Brosnan Risk Consultants

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 421 evaluaciones

Mala

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
1)Aumento del salario. 2)Cambio de líderes en Miami. 3)Mejorar los esquemas de horarios. 4) Haya comunicación con los líderes de New York. 5) Instaurar los beneficios Federales en esta compañía a los trabajadores.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work place

Porductive and fun work place . Good company to work for high pay nice uniforms . Good management . Im a very happy with the company . I would love to work f9r them long term

Pros

Good pay

No cons

Terrible Management

Pitiful company. When I resigned they took all my accured time. It was like pulling teeth to get anything out of this company. I do not recommend this company. They have low grade sites, and managers at all levels. WARNING: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SECURITY COMPANY.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You better look in the management and disciplinary action and profiling

I've worked for brosnan for a little bit of time now I'm starting to learn the majority of people are just here to collect a paycheck I will not confirm or deny any of the actions of other guards whether they are true or untrue I believe there are steps that need to be taken to better the company I still have hope which is why I stick with the company and try and do my best that I can there are problems in the company I hope soon they are addressed I will continue to try and stick it out and do my part to keep a safer environment for people in the community

Pros

Benefits and protects the community have a sensing of purpose

Contras

Fairness with employees and who's doing right and who's doing wrong in the company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unprofessional group of clowns.

There is no communication between departments, no consistency, no standards.You need no skills to work here, justapulse. Leaders don't even have that.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Recommend

Always considerate of their employees and safety that I’ve seen and communication makes business and employees work great together That’s any where or place but this work company is wonderful along with the traits

Pros

Paid lunch

No complaint maybe benefits is not always 100%

Would not recommend.

The management has some good people but if you sign up to work for this company, you will most likely be doing UNARMED security at a Wal Mart Supercenter. There is no fair balance. The management has some people that treat officers and others with neglect for all their workers. Some are ok or even really good, but those managers are few and far between. The training was the weakest, most unextensive, lacking in all necessity for the role that you take on as an unarmed security officer. On my first day I was trained by a field supervisor that was about 10 to 15 minutes late to train me and he barely went over the training, role/job for about 1-2 hours. Then the management proceeded to call me improperly trained. I responded honorably, replying "Then train me more". No response. Is that the company you want to work for? Not for me

Need better managment

Literally went to work didnt get paid a week was told i wasnt there went back to store for proof on camera just to prove myself because company failed to do that themselves said they went up there and didnt see me but i went up there and boom there i was every day doing patrol checks and even the managers backed me up but not the company

Pros

Will hire

Contras

Will tell u there post is full yet i was left alone with no backup that they assumed was there
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst job I have ever had

No clear guidelines for giving the client what they want. Unsure if anyone even know what the client wants. Works officers to the point they just walk. Doesn't stand with their officers. Let's management tell officers to not use their breaks on a nonstop 14hr shift because the client thinks they are sitting in the break room to much.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible company to work for

It’s a bad work environment with no support from management. Despite promises to the contrary, it’s almost impossible to advance in the company. The prime example of all money isn’t good money.

It's ok not for long

Pay is decent. Managers change like daily clothing. A bit unorganized but it's good for a paycheck..they will work with you to an extent but wants to work you as if you have no life outside the job. benefits is horrible no pto just 401k health insurance sick days which goes up to 40hrs and they stretch it close to the end of the year and it doesn't go up. Lies bs. Again it's good for a side or along the way but don't stay long.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's a good company to work for

I like the opportunity to be able to work for the company, and it's a opportunity to grow ,you have to be willing to take on different situations and make the people feel safe
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent but not good overall

It's pretty decent. They're very lenient sp they'll work with you. Flexibility is decent but it's a good place to start. Standing post only so don't expect to lounge around

16 junio 2022
Thank you for your comment. It is always good people know what they are getting into and expectations are realistic. Yes, we have post that are standing only but we have many different post and I am sure we have the right one for you.

Slimy snakes

Pay is fine. That's it. Benefits are terrible. They are losing contracts left and right. Work hard and stay clean and they still fake reasons to fire you. They force you to work a double shift at different sites miles apart so you'll be late (write up). They take your schedule away even if you have no write ups. They say no one has a set schedule, but everyone else BUT you has one. Too much favoritism. No communication. They set a "permanent" schedule for you then change it without notice. Sometimes you get part time hours, sometimes you get zero. They give no contact numbers, but blame you for not calling in to get more hours. They say to take shifts on the ehub app, but there aren't any available. They expect you to be an always on call flex officer when you don't get paid like one. They ask you if you want to work part time, but then scold you like a child for not getting full time hours. Dispatchers always pass the buck when there's a problem. Everyone lies. Stupid games. You've been warned.

16 junio 2022
Thank you for your comment. I am glad to see we are compensating well in Las Vegas. Please contact the recruiter (our local HR rep) in Las Vegas and make an official competent so we can ensure you were paid correctly, and we can investigate the leadership issues you described. You deserve great leadership, and it is our goal to provide it.

Decent job

Its a decent company they have bank sites and you can get 35 hours a week. Management favors Td bank employees over their own. So they need to improve in that aspect.

Pros

Good sites

Contras

Management favors Td bank employees over their own

27 mayo 2022
We are in the process of changing our culture to put the Security Officer first. We are offing 40-hour weeks and predictable scheduling. Not to dismiss your experience but managers are continually reminded to build good relationships with our clients. I am sorry you didn't receive the same level of effort.

▪︎ No pay raises▪︎ Sick time capped at 24 hours a year▪︎ No vacation pay▪︎ Poor benefits

This companyCaps Your sick time pay at 24 hours a year. If you get sick beyond 24 hours you don't get paid. Even though you have time on the books that you've earned. They do not pay vacation time and they do not review you for pay raises. So what you come hire in you stay at. wages it never changes incteases. Even if the cost of living goes up.. They don't review you they don't review you for raises. Good managers bad benefits. Go somewhere else to work.

Pros

No pros

Contras

There are no cons: They work you and don't pay you overtime. A class action lawsuit was just settled

27 mayo 2022
The security industry is a continuous balance of being competitive in the market with pay rates, bill rates, and what benefits we can provide. We have made many improvements in processing administrative actions. If you fill you were not paid correctly, please contact us, and we'll conduct a payroll audit.

Management is horrible

No communication or organization between management and supervisors. No pass down information. Overall not a company to work for if you want advancement.

27 mayo 2022
We have created an internal website to share information with employees, and we are currently updating our public website. This does not speak to your comment, and I am sorry for your experience. We have made some management changes and added a human resource manager in the Las Vegas, NV, market.

Good company

Good company and good people to work with all Around experience while working there the cons were that they didn't go to the progression to find the best candidate for supervisor for the shift.

Pros

Good job good gear and very good management and upper management

Contras

Would be nice to have a partner on night shift for more safety

27 mayo 2022
It is great to see when employees have a positive experience. Brosnan is big on hiring internally; stick with it and become the supervisor you never had.

It's security

I am currently employed here and I gotta say I love it. The management is awesome and the job is pretty straight forward. Right now all we work is Walmart so it would be nice to get others but definitely not complaining

Pros

3 12 hour shifts

27 mayo 2022
This is great to hear, and thank you for your comment. We are always looking for additional customers while providing quality service to our current customers. We are making positive strides in broadening our customer portfolio in all markets.

It’s really amazing

Just amazing company to work for it really edukat people to work evryday,,, understand people to work for it and I’m really happy to be here that that long i be done

27 mayo 2022
This is great to hear and thank you for your comment. Great leadership makes all the difference in the world.

Super simple

The job in general for all sites is super easy as long as you can type, walk, and drive. Retail sites can get a bit hectic but it is relatively easy even then. Good money for the lack of work you do. Usually always ability to pick up overtime

27 mayo 2022
Glad you hear you are having a positive experience and thank you for your post. Retail sites can get hectic and that is why they secure Brosnan services. 'Protecting our world' is not just a motto but a reality.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Brosnan Risk Consultants. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general