ACS Solutions

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 88 evaluaciones

Acs

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I worked as a contractor , so the flow of work wasn't constant. It is probably to work here part time, have a night job if you plan to work here as a contractor.

Stay away!

They hire great people but after the implementation of your ideas and processes they bring in a family member to take your job. I watched positions get “eliminated” Only to see them either replaced by a family member in the US or the position was posted in India. The leadership, for a lack of a better word, team for this company is comprised up of family with no morals. The culture is toxic.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Temp agency that actually has time for their contract employees

Great place to work. I was a contract employee, but they treated me well. I never had any problems with this company at all. They were very kind and kept in contact with me throughout my assignment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay but confusing job

Pay rate was better than most agencies. I did not like that you had to take an extra day off without pay for holidays. The job I was on was very confusing. Everyone had an opinion on how things needed to be done. If you follow one, another would tell you it was wrong.

Pros

pay rate

Contras

Having to take an unpaid day off after a holiday

Payroll company employee placement

American cyber systems is only a payroll company/employee placement. Spare tires in as a headhunter or a job placement company. They also provide payroll services.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good

I really had a good time with this company. I learned how to manage the team with good skills. Work culture is very good and the people are very friendly.

Relaxing Environment

This is a good company to work for if you are looking for temporary employment. I was place quickly for an assignment and that assignment lead to a full time position

Great Staff

Great Place to work. Good Pay and they pay for hotel and car rental overall it was a great place to work! Co workers were outstanding and made learning fun

Pros

good pay

healthcare

Very unorganized

Upper level management either had no idea how unorganized this place was or didn't care. Typical churn and burn staffing agency. Sales team couldn't sale water in a desert. Sling resumes until something sticks was their idea of staffing. Jobs were never qualified. The co workers were great however, just a poorly ran organization from the management side.

Pros

Great people you worked in the trannches with

Contras

Typical churn and burn shop.

Hard Work

ACS wants to outsource everything to India and overlooks domestic requirements that create an ineffective management. Management seems to look at the narrow side to secure top talent, in their mind the cheaper the better.

Pros

Opportunity to sink or swim

Contras

Top management not tied in with employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Small companh to make accounting.- fnance olutions for other companies

I enjoyed weekly presentationss meetings with CEO"$ of companies explaining their Bookkeeping,. With it beeing a small company I enjoyed working with both CEO's of the company. My seadlines, deliverables, and presentations to clients were acceptable.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loyalty and great job performance should be rewarded.

Loyalty and great job performance should be rewarded. Good people to work with, most of the time. Love my shift and distance from home. Great area to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Enjoys flexible work hours and opportunity to work remotely Excellent commission structure Management team is very approachable Job Culture is tremendous

overall good environment

Good Place to work. Pay was great people were good as well.Locations all around the country. Working with a great group of people. All expenses were paid including car rental
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst company with the worst recruiters in the world.

I was a contractor in New Jersey, I was having some issues with the company and when trying to reach recruiter to help with the situation, they were always protecting the company. The contractors are their slaves and they don't care about them. All they care us about the agency and the companies they represent.

Worst company ever.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Changes the company name offend

Customer service jobs. Temp assignments that last 3-12 months. Really good for online students. Lots of overtime. Phone time will be extremely busy then completely slow. Some floor leads are great, many were micro managers!

Worst Company Ever

This is the worst company i had ever worked.Poor Management.Poor recruiting team.Poor response from sales team.Overall worst company i had ever worked till now

Pros

No Pros

many cons

Subpoena Specialist

A day in the office, for lack of better words, was Easy. There was no micromanaging. Just adults at work. Being a subpoena specialist gave me pride. The hardest part of the job was making sure to decipher the legal demand to the T. The most enjoyable part was being able to speak with officers and judges to get the break down of what was being demanded.

Knowledge of information given

You were treated fair and just. Your workload was even and recieved assistance . Training was to knowledge and understanding.The mangement made yopu fell part of a team . No lone guns.

Pros

Fair and just mentors

No Just No

If you're a consultant life is wonderful, but as an actual employee...no, just no, run and don't let your friends convince you otherwise. I regret leaving other position

call center

i didn't like staying at a computer ll day it became a little boring and redundant. i wasn't really good at sales calls and stuff.. if u are an aggressive salesman this is the job for you

Pros

sit down

staying in one place
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ACS Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general