp6is good about letting you work around your personal and family life but it's such a mess in the store. They don't care about cleaning, picking up items off the floor, organizing or sorting the departments. All they care about is putting more on the floor, in the mess. It's easier to put out new merchandise when the store is clean and organized, stuff in the correct departments but it's just a huge mess.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoyed the discounts that I got and the layaway

Worked as a sale associate/cashier/floor recovery & go backs. Burlington should pay their associate more money. $12.50 is not enough for a family especially when you wanted them to work long hours. No security at certain store; too much theft from customers; Its a good place for teenagers or college students; not for someone who is trying to support their families
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Low pay, no hours, no respect

Burlington is easily the only company where the pay doesn't allow you to afford even shopping there. Waking up in the morning to work is dreadful because your body aches at the thought of waking up. Also probably the only place where a manager could be reported to HR for s3xual harassment more than once and still keep their position in the company. However, schedules are extremely flexible for students and people with second jobs. But with the zero growth opportunities, lack of compassion from corporate and the employee discount being the only benefit you'll get; working at Burlington is not worth the mental stress and physical pain you feel after a 4-8 hour shift with little to no appreciation for your hard work. Also customers are incredibly rude to the sales floor workers and the cashiers in the front end.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Pay sucks

dont recommend

they talk bad about each employee. they are rude and disrespectful. they tell you to do other peoples jobs because they dont want to do their own. you get payed $10 an hour and thats not enough for everything they have you doing. they give all the hours to the people who work in receiving and its not a stable job for an everyday basis. not enough hours for those who want to work. everyone quits.

Pros

discount is okay

short breaks

Productive with problems

-unstable management -inconsistent hours-bad scheduling -employees who don’t help nor receive correction -rude customers-easy money -paid weekly-10% discount

Pros

Free lunches, clothing discount

Contras

Sometimes no breaks, bad scheduling
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company support s it's employe's

I feel like we are always supported by our bosses and I really like their open door policy of of talking to anyone at any time that's nice I don't feel like I have tip toe or worry about loosing my job. I enjoy getting my paycheck every week from my job.

Pros

The pros are we have great boss.

Contras

And the cons I'm a shop acholic I do save 10 % of my check and not spend it on clothes .

Very bad company

My co-workers was the best part for going to work but the management sucked and was the reason why they have a high turnover rate and pay is horrible.

Nice and cool environment

Hands down one of the best retail store I work at. The schedule is flexible. The only downside is the customers mistreating merchandise. But a very cool and good environment to start out with as a first job!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s a wonderful place to work and will provide great experience. You may love it there but the work can be repetitive and difficult at times

Okay work environment

Management is okay. Hours are flexible, but cannot self schedule. Busiest during the holiday season and back to school time. Pay less than minimum wage.

The Good and Mostly Bad

Store Manager would constantly come to where we are and mentally harass us. They’re not considerate of your hard work and feelings. Would actively tell us we’re not doing a good job regardless of how much we’ve accomplished that day. In result, many people have resigned same day due to mental stress. I wouldn’t say all Burlington Stores are like this, only the one I’ve worked at. Fortunately, Supervisors would stand up for us and help where they can. Most employees are nice and others are but of a hassle to be around.

Pros

Free lunch (on some occasions only)

Contras

No Paid Time Off, No Benefits, No Room To Grow With Company, Pay rate drops without notice, and Little to No Accommodations
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Burlington Stores. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Burlington Stores
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?