Andy Frain Services

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 908 evaluaciones

It's flexible hours & u have fun doing the job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The company is good for having money to pay your bills, but you can't live or save money with the pay they give u. It's a company you use so you can get another job that pays better.

Pros

Good to have money in your pocket

Contras

Can't live off the money they pay you

Unprofessional

They manger team is unprofessional also have attitude when you ask a question.. It alright company but they need change there ways need be train all over again and treat there employees better

Pros

Nothing free

Short break
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Altamonte Mall Security Director is a good leader.

I work the 2nd shift and weekends. The Mall is a people busy location. Most customers come to do their shopping. Those that come, make trouble, and do not follow the "mall code of conduct." Are asked to leave and the Security Director does enforce this policy. This helps the team to do our job. This is my 2nd contract security job and 1st mall security job. The Security management team is good. The biggest challenge so far, is teenagers with attitudes.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Terrible place to work! Management sucks!

Terrible place to work!! Management is unprofessional, uneducated, and unfair. Workers don’t show up for their shift or show up late and management do not do anything.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good people, okay pay and rewarding work

You help people in the day to day at four season which is rewarding. Most of the coworkers are good and do good jobs. The supervisor are good. But the upper management is eh. They don't do to much to be out and sit around a lot. The pay is 15$ an hour so better than most places but still average. The work is rewarding when you help people looking for their car, lost items, stopping theft and making sure people can shop.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Just wished it paid more and went on more out of town job.

It was a good company just didn't pay enough. They only have part-time offers I was looking for a full-time to get a roof over my head. I was working the part-time to make some ends meet for me. I just wasn't getting enough hours.

Horrible management

would not recommend this company, the management at the site i worked at and other sites i helped at was not great. we were over worked and promised pay for over night hours we worked due to a storm that came in and i was never paid for my time.

everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Okay but could be better

Working here can be cool but the people in charge now does not know how to run it. They never really show appreciation to their employees, and if your white and work really hard then you’re not going to move up, but if you are new and black then you will in a heartbeat. They also aren’t the best of letting you know everything you need to know before a big shift. Yeah I’ll admit working here is cool because you can work on the field at all Alabama home games but in general it could be better.

Pros

Decent pay

Contras

If you’re not on the list of one of their “favorites” then your not gonna work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, Hard Working, Structured, Organized, Management.

I believe Andy Frain Services is a good place to work. We have to be always on alert, tentative to the customer's needs and the needs of our company. Sometimes we hire people who believe they have what ot takes, but then slack on hard working and structure.Complaints are variable, depending on the person you speak with.I Love the benefits, and the 401K. There are many incentives to work for, you just have to work to get them.Your recognitions do not go in vain.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun to meet new people!not so fun when you’re new

I had an amazing time working with this company just because you get to see so many new faces. But management will not be on your side if one of the regulars don’t like you or has a small complaint towards you.They have no problem getting rid of you if they have history with the other worker.

Horrible workplace

Horrible pay, hours fluctuate, bad management, when ever I talk to management I feel like I’m talking to a wall. Don’t work for this company if you value a life outside of work.

great management

This was a contract job during covid. It was a great job and company to work for. If you find a permanent position in a state where they have them, You should go for it. I really enjoyed the fact that management was so pleasant to deal with.

Discriminative and Prejudice

Role/title empowerment amongst Supervisors. Management doesn’t follow any chain of command. Takes employee off schedule, puts somewhere else for company needs. Then terminates Officer.

Surprises daily

The company provided room for advancement and pay increases. Opportunities for transfer to different properties were available. The training was worthwhile and necessary.

Fun and exiting job

You have fun at the sport games and concerts you get to meet a lot of people. Employees are great and so is management. Everyone is like family and look out for each other

Fully Supportive Management Chain

Loved working for Andy Services in Grand Rapids (Kentwood) Michigan. It was important for me to have a management team that was supportive and fair, I had that here at Andy Frain Services. Great team at this location, always encouraging support from coworkers. I looked forward to going to work every day. Management set the environment to take your job seriously but to have fun at the same time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy work schedule and the people are nice helpful and caring

I love the time I did work there. They worked around my schedule and love the hours given. The co workers were kind easy to get along with and helpful.

Pros

Works around your schedule if need be

No healthcare

Fair

Good place to work part-time full-time they have a little of both overall pretty good company to work for always a need for improvement The pay scale varies rapidly throughout the different facilities and locations that they offer work in

Pros

N/a

Contras

No advancements opportunities limited plenty of wor

Unprofessional/Poor management

Don’t work for this company. They treat you with no respect. And you sit in a chair the whole entire shift and do nothing. The whole entire thing is pointless.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to pass the time

Good coworkers, good experiences. Enjoyed working with the students and working the football games. Not much room for growth, but awesome for part time or a retiree.

Pros

Always doing something different.

Contras

Some of the managers needed better training

Ok workplace

Good experience but not a career get your experience and leave. Don’t expect to make friends a very messy work place that thrives off of gossip. So keep your business to your self.

Pros

Events can be fun.

Contras

Extremely poor management, Most of 24/7 supervisors are young and immature, Don’t have a lick of structure or discipline, Lazy and wants the people who work under them to do their job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Andy Frain Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general