Bank of America

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 31.416 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente, muy competitivo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Los días comenzaban revisando las posiciones de riesgo y validando el resultado de los operadores de mesa del día anterior, validando para dar el ok a contabilidad quienes una vez hecho subían los valores a SAP, con esto calculaban los índices de liquides y solvencia de la corredora y los reportaban al regulador. Una vez hecho, coordinar y validar avances en proyectos que se estuviesen ejecutando en la región, análisis de los mercados locales en Argentina, Colombia, Perú y Chile generando reportes al management de NoBraMex, validar las posiciones de riesgo. La dirección en general es buena, de mi punto de vista faltaba una posición más activa de RRHH que fomentara la interacción de las áreas del Banco, una cultura más activa a nivel de personas. La parte difícil del trabajo era lidiar con proyectos con pocos recursos o poca prioridad dado el volumen transaccional al compararlo con mercados como Brasil ó Mexico Lo que más me gustó, la posibilidad de coordinar distintos equipos de trabajo, tener visibilidad ante gerencia,administrar posiciones de riesgo, caja, ser parte de un equipo muy profesional.

Pros

Seguro Médico, Bono Anual, Ambiente Multicultural

Contras

Dado el tamaño local, pocas posibilidades de moverse internamente

Excellent

Bank of America is a class act. Training is extensive so you know how to do your job. They do not leave things to the imagination when it comes to what is required. You will know so you can succeed. Trainers and Team managers are exceptional leaders and are encouraging and supportive. They set you up for success at Bank of America. Team managers at Bank of America discuss career path and growth with you in your coaching sessions and help you get to where you want to be. The benefits are incredible. Professional working environment. I cannot say enough good things about working at Bank of America.

Great leadership

The leadership In my department were great. Always available to answer any questions on a call you were on and needed help in. Constant new training and updates on changes, so the communication was there.

Thankful for the benefits

The benefits they provide to try to make your work/life balance easier are great. Great place for career advancement. I started as a teller, now I am a Escalations Manager at the call center.

Relationship Banker

Management was horrible and they sell you with growth but management has their own agenda. The pay and work/life balance is not worth the time. If you are young with minimum responsibilities as far as paying bills/rent or have no social life than I would recommend it but, other than that they do not appreciate their employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Sounds good but it isn't. Site management and up was pretty poor.

I was a Supervisor so I saw and heard more than most. If you think they have a bad reputation for how they treat their customers, wait until you find out how they treat their employees. Pay was okay but that and the people I worked with were the best things there.

Pros

Employees at Supervisor level and below are great and professional to work with.

Contras

When you start dealing with the Manager level and up, you will find the higher up they are, the worse they are.

Very Flexible, Feels secure

When some people are super busy others are looking for more work. It all depends on your project. Overall good company to work with. Enough PTO and very flexible work hours

Stayed for 15 years

Hit a ceiling trying to take my career to the next level. I got passed up for so many positions after interviewing multiple times. Got the same old response from management who claims they care. "Let's put together a plan to get you the right exposure." Meaning you have to play politics.

You're Truly Just a Number

At the end of the day you're just a number. They lay seasoned staff off to replace with cheaper staff, letting years of experience and knowledge walk out the door to save salary expenses. Only to have to go through the expense of training new staff for years to get them anywhere close to the knowledge of those let go. This cycle plays out time and time again.

Boring

Decent pay, great benefits, nice equipment, adequate time off, however repetitive job, not very rewarding and micromanaged to sound like a robot and policy driven
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A fun and competitive work environment

Enjoyed working at this fortune 500 company. Bank of America helped their representatives succeed. Education was great and the support of the managers were awesome! I felt successful working there and I retired with exceeds rating and proud of it.

Pros

Incentives were achievable and healthcare retire benefits and 41k were also offered

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Depending on your manager, there are opportunities to grow.

The most enjoyable part is to work with the customers and see them achieving their financial goals. The targets are alright and can be achieved if you stay focused.

good benefits

you have to be someone's friend to be promotedhigh workload, high stress atmosphere with low pay. micromanaged to death. you are only a number to them.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

horrible work culture

Its ok

The culture there is very fast paced. Expect back to back calls as the company currently is losing ppl just as fast as they're hiring. I had a manager that had little to no knowledge as to how to work our systems let alone could successfully get thru a call without assistance but was the very 1st one when he did decide to "coach" would attempt to give feedback if you asked a question in regards to a process he would refer you to the team lead b/c he could not answer the question due to lack of knowledge. BOA has much better managers on staff but this particular mgr has been reported numerous times, offers little support and sucks as a mean of support

Pros

Pay and benefits

Contras

Very high call volume, black out weeks for PTO, no longer remote

Poor Management / Short Staffing

This bank is short staffed in most of there locations. They do offer great benefits but with there lack of short staffing you will be moved around to help other centers.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Short staffing/ Poor Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work

Fun place to work able to be compensated based on individual performance. If you are willing to work hard can make a great living at the position. You can get bored with same routine
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Average work place, a large company with great benefits but very strict policies

I enjoyed working for most of the people there and BOA has great benefits. I wish they weren’t so strict on their policies but it is a bank and compliance is a serious factor there. Great opportunity for someone fresh out of high school or college.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay, but difficult to advance your career

Overall, I enjoyed my time working in many different branches and many of my asociates were what made difficult times bearable. The job security/safety measures put in place for employees throughout the pandemic were also very appreciated. The pay is above industry average and the benefits are great. However, managers in general are hit or miss and it can be difficult for some to adapt with post-pandemic changes, especially if they have been with the company for a while and only remember "how things were."It was frustrating trying to move positions from within, esp if you're a branch associate trying to transfer to a "back office" job. You will seldom hear back from the recruiters or hiring managers about the positions you applied for. There are training modules/classes offered through an online academy, but good luck getting the time requested in order to actually complete those trainings if you work in a branch. Again, managers are hit or miss and I have had great ones who encouraged my growth and gave me opportunities to take on greater responsibilities, and then there's others who always put the bank/branch first above their employees' needs.

Pros

Benefits, 401k matching, Educational opportunities

Management, Actual career growth

Ok place

The job was okay. My coworkers were great, and management was good. Holidays and time off were a nice benefit. The is plenty of space for advancement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Could be a great place to work for depending on management

Could be a great place to work for depending on management. My first manager made me hate working there. The manager after him was great and made working there great.

Prison

No purses, No trashcans at your desk, No talking, No getting up, Bathroom breaks are timed, No errors allowed, You will be dismissed after you complete your shift by your agency without having any conversation with Bank of America management team.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Bank of America. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general