ACS Solutions

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 88 evaluaciones

Acs

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I worked as a contractor , so the flow of work wasn't constant. It is probably to work here part time, have a night job if you plan to work here as a contractor.

Contract Position

This was a contracted position that lasted 18 months before moving over to the actual company. The people that I worked with were the best. We made it a point to help out each other if needed.

Contract position

Same as working for AT&T. Enjoyed working with all the retail managers and sales staff and working with all the other IT Techs for AT&t. Fun place to work

Pros

Working support for AT&T retail stores

Contras

Had to use my own vehicle

Not happy

I believe they were going through a owner transition when I was working there. Maybe they have improved? Many levels of management and different offices. Sometimes hard to get answers when there is a problem.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Hard to get a hold of if there is a problem.

Great Consulting Company

I have worked for several consulting companies however ACSI has the best Staff. They offer full Benefit packages and keep you well informed as to new opportunities.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

No details to share

im not sure if i would like to answer this question. I cant share my opnion and would like to keep it confidential. Please let me know if you have any another questions

Recruiter

Great place to work. Everyday new jobs come in for you to recruit for. Your phone is constantly attached to your hip. Pay and bonus is good. If you like helping people find their dream job, this is the job for you!

Pros

pay bonus

work life balance

very relaxing

Customer service very relaxing like the pace that we work sometimes stressful but I love it there was no pressure management was always there to help you regardless of how busy they would be

Temp job

Prepared, mapped and updated trading/foreign exchange accounts with BNY Mellon’s database systems as a Temp employee. Also Copied, faxed, scanned and other administrative duties.

Great staff

Great recruiters. Always available to assist. The payroll department leaves quite a bit to be desired. Not as helpful as they could have been but other than that American Cybersystems is a great company to work for.

Pros

Great recruiters

Payroll dept needs improvements

Ok place to work

I don't have much to say. This was a temp agency. I didn't deal with them for long. They were nice. Helped me when needed. Pay was on time. Nice people. Always had work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Emotional time in my life

I started with this company after learning my mother was dying of cancer and was entering hospice. While I learned the job, the recruiter at American Cybersystems helped me find time to see my mother one day before her death and attend her funeral. I am grateful to work for this agency.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not the best work environment

Disorganized and no direction or clear vision of where they want to go nor do they know how they are going to get there. Shoot from the hip type management style.

Pros

Free Lunches some times

Leadership is lacking

Seems OK

I didn't work for them very long but they seemed ok. My recruiter was very responsive and stayed in touch a lot. Paychecks were paid on time so no issues there

Did not have any issues

This is a job recruiting company that enables you to get your foot in the door for a full time position. I did not have any issues with this company.

Great Company!

Very flexible company to work for. Non stressful work environment. Management was cool and very understanding. Worked at my own pace as long as the job got done. Opportunity to work all throughout the warehouse.

Great opertunity

The paperwork was easy to follow and I was paid on time and there was always someone to answer my questions. The opportunity that I received and job advancement was good.

Supports Clients well

They allowed me to be as flexible as the client needed. I was able to support the client in Bellevue, Renton, Everett, and Seattle.

Pros

Great back office support

Contras

not much support provided for lining up future assignments

stupid

You really should leave people alone and simply post jobs. Instead of trying to be a "help". thx anyway, if you want to know about them then go there.

too many
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awful management, a growing company that is stuck in its ways

This company wanting to be a billion dollar company in the next year, but still runs like a "mom and pop" organization. They are cheap and work you until you just can't handle it anymore. Everyone has to worry about their job being in jeopardy every single day they come in. I work at the corporate office, not as a consultant or contractor.

Pros

Time off

Everything else

Great Learning arena

the company can do better if the policy on papers match the practices. Great place to be if the Politics at Senor Management level is controlled.

Pros

Growing organisation

Politics by Sr Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ACS Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general