ACS Solutions

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 88 evaluaciones

Acs

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I worked as a contractor , so the flow of work wasn't constant. It is probably to work here part time, have a night job if you plan to work here as a contractor.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Environment was a positive one with learning advancements

I learned fundamentals in scripting working along side professionals that provided knowledge where needed to succeed. I really liked working with my leads to help the desktop engineers get a better feel for the projects ahead.

Great Place to Work

I currently work here on a part time basis. Cybersystems contracts me to Verizon. I like working with Verizon. I retired from Verizon in 2003 and began contracting with them in 2007

Pros

Work environment

Time between jobs
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people, can't make payroll

This is an excellent collection of high quality minded workers and managers balanced by a sales department with a complete disregard for policies, procedures and processes, and most importantly, a basic inability to sell anything.

Pros

Dedicated operations team

Contras

Sales are so weak that the company often can't cover payroll

Pleasure to work and learn on site at client Bank of New York Mellon

While on assignment at client Bank of New York Mellon for American Cyber Systems, it was a pleasure working on site with the client. Good work ethic and learning experience. Can not say the same for American Cyber Systems.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Amicable, professional group.

One of the best teams I've shared with very team oriented. As a QC / QA Manager I enjoyed sharing the skill sets and My own experience to produce the best product possible. The hardest part of my job was being away from family.

Pros

Team Efforts

Contras

Time constraints due to both governmental and commercial partners.

Productive Work place

Productive Workplace. Worked will with management, co-worker and customers. Process customers request for materials. Worked with vendors to ensure on time delivery

Contractor

I worked for them as a contractor. They were a pain to work with. Most of the people i talked to, could not understand. I worked with several clients and i enjoyed them. However the recruiters i worked with was not the best in the world. If i had a question or concerned, they never returned my phone calls or e-mails. They have a health insurance, however i went to walk in clinical to get check up on when i had a cold and they lady told me that they never even heard of the health insurance. i had to paid in full and then fill out several forms to get a reimbursement for my visit, which took several months. In between assignments, they were not helpful with helping me find a new assignment and ended up getting a new assignment that was way below my minimum pay rate. Work with another agency, but not American cyber systems.

Perfect job

The job I learn a lot in it Best environment, employees, and project The job I learn a lot in it Best environment, employees, and project The job I learn a lot in it Best environment, employees, and projectv The job I learn a lot in it Best environment, employees, and project
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One of the worst managed companies in Georgia

The people are great to work with. But the management is horrendous. It's Indians separating themselves from everybody else. After 3 months you wonder when you will get axed. This company hires and fires middle managers on a constant basis.

Pros

They will keep you for at least 3 months.

Contras

High turn over rate. If you're a non Indian expect be to cut loose after 6 months.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Opportunities to do more than your role

If you prove yourself to be a valuable employee, you have more leeway to impact other departments with your knowledge.

An Agency Committed to the Well-Being of it's Employees

ACS is the Temp Agency that I'm am currently employed by. My most recent job through ACS was working as a Record Retention Specialist at Northrop Grumman Information Systems. The need for my position within the department became unfeasible, but ACS has remained on a mission to successfully reassign me to another position. Working as a record retention specialist taught me many things about defense, commercial, civil, etc. contracts and the various aspects of them. I worked very closely with many types of government documents, and entered pertinent and sometimes private information into an online database. I also worked consistently with Microsoft Office, improving my skill with the program. Attending regular staff meetings and responding to client requests and concerns through email were also regular daily tasks. There were many enjoyable aspects of the job. I sincerely appreciated any and all training opportunities in order to further my knowledge in the field of contracts. I found that there was a great sense of loyalty and companionship among employees from many departments. In addition, I admire a corporation that encourages good health and personal well-being through company health programs and classes. Over all, ACS Group is a fantastic temp agency to work for. They are committed to the well-being and professional growth of those they employ. Working with Northrop Grumman was a great opportunity, although I feel that it all depends on the management how likely it is for a contracted employee to progress within the company.

Temp agency

IT is a temp agency, they hire you out, it is what you make of it

Very Supporting Contracting Agency

American Cybersystems is a little hands off and doesn't communicate with me often. If and when issues arise though, they have been very quick to communicate and help resolve any problem.

Pros

I like the hands-off approach yet available.

Contras

Benefits are somewhat pricey.

American CyberSystems - Deluth, GA

American CyberSystems provided a contractual opportunity at BGE that afforded the expansion of my skillset and knowledge base. I was able to self-start and prioritize the organization of my duties and responsibilites to the point where I actually wrote job aides and trained regular and contracutal employees. My co-workers were very helpful and assisted in clarification of details when necessary and were also very receptive to my suggestions, processes and techniques. I love the flex-time and independent work culture. The hardest part is saying goodbye due to the budgetary constraints realized by BGE during this year's multiple emergency weather events. My hiring manager and trainer (40 years with the company) are very pleased with my skills, abilities, interpersonal, and customer relation interactions.

Pros

Flex-time; Independently select, judge and interpret data to verify factors relative to integrity, completeness and accuracy.

Contras

Sole contract of American CyberSystems, no more availabilities in the Baltimore area.

ok

ok place to work but as a contractor there was no job security

Fast pace work environment

Fast pace work environment with fun co-workers. My responsibility at my former employer was initially related to Tax Accountant but then progressed more towards month end closures, monthly benefit reconciliations for over 600 employees and any support required in resolving month end/quarter end finalization of books. I also worked very closely with external auditors, insurance brokers & lenders as when needed. I left my position in March this year because I had to spend more time with my newborn in her initial months, now I am actively looking at some exciting job role in an organization with solid foundation

Productive workplace

An overall day consisted of tending to patients, drawing blood, conducting drug screens, and the input of information.

Not Bad

My only complaint would be their staff can barely speak English. Communication via email with these people is perhaps the best form, however be ready if you have to speak to them over the phone.

Pros

Prompt

Lack of Personality
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nothing to say was not local

Not advancement or training to advance just a place to work. Wasn't with this company long enough to really rate them.

Nice Company

Like the hours that I work. The job I have been placed at is a good company. My co-workers are great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ACS Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general