ACS Solutions
Evaluar a esta empresa

ACS Solutions

Evaluación de un empleado de ACS Solutions

Typical staffing firm - Nothing above average

ACS placed me in a financial corporation. There was a backlog of physical paperwork that needed processed (caused by COVID, layoffs & regular employees working from home).Nothing unusual at the job site. Typical financial office. Took about 7-8 days to get technology (which appears to be typical). Then another 10-days of waiting to be trained. So, about my first 3-4 weeks on the job site was mainly waiting for tech access then waiting for training.The role I held was a "heads down, data-entry" job, which I enjoyed. Office was quiet and the regular employees rarely spoke to each other let alone the onsite contractors. Not a bad thing, just saying if you're used to asking questions or chatting during the workday, you may dislike the culture. (Culture may be caused by COVID.)The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication from regular staff for the office I was placed in. There is very little dialog between different offices on the same floor and most people are working from home... so be prepared to wait days for feedback. Also most people working "in-office" seem awkward or generally shy.The next hardest part was the lack of communication from ACS for onsite performance or rules and regulations of the job site I was assigned to.From my one experience you are on your own while working for ACS. Don't expect your representative to keep you updated to expectations rules, and regulations.

Pros

Weekly pay, no one from office contacts you once on job site.

Contras

No one from office contacts you once on job site, recruters do not share rules regardling job site, allot of "blind ignorance" from recruiters and managers towards rules and regulations.

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,0 de 5 estrellas en Equilibrio vida personal/laboral
1,0 de 5 estrellas en Salario/Beneficios contractuales
1,0 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
1,0 de 5 estrellas en Administración
2,0 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ACS Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general