ACS Solutions

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 88 evaluaciones

Acs

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I worked as a contractor , so the flow of work wasn't constant. It is probably to work here part time, have a night job if you plan to work here as a contractor.

Slow starter

Stalled out momentum. Cannot get to SCADA Migration after 9 months of training. Typical day reviewing Code and preparing estimates and documentation.

Pros

Training Experiences

Poor Management

call center

company closed down. I was working with customers with there phone bills

I am currently working at a company through Amercian Cybersystems

Working with management here at Northrop Grumman has been a great experience. I have learned alot in the past 2 1/2 yrs. I have been given an opportunity to learn something new on a daily basis
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Contracted training sessions for local communications company

Train new employees and encumbants for a local communications company as needed. A typical day starts at 7:30 and ends around 5:00. Training includes customer service skills, sales, product knowledge and systems related information.

Pros

flexibility

not enough work opportunities
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I loved my job at ACS Solutions . I learned alot while working there met alot of cool people. I didnt like the way management worked and I think I got fired over nothing but overall If I had to go back I would just in a different department.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company lacks organization and responsible management.

Overall the company is ideal for a high school student. It starts off great with monthly bonuses and overtime but if you make it past 90 days everything changes. The job is made more difficult because of the constant miscommunications and unprofessionalism.

Pros

monthly bonuses

Contras

short breaks, you can only use the restroom during your break
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very helpful contracting company.

They are a contracting company. The person I delt with was extremely helpful and explained everything thouroughly to me.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ACS Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general